1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

dam this bdc no delete option... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

this team has serious issues with lefties, methinks pettite will be dominant against us. this series doesnt look good for us, hope i'm wrong..

I'm curious why people think we have serious issues with lefties.  We have a .713 v lefties against a league OPS of .713.  That looks pretty close.  We're 22-18 against lefties, which is a good bit better than the average MLB record of 17-18.

Is there actually a reason for this or another 'just going along with the crowd'?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

the slide has def begun...the question remains whether or not the sox can regroup and head off the surging ALE teams.....IMO the Sox have been very lucky and are not this good so Im expecting little....but this team has been nothing if resilent and they always seem to find a way to hang in there.....very few here expected them to be in this position so i have nothing but respect for what this team has done since the 2011 debacle...its all gravy at this point so enjoy whatever ride it becomes

As always - 100% correct!

I am kind of curious who the surging ALE teams are.

Over the last 10 games, the best record in the ALE is the NYY with a 6-4, mostly as a result of playing 7-10 at home.

Does anyone know who has the best record in the ALE over the past 20 games?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

[QUOTE]

the slide has def begun...the question remains whether or not the sox can regroup and head off the surging ALE teams.....IMO the Sox have been very lucky and are not this good so Im expecting little....but this team has been nothing if resilent and they always seem to find a way to hang in there.....very few here expected them to be in this position so i have nothing but respect for what this team has done since the 2011 debacle...its all gravy at this point so enjoy whatever ride it becomes

I am kind of curious who the surging ALE teams are.

Over the last 10 games, the best record in the ALE is the NYY with a 6-4, mostly as a result of playing 7-10 at home.

Does anyone know who has the best record in the ALE over the past 20 games?

[/QUOTE]

Probably Texas Rangers who are 8-2 in their last ten games.  I know for sure they were hot before that cuz they were in first place during that time too before being a second place team in the month of July

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

NO SLIDE

16 - 12 since AS break with one day off------ no days off on either of the past trips to or from west coast---usually you get a day off when going to WC. The RS may have a reason to be sluggish
    BTW the RS have increased their lead on all except TB and that is still 2 games just as it was at the AS game.

So if they are swooning so is the rest of the AL.

They are still the second best hitting team and their SP is equal to Tampa 5th in the AL and their RP has gone from 13th +4.00 in the AL to 8th at 3.69 equal to the O's and better than the Rays.

I bring up the Rays since every one says they have the best staff in AL and sometimes MLB but RS are considered far less better than Rays yet numbers show differently.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

NO SLIDE

16 - 12 since AS break with one day off------ no days off on either of the past trips to or from west coast---usually you get a day off when going to WC. The RS may have a reason to be sluggish
    BTW the RS have increased their lead on all except TB and that is still 2 games just as it was at the AS game.

They are still the second best hitting team and their SP is equal to Tampa 5th in the AL and their RP has gone from 13th +4.00 in the AL to 8th at 3.69 equal to the O's and better than the Rays.

I bring up the Rays since every one says they have the best staff in AL and sometimes MLB but RS are considered far less better than Rays yet numbers show differently.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

[QUOTE]

NO SLIDE

[/QUOTE]

Yup.  It always interests me when people suggesting the we are sliding, and the other ALE are emerging, when we have the best record in the ALE over the past 20 games.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts