All Star Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

All Star Game

Pete Abraham@PeteAbe  ·  3h AL: Jeter SS, Trout LF, Cano 2B, Cabrera 1B, Bautista RF, Cruz DH, Jones CF, Donaldson 3B, Perez C and Hernandez

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re: All Star Game

Pete Abraham@PeteAbe  ·  3h NL: McCutchen CF, Puig RF, Tulo SS, Goldschmidt 1B, Stanton DH, Ramirez 3B, Utley 2B, Lucroy C, Gomez LF and Wainwright.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Pete Abraham@PeteAbe  ·  3h Matheny now defending his hard-to-defend decision not to start Kershaw. Farrell went with the best guy, not his guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Pete Abraham@PeteAbe  ·  3h Farrell says Jeter sets the bar all players aspire to and that his final ASG will be something people remember.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Why isn't BROK HOLT leading off ?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pete Abraham@PeteAbe  ·  3h Farrell says Jeter sets the bar all players aspire to and that his final ASG will be something people remember.

[/QUOTE]

Based on his tax evasion antics, maybe the slug should be behind bars. Farkell continues to disappoint.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a laugh riot, Uncle Bill. Even the way you spelled Holt's 1st name is a comedy classic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Based on his tax evasion antics, maybe the slug should be behind bars. Farkell continues to disappoint.

[/QUOTE]

and I was just a starting 2 like U ;-)

tax evasion is as american as apple pie

no tax evasion no USA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and I was just a starting 2 like U ;-)

tax evasion is as american as apple pie

no tax evasion no USA

[/QUOTE]

You're right Zac; I really don't give 2 -----(fill in the blank) about who does and doesn't pay their taxes. But, please, don't put this guy on a pedestal. He's no more a 'role model' than most of the other mercenaries that play this kid's game. Jeter was a great offensive SS who played the game hard and was well paid to do so. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a laugh riot, Uncle Bill. Even the way you spelled Holt's 1st name is a comedy classic.

[/QUOTE]OK, OK, LETS ADD A  C  TO THE NAME.....  The "C" on the KEYBOARD is worn out !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

He's no more a 'role model' than most of the other mercenaries that play this kid's game.

I'm not disagreeing

just thinking that  people sometimes get punished just 4 getting caught

so I can give a nod 2 those who don't on the biggest stage of the world

Jeter was a great offensive SS who played the game hard and was well paid to do so.

yeah yeah bla bla bla

but his flip play might be the biggest & most famous defensive play of a generation

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcbuffum. Show djcbuffum's posts

[QUOTE]

his flip play might be the biggest & most famous defensive play of a generation

[/QUOTE]

Nah. Arod's slap play on Bronson Arroyo is the biggest & most famous defensive play of a generation.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to djcbuffum's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah. Arod's slap play on Bronson Arroyo is the biggest & most famous defensive play of a generation.  

[/QUOTE]

I know the right thing to do is to say

touche and smile

but being a MFYfan I feel the need to post

Pedroia's slide into first (picture here) was just about as bush league as ARod's slap of Bronson Arroyo in 2004. And yet, Fox didn't even mention it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.wheb.com/media/podcast-greg-and-the-morning-buzz-themorningbuzz/derek-jeter-and-the-herpes-stories-24925916/" rel="nofollow">http://www.wheb.com/media/podcast-greg-and-the-morning-buzz-themorningbuzz/derek-jeter-and-the-herpes-stories-24925916/

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

[/QUOTE]

LOL   That is funny.   Jeter, the one man herpes machine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcbuffum. Show djcbuffum's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

touche and smile

Pedroia's slide into first (picture here) was just about as bush league as ARod's slap of Bronson Arroyo in 2004. And yet, Fox didn't even mention it.

[/QUOTE]

I dunno man. Looks to me like Pedroia's left foot landed funny and he's actually falling.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

touche and smile

[/QUOTE]

I dunno man. Looks to me like Pedroia's left foot landed funny and he's actually falling.  

[/QUOTE]

If not, he can fake it a whole lot better than A-rod.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

I'm not giving U that but I'll give U a touche and smile at your 1st line

it was a good one

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Yasiel (I'm bigger than the game) Puig was just shutout in the HR Derby. Great to see that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

touche and smile

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Nah, it's not the same. One is Arod, the other isn't.........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Yasiel (I'm bigger than the game) Puig was just shutout in the HR Derby. Great to see that.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

And did you see the moon shots Stanton was hitting? We have GOT to get him here. Can you imagine him hitting with the Monster out there at 310?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

And did you see the moon shots Stanton was hitting? We have GOT to get him here. Can you imagine him hitting with the Monster out there at 310?

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Give Miami the whole farm and throw in Doubront.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Pete Abraham 1hSounds like Lester will pitch the second or third inning for the AL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Pete Abraham  Lester hoping to pitch when Jeter is still in the game. "Be fun to be on the field with him in this game," he said.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

All Stars "game" tonight?... Rather see a Groucho Marx movie