Amazing Papi!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Amazing Papi!

The resurgence of David Ortiz is absolutely incredible to watch. He looks the Papi of old.
    He is 4th in BA; 5th in OBP; 2nd in SLG, 2nd in OPS and T-4th in HR's in the AL. These stats, although magnificent, is not what's most amazing. In 266 PA's he has only 28 K's! That just under 1 in 10 and for a power hitter, that's phenomenal.
    Don't know the reason, but he is seeing the ball extremely well this year, and using all fields has really done the trick IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

Re: Amazing Papi!

It's amazing what a few milkshakes can do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Amazing Papi!:
    It's amazing what a few milkshakes can do.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Yup! Just ask CC, right babe?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Stem cells?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Amazing Papi! : Yup! Just ask CC, right babe?

Posted by Alibiike

What does carl crawford have to do with this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Wake's been spiking the potato salad with Geritol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I heard Ortiz was the new spokesperson for Juicy Juice.  Bautista is the spokesperson for the Canadian market.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Sour grapes with babe

And I'm loving it.

Papi's had a great return and I give Adrian a big pat on the back, but the K ratio is incredible.  I felt a warm fuzzie when Papi hit his 2nd HR so early and began to peg his detractors then ... and he's only taken off since then!  

Thanks Ali for starting the thread.   There's so much good news going on I'm almost overwhelmed.  

The wife doesn't know what to do with me.  She was almost happy I was really sick the last few days cuz I stopped yammering about the Sox.  (I DID NOT get sick enough not to follow .... as one can tell by my number of posts recently.  Too sick for work but not sick enough stay of the laptop ....  hehee).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

has BABY been getting angrier than usual lately?
    i think it's diaper rash.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Already 2.5 games back - soon to be 5.5, and then by early August 12 games back... waaaaay baaack!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

Typical red flops fans...all excited about a 2.5 game lead in mid June.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Its only the beginning ... your doooooooooooooooMed!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

yeah, definitely diaper rash.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Amazing Papi! : What does carl crawford have to do with this?
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Sabathia.

Sections
Shortcuts