Among these OFs,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Among these OFs,

Who do you want to see starting everyday at RF in 2013?

Cody Ross, Torii Hunter, Shin-Soo Choo, Justin Upton, Bryce Brentz, other

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: Among these OFs,

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like both Upton & Shoo, but it depends on cost.  I like Hunter for a year or two a lot, I'd be ok with Brentz if they significantly upgrade at least 2 other positions offensively, but I think they now realize Ross isn't an option every day in right defensively.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like both Upton & Shoo, but it depends on cost.  I like Hunter for a year or two a lot, I'd be ok with Brentz if they significantly upgrade at least 2 other positions offensively, but I think they now realize Ross isn't an option every day in right defensively.  

[/QUOTE]

feel the same way. not sure if brentz is ready though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

But do not forget we need a LF too!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Adrian Gonzalez or Roy Hobbs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The chance is slim to none...but i would like to see ME!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I like Choo and Ross.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Hunter/Ellsbury/Brentz L/C/R

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We already have weaknesses looming in the OF, 1B, C and SS, so I would keep Brentz out of the every day lineup until we know he can handle big league pitching.  Lav, Salty, Iggy and Ciriaco may be enough of a trial right now.

My choice would be Hunter, Choo or Ross for a year or two.  Otherwise trade for a younger player like J. Upton.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cassvt2004. Show cassvt2004's posts

Choo. OBP, defense, good swing for fenway, won't cost as much to get in prospects.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to cassvt2004's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Choo. OBP, defense, good swing for fenway, won't cost as much to get in prospects.....

[/QUOTE]

i agree. i like him best out of the options for RF

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Choo seems like a good fit and probably wouldnt cost a lot seeing hes a FA after 2013. Hunter is also a good choice for either LF or RF.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

hunter and victorino...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

upton and brentz, an outfield of ellsbury, upton and brentz could be very very good. forget ross, forget hunter, forget victorino, no to jason bay, melky is interesting but not sure i would want a know PED user on my team if im the sox, and delmon young is more of a DH at this point. Upton is far and away the best option the sox have, without question. Will he cost the sox some good prospects? ya sure, but he will be worth it. Remember when detroit trade a bunch of prospects include 2 of their top prospects in andrew miller and cameron for a guy name miguel cabrera? Miller tanked and maybin is turning out to be the only useful part of the trade. Miguel on the other hand is likely to win the AL mvp this year. Justin Upton has that kind of talent. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

upton and brentz, an outfield of ellsbury, upton and brentz could be very very good. forget ross, forget hunter, forget victorino, no to jason bay, melky is interesting but not sure i would want a know PED user on my team if im the sox, and delmon young is more of a DH at this point. Upton is far and away the best option the sox have, without question. Will he cost the sox some good prospects? ya sure, but he will be worth it. Remember when detroit trade a bunch of prospects include 2 of their top prospects in andrew miller and cameron for a guy name miguel cabrera? Miller tanked and maybin is turning out to be the only useful part of the trade. Miguel on the other hand is likely to win the AL mvp this year. Justin Upton has that kind of talent. 

[/QUOTE]

Upton is not even in the same galaxy as Miggy...Not even close.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Well, I can't comment on the other OFs on your list, but I would hate to see Cody Ross go. I'm beginning to think that we will have a different team every year, and there's nothing worse than that. Watching all of our "throwaways" doing so well on other teams should make everyone ask themselves whether or not they're looking for perfection in every postion. Nothing could be more nauseating IMO.

Even the Yankees who buy up FA's like candy always seem to be able to keep the majority of their players that make the team a team fans can embrace as their own. I think we're running the risk of losing that if we haven't already.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Eithier would be the best player for the Sox at this point in time. Brentz is just a tick away from being ready for his debut.