1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

the 2011 swoon was historically bad, you don't make history every year. It wasn't a swoon, it was a total and complete collapse that made history. 

That isn't happening this year. We might swoon but we won't collapse. 

Baseball series are full of surprises, I think we'll give the Yanks a series. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

the 2011 swoon was historically bad, you don't make history every year. It wasn't a swoon, it was a complete and utter collapse. 

That isn't happening this year. We might swoon but we won't collapse. 

Baseball series are full of surprises, I think we'll give the Yanks a series. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i'd gladly trade places with you guys and assume the burden of nervousness:-)

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

guess more of u soxers should have been a bit more anxious, yanks bats are back.. soriano, reynolds, jeter coming back, a-rod heating up.. ichiro being a disrupter along with gardner.. tough team to play again

Not concerned.  If the NYY ever pass us, so will most of the league.

IRT their talent, everyone is tough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMONT550. Show KMONT550's posts

this team has serious issues with lefties, methinks pettite will be dominant against us. this series doesnt look good for us, hope i'm wrong..

It doesn't matter who we are playing (I'm still predicting a collapse) but just for the record I'm afraid the Dodgers will put the nail in the coffin - I think they will destroy whatever confidence the sox have

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMONT550. Show KMONT550's posts

this team has serious issues with lefties, methinks pettite will be dominant against us. this series doesnt look good for us, hope i'm wrong..

It doesn't matter who we are playing (I'm still predicting a collapse) but just for the record I'm afraid the Dodgers will put the nail in the coffin - I think they will destroy whatever confidence the sox have

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMONT550. Show KMONT550's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the slide has def begun...the question remains whether or not the sox can regroup and head off the surging ALE teams.....IMO the Sox have been very lucky and are not this good so Im expecting little....but this team has been nothing if resilent and they always seem to find a way to hang in there.....very few here expected them to be in this position so i have nothing but respect for what this team has done since the 2011 debacle...its all gravy at this point so enjoy whatever ride it becomes

As always - 100% correct!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the slide has def begun...the question remains whether or not the sox can regroup and head off the surging ALE teams.....IMO the Sox have been very lucky and are not this good so Im expecting little....but this team has been nothing if resilent and they always seem to find a way to hang in there.....very few here expected them to be in this position so i have nothing but respect for what this team has done since the 2011 debacle...its all gravy at this point so enjoy whatever ride it becomes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Thank you Larry "Cheapskate" Luchinno. Just sit back and watch this overachieving team not hit. You were too cheap to add a hitter on for a month and half. Soriano was available for nothing and you passed. The Yankees made the deal and you went the cheap route and did nothing. Dont worry we will be fine as the lead is down to one game. It would not surprise me if the Yankees sweep this pathetic team this weekend.  This team is not going to make the playoffs and if they luckily do get in, they will get knocked oit quick. I just wish this team would get rid of Larry Luchinno the bean counter but it will never happen.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Duplicate

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

Thank you Larry "Cheapskate" Luchinno. Just sit back and watch this overachieving team not hit. You were too cheap to add a hitter on for a month and half. Soriano was available for nothing and you passed. The Yankees made the deal and you went the cheap route and did nothing. Dont worry we will be fine as the lead is down to one game. It would not surprise me if the Yankees sweep this pathetic team this weekend.  This team is not going to make the playoffs and if they luckily do get in, they will get knocked oit quick. I just wish this team would get rid of Larry Luchinno the bean counter but it will never happen.

Peavy was considered the biggest pickup by any team at this yrs trading deadline; of course, you may not like the trade, but they did more than nothing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yep

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yep

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yep

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yep

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yep