Alex Rodriguez thinks Ryan Dempster was silly and unprofessional

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Alex Rodriguez thinks Ryan Dempster was silly and unprofessional

In response to upperco1's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe when the suspension is handed down there won't be so much love flowing toward Dempster.

I hope it impacts the Dodger series. A pretty stupid move when you consider how tight this race is.

[/QUOTE]

Arod has been wrong about a lot of things, he is a crud I'm not an Arod fan but his opinion of Dempster hits the bullseye.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well , it really was. Even a bum like A-Rod can be right once in a while. There is no good explanation for Dempster's stupidity.

Stabbed by Foulke.

Worse yet, he's now becoming to some extent a sympathetic figure.

[/QUOTE]

That's a stretch LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to upperco1's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Maybe when the suspension is handed down there won't be so much love flowing toward Dempster.

I hope it impacts the Dodger series. A pretty stupid move when you consider how tight this race is.

And btw I can photoshop better than you can cut and paste.

Alex photo Alex.gif

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Definitely a pot and kettle analogy to be made.

So true!  I don't like seeing anyone get hit although I'm told it's part of the game.  But... Arod has some nerve talking about the high road with all his baggage.  I don't remember him taking the high road when it came to his marriage and peds, what a joke.

It's only one game.  If the sox lose the division by one game then I'll be upset but until then I'm not going to lose a whole lot of sleep over one game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Like Yosemity Sam would say, "them's mighty big words varmit", and he can think about them while hes playing golf all next summer. Nobody is buying the innocent act. Trust me, he'll pay for what hes done.

It would be nice if nobody bought the innocent act but I think we live in a nation of gullable people.  Arod will shed a tear or two, put his smug nose in the air to prove he is taking the high road then hire a nasty lawyer to slice and dice the yanks.

How many players have been hit this year?  How many make headlines like this?  Arod knows how to work the system.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like Yosemity Sam would say, "them's mighty big words varmit", and he can think about them while hes playing golf all next summer. Nobody is buying the innocent act. Trust me, he'll pay for what hes done.

The Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo have nothing on A-ROD

[/QUOTE]

LOL! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The next time, the Red Sox and Yankees meet, I have a feeling that either Pedroia or Ortiz will get hit.  ESPN and FOX will enjoy the high TV ratings in the next series.   LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm not saying hitting ball players is moral and right but the Yankee crying over this is laughable.  As of two days ago 1,985 players have been hit by pitches this year.

We know a good amount of those are on purpose, right or wrong hitting ball players is a big part of the game.  

What we do know is the reasons why batters are hit purposely under normal conditions.  

Players are often hit for hitting HR's in their past at bat, or an innocent player is hit for retaliation.

So please explain to me why the reasons for AROD getting hit are more innocent than these and deserve a suspension.  Heck CHRIS SALE was the firs pitcher to throw at AROD this year and I don't see Girardi calling for his suspension  this week; perhaps he would if Chicago was in a different division, no?

All I'm saying is at the very least, the hypocrisy works both ways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I'm not saying hitting ball players is moral and right but the Yankee crying over this is laughable.  As of two days ago 1,985 players have been hit by pitches this year.

We know a good amount of the are on purpose, right or wrong hitting ball players is a big part of the game.  

What we do know is the reasons why batters are hit purposely under normal conditions.  

Players are often hit for hitting HR's in their past at bat, or an innocent player is hit for retaliation.

So please explain to me why the reasons for AROD getting hit are more innocent than these and deserve a suspension.  Heck CHRIS SALE was the firs pitcher to throw at AROD this year and I don't see Girardi calling for his suspension  this week; perhaps he would if Chicago was in a different division, no?

Girardi was whining about the fans cheering, in Chicago.

He brought up the ever-popular "what about the children" line.

He was a catcher for 15 years.

I find it hard to believe he's never heard fans cheer, when a rival player catches one in the backside.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

We know a good amount of those are on purpose, right or wrong hitting ball players is a big part of the game.  

So please explain to me why the reasons for AROD getting hit are more innocent than these and deserve a suspension.  

Heck CHRIS SALE was the firs pitcher to throw at AROD this year and I don't see Girardi calling for his suspension  this week; perhaps he would if Chicago was in a different division, no?

why are U making that connection hugh

don't people always say a pitcher who obviously threw at some one should be suspended?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

I wonder how John Lackey will feel if Dempster pitches while appealing a suspension.

Tim Brown ‏@TBrownYahoo 7m

I'm guessing nervous

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

So please explain to me why the reasons for AROD getting hit are more innocent than these and deserve a suspension.  

Heck CHRIS SALE was the firs pitcher to throw at AROD this year and I don't see Girardi calling for his suspension  this week; perhaps he would if Chicago was in a different division, no?

why are U making that connection hugh

don't people always say a pitcher who obviously threw at some one should be suspended?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

I wonder how John Lackey will feel if Dempster pitches while appealing a suspension.

Tim Brown ‏@TBrownYahoo 7m

I'm guessing nervous

Ok fair enough but I'm still not getting my main question answered.  Yankee nation seems to be all up in arms over this and I've seen them calling us classless and pathetic etc etc etc.  I don't understand how this is any worse than when a pitcher usually intentionally throws at a pitcher.  Unless of course it's just because it was a SOX doing it which backs up my point that the hypocrisy is working both ways here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Ok fair enough but I'm still not getting my main question answered.  Yankee nation seems to be all up in arms over this and I've seen them calling us classless and pathetic etc etc etc.  I don't understand how this is any worse than when a pitcher usually intentionally throws at a pitcher.  Unless of course it's just because it was a SOX doing it which backs up my point that the hypocrisy is working both ways here.

other than girardi questioning society in general

by applauding someones son getting hit

I haven't seen that hugh

if so, then  I agree with your point

BTW it's YANKEE UNIVERSE ;-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

other than girardi questioning society in general

by applauding someones son getting hit

I haven't seen that hugh

if so, then  I agree with your point

BTW it's YANKEE UNIVERSE ;-)

Well generally I haven't seen that in this forum.  If the tables were reversed there would probably be a split in opinion between sox fans as well so I guess I pretty much just answered my own question.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Yankee universe, ok I got it.  How old is that expression?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

going back to your other post

I don't understand how this is any worse than when a pitcher usually intentionally throws at a pitcher.

girardi is thinking

Boston Globe Sports 6m
    Joe Girardi: MLB must suspend #RedSox' Ryan Dempster or it will be 'open season' on Alex Rodriguez

not saying MLB should consider that while making their decision

but I do think his point has merit

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

IDK

probably 1hr after RSN was coined

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

IDK

[/QUOTE]

HA! So you had to out due the sox.  We get a nation so you want a while universe.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

IDK

[/QUOTE]

HA! So you had to out due the sox.  We get a nation so you want a while universe.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon.  Did you ever have any doubt about that?? Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Joba Chamberlain was the poster child for YU when it first launched.

HA.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to S5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

IDK

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon.  Did you ever have any doubt about that?? Smile

[/QUOTE]

It was obvious from the start, the yanks couldn't be outdone by the lowly sox LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

This whole arod thing is being blown way out of proportion.  I don't agree with throwing at batters but it happens all the time.  I'm not saying it's right but it's part of the game.

This whole thing is a joke.  

Arod it using it to try and gain sympathy.  The yanks are using it to try and undermine their rivals.  Pretty pathetic.

I hate it when people manipulate a situation for their own gain.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Ryan Dempster is a hero.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Who cares a lying fraud thinks about anything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I still love Aunt Jemima Ortiz, that is still my favorite avatar, i love it crix...it still makes me chuckle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

try reflecting before posting.