A.L. East will be a dogfight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley--beni--2817. Show smiley--beni--2817's posts

A.L. East will be a dogfight.

Guys, I think the A.L East could be a photo finis this year between the top 4 teams, Sox, Rays, Jays and O's.  It could come down to the last day.  I think the Sox have an advantage because they have a very strong farm systems to call on for reinforcement.  Other teams can'r match prospects like Xavier Bogarts and Jack Bradley.  This will make the difference over the long season.  Meanwhile, the New York papers are reporting that the Yankees may attempt to play in the Central this year in an effort to avoid finishing last.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank N Stein. Show Frank N Stein's posts

Re: A.L. East will be a dogfight.

I think it will be more like a "foodfight."

Let's hope it's not a "catfight."

I called Michael Vick, and he says he doesn't want to talk about it.

So there you go.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley--beni--2817. Show smiley--beni--2817's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Not what you said yesterday in your lame troll thread.

Hey Triumph, I said the Sox have surpass the Yankees, same as today.  You cannot handle the truth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

What are the chances that the AL East will send a team to the World Series for the first time since 2009?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

What are the chances that the AL East will send a team to the World Series for the first time since 2009?

My guess is around a 10% chance.  

I think either the Tigers or A's will go to the World Series. 

Then again, I picked the O's to finish in last in 2012.   LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to smiley--beni--2817's comment:

Guys, I think the A.L East could be a photo finis this year between the top 4 teams, Sox, Rays, Jays and O's.  It could come down to the last day.  I think the Sox have an advantage because they have a very strong farm systems to call on for reinforcement.  Other teams can'r match prospects like Xavier Bogarts and Jack Bradley.  This will make the difference over the long season.  Meanwhile, the New York papers are reporting that the Yankees may attempt to play in the Central this year in an effort to avoid finishing last.

Our division should be fun to watch this season.  I really don't see any clear winner but a transition or two could change things very quickly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Hey Triumph, I said the Sox have surpass the Yankees, same as today.  You cannot handle the truth.

The truth is the RS just had their worst season in 47 yrs. Delusional, to the point of scary. However, they shall improve. Having said that, it can't get much worse, so predicting this is no large accomplishment.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Polly-'s comment:

Read that in the NY Post this morning on the subway. I started laughing and some dude pulled a knife on me cause he thought I was laughing at him.

Something tells me this is made up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Beni boy, better hope that works out, given last season...there's no room to finish below anyone..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Beni boy, better hope that works out, given last season...there's no room to finish below anyone..

How about that. Of course, I believe he knows this.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Does remind me of the upcoming NCAA march tourney. It's wide open and any can win(except yanks of course).

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Does remind me of the upcoming NCAA march tourney. It's wide open and any can win(except yanks of course).

U mean the Division Winner 3 of the last 4 yrs? Yet the Sox finished LAST. I rest my case.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

U mean the Division Winner 3 of the last 4 yrs? Yet the Sox finished LAST. I rest my case.

Quit living in the past

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Quit living in the past

LOL, U say that every yr.

Last yr is the RECENT past. And the expert expectation this yr  is for the RS to finish last and the NYY, albeit a somewhat weaker team, to contend.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Quit living in the past

Last yr is the RECENT past. And the expert expectation is for the RS to finish last and the NYY to contend

link me to the expert that predicted the Os and As to make the postseason...

and also the Angels to not make it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Quit living in the past

Last yr is the RECENT past. And the expert expectation is for the RS to finish last and the NYY to contend

link me to the expert that predicted the Os and As to make the postseason...

and also the Angels to not make it.

Predictions are difficult, even for the experts; but they tend to be more informed, and more objective, than what we see here.

Your team won 73 games last yr, their worst season in 47 yrs; they are also 81-109 going back to the collapse of the previous season; if you want to deny how often based on the past teams became contenders immediately after such a sad sack yr, that's your problem.

Having said that, I don't think the NYY are going to be so hot either.