All-Time top 5 Greatest Red Sox Posters in History: From AP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: All-Time top 5 Greatest Red Sox Posters in History: From AP

What, no Western Oragon or amaboston (or whatever her name was)?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Softy as you'll recall you were Hillbilly at one point after you got booted for saying some really dumb things. 

I've never really thought about the top five posters of all time, it's kind of silly. 

I do give you credit for putting Harness on there since he very little time for you or when he did he tended to dismantle your arguments. 

If Bill is on a top five it's a top first worst award, the next trenchant analysis I see from Bill will be his first. 

Spaceman, Carnie, Moonslav Notin are four of those still bringing the meat but to be fair it's the range of voices here, including yourself when you're on good behavior, that make this form worthwhile. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Softy as you'll recall you were Hillbilly at one point after you got booted for saying some really dumb things. 

I've never really thought about the top five posters of all time, it's kind of silly. 

I do give you credit for putting Harness on there since he very little time for you or when he did he tended to dismantle your arguments. 

If Bill is on a top five it's a top first worst award, the next trenchant analysis I see from Bill will be his first. 

Spaceman, Carnie, Moonslav Notin are four of those still bringing the meat but to be fair it's the range of voices here, including yourself when you're on good behavior, that make this form worthwhile. 

Your handle is masturbatory and grandiose.  

Bill was voted poster of the year

Show me where on this thread, Bill made an unprovoked attack

Softlaw's wit flies right over your head

Hilbilly's wit may be more up your alley

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Your handle is masturbatory and grandiose.  

Bill was voted poster of the year

Show me where on this thread, Bill made an unprovoked attack

Softlaw's wit flies right over your head

Hilbilly's wit may be more up your alley

And Mr. DREWSKI, you are a good man, SON !!!  You are one of the best on this board with your Baseball posts..... Also, you are one of a handful that has a real sense of humor here too !!!!!   Thank you always for the balance that you bring to "our" board !!   GO SOX, IGGY, and JBJ too !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts