Allen Webster on his way to FENWAY PAAAK, as John Lackey......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Allen Webster on his way to FENWAY PAAAK, as John Lackey......

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

The thread title and OP ( reread them) were innocent remarks.

Who gets called up to replace Lackey?

Lackey was in distress.

Bill-806 isn't an angel but in this case he isn't a devil.

Some come here to hate, bash, and vent. Relax. Fellow Red Sox fans are not your problem or enemies.

Reread the thread title and OP.

Very unreasonable response.

The problem is that this dufus is always rooting for players to be injured or stay injured.. ie; Drew, Papi, Aceves etc.....  Maybe the thread is innocent but because of his behavior in regards to this he has pretty much did this to himself.  He needs to go.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

"Right bi-cep strain"  !!!!    Good or bad, sounds like he will be out for a while !!

It's "biceps", Doc.  Do you know anything?  Anything at all?  Do you know even one thing?

Well......  Bill knows 'nothing'...so that may constitute as the one thing...

Bill is the Sergeant Schultz of the board, isn't he?  "I know nothing.  I am not here.  I did not even get up this morning!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?isUgcxGFmYyPs&noredirect=1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

"Right bi-cep strain"  !!!!    Good or bad, sounds like he will be out for a while !!

It's "biceps", Doc.  Do you know anything?  Anything at all?  Do you know even one thing?

Well......  Bill knows 'nothing'...so that may constitute as the one thing...

Bill is the Sergeant Schultz of the board, isn't he?  "I know nothing.  I am not here.  I did not even get up this morning!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?isUgcxGFmYyPs&noredirect=1

Probably not a sergeant, though.....or whatever the Navy equivalent is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ws04ed. Show ws04ed's posts

I'm  one of the the Lackey bashers and never thought that his contract would pan out. But this injury  looks to be season or career ending. I'm truely sorry to see him go out this way especially since he really worked so hard and I know he was one of  the main culprets in the "chicken and beer fiasco". Lets face it we were  all pulling for him to win 12 or 13  but deep down inside us we were always doubtful. If Webster does get called up and becomes the next "Derek Lowe with a 97 mile an hour four seam fastball" it might make the difference in the season.. So please lets move on and stop the Lackey bashing, nobody was expecting this.

I am excited if Webster does get the call

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Sources say the Rockies already are hearing from teams with interest in Harang, Rosenthal tweets. The Red Sox are one possibility as they look for a John Lackey replacement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Lackey was in distress.

Some come here to hate, bash, and vent. Relax. Fellow Red Sox fans are not your problem or enemies.

The problem is that this dufus is always rooting for players to be injured or stay injured.. ie; Drew, Papi, Aceves etc.....  Maybe the thread is innocent but because of his behavior in regards to this he has pretty much did this to himself.  He needs to go.....

Exactly. It's a credibility issue. I'm not going to say he needs to go. But his schtick has gotten old.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

Looks to be in distress....... 

Will you please stop this nonsense!  Are you so desperate for attention you have to pr0stitute youself like this?

Even if Lackey gets hammered his first few starts they are going to stick with him - and should - to try to sort him out.

Stop it! 

STOP IT ????  Are we watching the same game ????  From where Im sitting, he just sustaind a season ending injury......  If your arm is gone, ya can't pitch !!!! 

from what 1000 miles you can tell it is season ending.....You are ne great doctorUndecided

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 808soxfan. Show 808soxfan's posts

I hope Lackey comes back strong. We definitely need him. Working on 8 SO is a pretty good outing. Next year is practically free with Lackey!

If he is out for any length of time, I hope they go with Webster or someone besides "home-run" Aceves. Has he been serving them up or what?

Hard to win when you have a "power-outage" without hit-machine Iggy in the line up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Will you please stop this nonsense!  Are you so desperate for attention you have to pr0stitute youself like this?

Even if Lackey gets hammered his first few starts they are going to stick with him - and should - to try to sort him out.

Stop it! 

STOP IT ????  Are we watching the same game ????  From where Im sitting, he just sustaind a season ending injury......  If your arm is gone, ya can't pitch !!!! 

Not a reasonable conclusion Bill. Its a biceps strain. Not season ending unless its torn. We will find out soon, but your conclusion is illogical.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Stop it! 

Not a reasonable conclusion Bill. Its a biceps strain. Not season ending unless its torn. We will find out soon, but your conclusion is illogical.

Illogical ?????   The guy hadn't pitched since September 2011 , had T J surgery, and today blew out a bi-cep !!!   And you and others are just saying O K, a week or two.......  Just like PAPI, you need to know when a player is done, cooked, unable to respond !!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Lackey was in distress.

The problem is that this dufus is always rooting for players to be injured or stay injured.. ie; Drew, Papi, Aceves etc.....  Maybe the thread is innocent but because of his behavior in regards to this he has pretty much did this to himself.  He needs to go.....

This might be the perception. What is your perception of Softlaw, JackBU, and  Georom? Is it different?  No need to have only Bill as your sole villain.

Carnie and another hundred posters never seem to qualify what they mean by forum negativity. It is really puzzling why so many  never bother to define the term "negativity"? Is Softlaw "negative" because he hates everything about the Red Sox? Was Babe negative because he hated both the Red Sox and their fans?  Is JackBU negative because he hates Ortiz? Was the army commanded by Andrewmitch negative because they hated Crawford and JD Drew? Was Bosox1941 negative since he bashed Francona daily? Is Georom negative in being a clone of Softlaw? All of these posters are NEGATIVE towards players - so do we label them as "negative?"

Since this is a Forum about the Red Sox team, players, manager, front office, and ownership,  then one would expect that "negativity" would mean being negative about the Red Sox team, players, manager, front office, and ownership? Isn't that logical?

Then why do so many think that the definition of "negative" is about being negative about the conduct of other posters? Aren't posters supposed to be fans rather than 24/7 chronic whiners, crybabies, bashers, pouters, cynics, skeptics, gloom and doomers, debbie downers, haters, trolls, enablers, and fatalists?

Labelling Breidy, Notin, JimDavis, Pike, RameaKap, and many other positive posters as being negative is completely illogical. They are positive - not negative.

Great post.......  It's really funny, with all the abuse that BILL-806 gets here (and I give it right back) people fail to remember what our purpose is on this board..... That being, to play G M & Manager and enjoy & disect the game of baseball & our beloved Red Sox......  That being said, the board thru all the other posters interacts our feelings and thoughts as it is not likely that we would all spend the time that we do in deep conversation with our wives about the Red Sox.......   so lets get back to doing what we do best, be the best BEN C. &  J F that you can be........   At the end of the day, as one famous person once said, "what difference does it make"  !!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

This is so dumb as most threads are on here.

Webster was all ready tagged as a possible call up in June or July.

Yet the knee jerk whiners in here start up another dumb thread on this.

Dumb thread ???????     SON, we lost a pitcher today.......  One would think that a replacement should be packing his bag, sounds reasonable enough !!!    Ya think, pointhead ???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Lackey was in distress.

Perhaps the response to Bill would've been more sympathetic had he been more sympathetic.  Nothing saying 'uhoh' or 'too bad after all his hard work', or even 'does anyone know how he is'.

It's like I left the office with chest pains, and instead of asking how I am, my assistant is moving his files into my office.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Lackey was in distress.

Perhaps the response to Bill would've been more sympathetic had he been more sympathetic.  Nothing saying 'uhoh' or 'too bad after all his hard work', or even 'does anyone know how he is'.

It's like I left the office with chest pains, and instead of asking how I am, my assistant is moving his files into my office.

JOE, Im sorry for your loss.......   Howevaa, my job as  G M is to keep this team on the field and ready to compete & win........   BTW, when we were moving your assistant into your office, we found a large bag of tootsie-rolls, my gosh SON, those things will kill ya !!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.