all the best in 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

all the best in 2012

Morning all...as we head into a new year, just wanted to wish the good gents and ladies of RSN(and my Yanks brethren) and your loved ones a great, safe and blessed New Year...looking forward to a season which hopefully brings another fun season in the ALE, also finds both our home nines at their best and as i always hope for, another postseason crack at each other....cheers to all...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: all the best in 2012

In Response to all the best in 2012:
    [QUOTE]Morning all...as we head into a new year, just wanted to wish the good gents and ladies of RSN(and my Yanks brethren) and your loved ones a great, safe and blessed New Year...looking forward to a season which hopefully brings another fun season in the ALE, also finds both our home nines at their best and as i always hope for another postseason crack at each other....cheers to all...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

and a healthy and happy new year to you and yours jetes! chk your e-mail!
    pitchers and catchers in a little over a month old pard!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY ...... "SON, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR" !!!!!  THANKS FOR KEEPING THE BOARD A FUN PLACE TO SPEND SOME TIME....THANKS TO AL GORE, WE ALL GET THE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE THE  G M  & MANAGER OF OUR BELOVED RED SOX.... NOW, IF BEN C. CAN MOVE BECKETT & YOUK, I WILL THEN BE READY FOR SPRING TRAINING !!!  ENJOY, ALL !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: all the best in 2012:
    [QUOTE]In Response to all the best in 2012 : and a healthy and happy new year to you and yours jetes! chk your e-mail! pitchers and catchers in a little over a month old pard!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE] thanks Big D, i'll check it as soon as i can...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Best to you and yours to Jete. 2012 looks like it is shaping up to be an exciting year.....definite dog fight in the Al East....and with Texas and the Improved Angels team.....Wild Card dogfights also.....let's hope for health all around so may the Best team win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Happy New Year to you Jete.

I hope your celebration is joy-filled and safe, followed by a healthy and fulfilling 2012.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Happy New Year to you Jete. I hope your celebration is joy-filled and safe, followed by a healthy and fulfilling 2012.
    Posted by parhunter1[/QUOTE] thanks Par, same too you...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

As one who has been more off than on these past few months....I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and a strong 2012. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]As one who has been more off than on these past few months....I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and a strong 2012. 
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE] Hi Yosh, always good to see you around..hope you have a great one..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

To all my cyberfriends in .com land, stay safe, stay sober and remember the golden rule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

thanks jete...same to you. Healthy and Happy New Year everyone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Thanks, jete, for starting the official Happy New Year thread.

The same to you and your loved ones.

And to all - Hammah, Bill, tom, par, Yoshimi, Zilla, J-Bay - a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year.

I am steering clear of Times Square.

And if I am forced to watch Ryan Seacrest on TV, my head will explode.

But i digress...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Hey Jete, a very Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

So despite the doom and gloom spewed by many Sox fans over chicken and beer, I still feel that the Sox and Yanks (yeah and the Rays too) will be going at it for the AL East title.

Happy New Year to all Sox fans here as well!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Happy New Year to all fans of every stripe and persuation!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Thanks, summer.  Right back at you.  And I agree about Seacrest.  Still cannot believe how he kept sending it back to Dick Clark after Dick's stroke.  Couldn't figure out if Seacrest just had no clue and truly nothing to say, or whether he was trying to make Dick look foolish.  Now they are talking of bringing Seacrest in to take Matt Lauer's place on the Today show.  I will stop watching the Today show if that happens.

I live about 30 miles from NYC, but have no desire to do the Times Square thing.  Never have, never will.

I wish a great celebration for all!

Oh, and what's the golden rule, Zilla?  I forget!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks, jete, for starting the official Happy New Year thread. The same to you and your loved ones. And to all - Hammah, Bill, tom, par, Yoshimi, Zilla, J-Bay - a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year. I am steering clear of Times Square. And if I am forced to watch Ryan Seacrest on TV, my head will explode.       But i digress...
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]hey Summer, thanks....hope you have a  good one..  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to all the best in 2012:
    [QUOTE]Morning all...as we head into a new year, just wanted to wish the good gents and ladies of RSN(and my Yanks brethren) and your loved ones a great, safe and blessed New Year...looking forward to a season which hopefully brings another fun season in the ALE, also finds both our home nines at their best and as i always hope for, another postseason crack at each other....cheers to all...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Happy Yew Near, Jete  :oD

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Happy Rockefeller, Happy Hairston, Happy Gilmore, Pedro Feliz, Raul Allegre, and Happy New Year to all-a-yiz. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Thanks Jete! Hope your team goes 54-108-------beating the Rays, O's and Jays 18 times each. LOL

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

The best to everyone, and here's hoping we can all get along this new year and respect each other's opinion[s]. That is unless they are used to make fun of someone. That is something that we all should be aware of, respect for other's, reardless of whom we are rooting for. I  look forward to the new baseball season and good natured ribbing from fans who are not Sox fans. The winter is long and I long for the greatest game ever, BASEBALL, and right now I long to watch any team play, but espically can't wait to turn on the tube and see the Sox and Yankee's play.
    To all the Yankee fans on this board I wish a very good season for you[and a good season for everyother team], but let's hope for the best from the Sox as they continue to catch the Yankee's in Championship, after all we are only about twenty behind you guys.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Jete! Hope your team goes 54-108-------beating the Rays, O's and Jays 18 times each. LOL
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE] lol..i'll take it, just as long as you guys promise to go 53-109 :-)