Allen Webster on his way to FENWAY PAAAK, as John Lackey......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Allen Webster on his way to FENWAY PAAAK, as John Lackey......

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Bill-806 is just toying with all of you as is Softlaw, Georom, Bosox1941, and many others. My defense of Bill on the thread title and OP was academic. Bill is just as bad as Softlaw, Georom, and others who come here to bait you and manipulate you. They get a huge kick out of trolling and the crew of enablers are their con men. Keep a list next to your computer of possible trolls, enablers, the spineless, followers, and. weak ( mob behavior) , and you will get it. They are all perfect subtle concern trolls.

Not true......  Im just an old country boy who loves his Red Sox & baseball......  Don't blame me, as "i'am what I'am"  !!!  If you want to blame someone, try Al Gore as he invented this thing !!!!    I will admit, I do enjoy the "action"  !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

Looks to be in distress....... 

Will you please stop this nonsense!  Are you so desperate for attention you have to pr0stitute youself like this?

Even if Lackey gets hammered his first few starts they are going to stick with him - and should - to try to sort him out.

Stop it! 

STOP IT ????  Are we watching the same game ????  From where Im sitting, he just sustaind a season ending injury......  If your arm is gone, ya can't pitch !!!! 

Not a reasonable conclusion Bill. Its a biceps strain. Not season ending unless its torn. We will find out soon, but your conclusion is illogical.

Illogical ?????   The guy hadn't pitched since September 2011 , had T J surgery, and today blew out a bi-cep !!!   And you and others are just saying O K, a week or two.......  Just like PAPI, you need to know when a player is done, cooked, unable to respond !!!

Its illogical because you do not yet know the results of his MRI. Even if you are a doctor, and even if you examined him in the clubhouse today, you do not know that he "blew out his biceps" until you look at his imaging studies. And that hasn't been done yet.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Will you please stop this nonsense!  Are you so desperate for attention you have to pr0stitute youself like this?

Even if Lackey gets hammered his first few starts they are going to stick with him - and should - to try to sort him out.

Stop it! 

STOP IT ????  Are we watching the same game ????  From where Im sitting, he just sustaind a season ending injury......  If your arm is gone, ya can't pitch !!!! 

Not a reasonable conclusion Bill. Its a biceps strain. Not season ending unless its torn. We will find out soon, but your conclusion is illogical.

Illogical ?????   The guy hadn't pitched since September 2011 , had T J surgery, and today blew out a bi-cep !!!   And you and others are just saying O K, a week or two.......  Just like PAPI, you need to know when a player is done, cooked, unable to respond !!!

Its illogical because you do not yet know the results of his MRI. Even if you are a doctor, and even if you examined him in the clubhouse today, you do not know that he "blew out his biceps" until you look at his imaging studies. And that hasn't been done yet.

OK  P G,   I will stand by for the official SPIN  !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Stop it! 

I'd guess it is also illogical to assume the bicep injury must be bad because he once had TJ surgery.

And even more illogical to to even bothering to opine on a subject one knows nothing about.  I can take a look at a financial reporting system, and it is like I can see the matrix in it.  It is like I can see everything at once, knowing almost immediately what works and what doesn't.

From a medical p[erspective, I can pretty much tell the difference between an arm and a leg, and not much more.  So I don't bother trying to figure it out or opine on it.  I'll know nothing as long as the Rs know nothing.  When they find out, I'll find out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Stop it! 

I'd guess it is also illogical to assume the bicep injury must be bad because he once had TJ surgery.

And even more illogical to to even bothering to opine on a subject one knows nothing about.  I can take a look at a financial reporting system, and it is like I can see the matrix in it.  It is like I can see everything at once, knowing almost immediately what works and what doesn't.

From a medical p[erspective, I can pretty much tell the difference between an arm and a leg, and not much more.  So I don't bother trying to figure it out or opine on it.  I'll know nothing as long as the Rs know nothing.  When they find out, I'll find out.

And I can look at a Baseball player and not only know that he is hurt, but also know how the outcome will be !!!!       IE:  Papi, Lackey......  And last night I was/still am concerned with IGGY'S  elbow !!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

The thread title and OP ( reread them) were innocent remarks.

Who gets called up to replace Lackey?

Lackey was in distress.

Bill-806 isn't an angel but in this case he isn't a devil.

Some come here to hate, bash, and vent. Relax. Fellow Red Sox fans are not your problem or enemies.

Reread the thread title and OP.

Very unreasonable response.

Perhaps the response to Bill would've been more sympathetic had he been more sympathetic.  Nothing saying 'uhoh' or 'too bad after all his hard work', or even 'does anyone know how he is'.

It's like I left the office with chest pains, and instead of asking how I am, my assistant is moving his files into my office.

JOE, Im sorry for your loss.......   Howevaa, my job as  G M is to keep this team on the field and ready to compete & win........   BTW, when we were moving your assistant into your office, we found a large bag of tootsie-rolls, my gosh SON, those things will kill ya !!!!

BILL-806 1, Joe 0. LMAO, funny stuff, captain!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Stop it! 

And I can look at a Baseball player and not only know that he is hurt, but also know how the outcome will be !!!!       IE:  Papi, Lackey......  And last night I was/still am concerned with IGGY'S  elbow !!!

Do you know anything about anything?  Got evidence?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Bill-806 is just toying with all of you as is Softlaw, Georom, Bosox1941, and many others. My defense of Bill on the thread title and OP was academic. Bill is just as bad as Softlaw, Georom, and others who come here to bait you and manipulate you. They get a huge kick out of trolling and the crew of enablers are their con men. Keep a list next to your computer of possible trolls, enablers, the spineless, followers, and. weak ( mob behavior) , and you will get it. They are all perfect subtle concern trolls.

Carnie says that he left but stays here as the Yazzer clan.  They all do one-liners and are simple minded, also out of the Globe backroom since they never get banned.   They banned Triumph- as a token ban and then let MrYazz and Conan do the same exact act, They fool nobody. All of them make obvious mistakes such as "Wow, just Wow".  They aren't good liars since they have no memory. Much like Jodie Arias.

A shame that a few have ruined what used to be a good forum. Taking advantage of retirees, those in assisted living, in rest homes, who can't logically discern that you are trolling / pretending / toying with / manipulating / with innocent Red Sox fans. Such is the Internet but these old geezers have no idea that you are enjoying teasing them and deceiving thjem. Shame on you. Put yourself into their place - in assisted living with dementia and believing everything on your moniker as if it the Gospel.  Why not entertain yourself instead by watching NASCAR, playing fantasy baseball, gameshows, Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, or playing kiddy video games? Why take advantage of the oldtimers who come here to follow their Red Sox?

You, you creepy weirdo Pike, are the main cause of the forum's demise.  Bill's a pathetic sad sack, annoying as H3ll, Stiffy's a hateful freak. But you are much worse, much more loathed and damaging.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Been Pulling For Lackey, He Worked Hard To Return..8 K,s In 4.......

Hope Its Not Serious, He,s  Back In Boston For Tests.............

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Been Pulling For Lackey, He Worked Hard To Return..8 K,s In 4.......

Hope Its Not Serious, He,s  Back In Boston For Tests.............

I think his prognosis will depend on how much of his biceps tendon has torn. If its just microscopic tears then it will be a matter of a few week that he will be out, but on the other end of the spectrum, if the tendon is significantly torn surgery might be needed and that would probably cost him most if not all of the season. From the initial evaluation where his strength was described as good I would guess the injury is more on the milder side. The money, however, is in the MRI.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

pumpsiegreen could not tell the diffrerence between a foot and an ear.

Actually, Pumpsie is the go-to guy in the forum for medical issues.  I educate him on BB issues, and he educates me on medical issues.  BB injuries are not quite his field, but I have invariably found his explanations to be enlightening.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Actually, Pumpsie is the go-to guy in the forum for medical issues.  I educate him on BB issues, and he educates me on medical issues.  BB injuries are not quite his field, but I have invariably found his explanations to be enlightening.

Can he tell us what "BIG O CARE" will do to MLB  ?????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Can he tell us what "BIG O CARE" will do to MLB  ?????

couldnt resist the political nonsense huh...sad.