An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner

In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : I'll be quite honest, Boston is a GREAT town.  It really is, the area outside of Fenway is awesome and it is a great game inside the ballpark.  That is what it is a ballpark it is throwback baseball and they have that atmosphere going on every game.  The new Yankee Stadium has its +'s, I love the steakhouse and everything else it has to offer but it is a different experience as opposed to Fenway.   However, in regard to cities.....NYC is the greatest city in the world hands down....its not even close.  As for Bedard......I welcome him to the rivalry.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

You and "Marsten" coming back at the same time, huh? lol What happened to "Camelwalk"? Does anyone really know how many screen names you have here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner

In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : You and "Marsten" coming back at the same time, huh? lol What happened to "Camelwalk"? Does anyone really know how many screen names you have here?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Who is Marsten or Camelwalk?  I haven't been here in months because the board got so toxic.....but we have a big series this week and it is time to come back and enjoy the rivalry.

Cheers Kim

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Who is Marsten or Camelwalk?  I haven't been here in months because the board got so toxic.....but we have a big series this week and it is time to come back and enjoy the rivalry. Cheers Kim

Marsten? Camelwalk? What day is it? It the milk still good? lol  You're a funny guy, Mikey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Marsten? Camelwalk? What day is it? It the milk still good? lol  You're a funny guy, Mikey.

As I said, Cheers Kim.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : As I said, Cheers Kim.

Yes, this will now be your "good poster". You've already put your alter-ego in place for the duration. lol 

You know what's so funny?  Your "Marstan" line about being worse than Babe. You've said that already last season. I guess you forgot.

You were never really gone. You just put up new names like "Camelwalk", etc. Maybe other posters wouldn't recognize you, but I've talked to you alot in my time here, so that's not the case with me. And I'm starting to have the same feeling about a guy "from Texas". FTR

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Yes, this will now be your "good poster". You've already put your alter-ego in place for the duration. lol  You know what's so funny?  Your "Marstan" line about being worse than Babe. You've said that already last season. I guess you forgot. You were never really gone. You just put up new names like "Camelwalk", etc. Maybe other posters wouldn't recognize you, but I've talked to you alot in my time here, so that's not the case with me. And I'm starting to have the same feeling about a guy "from Texas". FTR
    Kim I dont know who Marstan or Camelwalk is nor some guy from Texas......you do what you want or excuse me think what you want but I'm not here to argue with you.  We have a big series coming up....I'm focused on that.  The Sox have a lot of hitting and I think it will be tough for the Yanks to compete without ARod......we'll see what happens but I look forward to the end of August and September and potentially October if our teams meet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Kim I dont know who Marstan or Camelwalk is nor some guy from Texas......you do what you want or excuse me think what you want but I'm not here to argue with you.  We have a big series coming up....I'm focused on that.  The Sox have a lot of hitting and I think it will be tough for the Yanks to compete without ARod......we'll see what happens but I look forward to the end of August and September and potentially October if our teams meet.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]Good to see you back mikey. You do know our team is going to smoke yours this weekend though, don't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Kim I dont know who Marstan or Camelwalk is nor some guy from Texas......you do what you want or excuse me think what you want but I'm not here to argue with you.  We have a big series coming up....I'm focused on that.  The Sox have a lot of hitting and I think it will be tough for the Yanks to compete without ARod......we'll see what happens but I look forward to the end of August and September and potentially October if our teams meet.

I put up a post on Marstan's thread at 12:54 saying I knew who Marstan was. I saw your name on the Realistic thread and your post said 1:32. Btw, of course it was on a serious thread because under this name, this season, you're the "good poster".

You didn't even "return" to the board yet when I made my post. Are you telling me you didn't see my post and wonder if I meant you? Your next post was in response to a post of mine. Waiting to see what I said to you? Well, now you know. I'm not sure "Mikey" would have even showed up before the games if it wasn't for my post. Probably would just have "Marstan" enjoying himself here.

You also replied to a post of mine as "Camelwalk" and I said it was you, even though you, supposedly, hadn't been here in a while. You ignored it, and tried to reply to my post again, I guess, expecting a different response. You didn't get one, and I never saw "Camelwalk" again.

Don't you think there's better ways of spending your time then harassing fans on their own team board? Is this really what you want to do with your time?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Good to see you back mikey. You do know our team is going to smoke yours this weekend though, don't you?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it the off-season when I said you spent alot of last season frolicking with Mikey all over the board? Oh, yeah. It was.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : I put up a post on Marstan's thread at 12:54 saying I knew who Marstan was. I saw your name on the Realistic thread and your post said 1:32. Btw, of course it was on a serious thread because under this name, you're the "good poster". You didn't even "return" to the board yet when I made my post. Are you telling me you didn't see my post and wonder if I meant you? Your next post was in response to a post of mine. Waiting to see what I said to you? Well, now you know. I'm not sure "Mikey" would have even showed up before the games if it wasn't for my post. Probably would just have "Marstan" enjoying himself here. You also replied to a post of mine as "Camelwalk" and I said it was you, even though you, supposedly, hadn't been here in a while. You ignored it, and tried to reply to my post again, I guess, expecting a different response. You didn't get one, and I never saw "Camelwalk" again. Don't you think there's better ways of spending your time then harassing fans on their own team board? Is this really what you want to do with your time?
    Kim you calling me Marstan or Camelwalk is like me calling you Pike, I'm being honest I don' know either nor do I know who Pike is.....I came here for the rivalry and I'm going to bed....goodnight Kim

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Kim you calling me Marstan or Camelwalk is like me calling you Pike, I'm being honest I don' know either nor do I know who Pike is.....I came here for the rivalry and I'm going to bed....goodnight Kim

But you, supposedly, weren't here when posters were calling me "Pike".

Goodnight, Marstan

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : But you, supposedly, weren't here when posters were calling me "Pike". Goodnight, Marstan

Kim I've been calling you Pike forever, you've actually complained about that so many times on this board.....it doesn't matter I'm not getting into that with you.  Let's have a good series....The Sox have a dynamic offense.  AGon is having having a career year, Pedroia is playing like an MVP, Beckett is throwing his odd year heat + and the Sox are serious....I'm not lying I think the Sox can win it all this year if they play Philly....however each team has to get there. It may not be Philly or the Sox.....It may be Detroit and the Brewers. lets tune in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Kim I've been calling you Pike forever, you've actually complained about that so many times on this board.....it doesn't matter I'm not getting into that with you.  Let's have a good series....The Sox have a dynamic offense.  AGon is having having a career year, Pedroia is playing like an MVP, Beckett is throwing his odd year heat + and the Sox are serious....I'm not lying I think the Sox can win it all this year if they play Philly....however each team has to get there. It may not be Philly or the Sox.....It may be Detroit and the Brewers. lets tune in.

I didn't even know who "Pike" was last season. So, that's a lie. No one ever called me that. I don't know what you're talking about. That has been this season, certainly not forever. 

You were just like Babe last season. Someone must have told you that you don't need to do that. You can have a name that's one person, and create other names for bashing the Sox and harassing their fans. And, I guess, enjoy watching the havoc you cause. I have no doubt in my mind who that was. (And no it's not Carnie or any Sox fan.)

Btw, looking foward to Marstan's posts that will be worse for Sox fans than Babe's. You guys need to get a life.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : I didn't even know who "Pike" was last season. So, that's a lie. No one ever called me that. I don't know what you're talking about. That has been this season, certainly not forever.  You were just like Babe last season. Someone must have told you that you don't need to do that. You can have a name that's one person, and create other names for bashing the Sox and harassing their fans. And, I guess, enjoy watching the havoc you cause. I have no doubt in my mind who that was. (And no it's not Carnie or any Sox fan.) Btw, looking foward to Marstan's posts that will be worse for Sox fans than Babe's. You guys need to get a life.

I didn't know I was causing havoc, my bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : I didn't know I was causing havoc, my bad.

Read the post again. It's not "Mikeyinthebronx", it's "Marstan", "Camelwalk", etc. that you use to cause havoc. You're whole low-key new "Mikey" personality this season is complete nonsense.

Again, looking forward to Marstan's posts - worse than the Babe's here. lol  Good to have you "both" back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from --TheBabe-------------. Show --TheBabe-------------'s posts

I have made life miserable for people on this forum so I'm going to do you all a favor and stick my head in a gas oven goodbye cruel world!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]I have made life miserable for people on this forum so I'm going to do you all a favor and stick my head in a gas oven goodbye cruel world!
    Posted by --TheBabe-------------[/QUOTE]

Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]I have made life miserable for people on this forum so I'm going to do you all a favor and stick my head in a gas oven goodbye cruel world!
    If in fact this hyphenated version #1,275 of Babe is really Babe, and he has decided to go away, the world has just become a better place for all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : Read the post again. It's not "Mikeyinthebronx", it's "Marstan", "Camelwalk", etc. that you use to cause havoc. You're whole low-key new "Mikey" personality this season is complete nonsense. Again, looking forward to Marstan's posts - worse than the Babe's here. lol  Good to have you "both" back.

I have no idea who these people are you're talking about.  Pike you have a ton of issues.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : I have no idea who these people are you're talking about.  Pike you have a ton of issues.

Paranoia strikes deep

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

As a New Yorker who is a lifelong Sox fan, but also a Jet and Ranger fan, allow me to give an opinion on the Boston Vs New York sports city discussion. NY is a great sports town....all sports, as of course is Boston. I would have to say however that Boston fans in general are more knowledgable and passionate than NY fans. Perhaps, it is because New yorkers don't necessarily relate themselves as Sports fans foremost. During the Summer, half of NY is on Long Island or the Jersey shore every weekend and the ball games become secondary....I don't think Sox games ever become secondary to Sox fans. Ranger and Knick fans are great fans, but MSG is half filled with Corporate guys coming to the game after work, who are on cell phones. I've only been to a few Celtic/Bruins games but I dont think it is like that as much. Jet fans are crazy, but right now they are pre-2004 Sox fans...always waiting for the enevitable disaster....so they need to get a pass. All and all, Lets face it.....the rivalrys are fun and I really don't think there is another city in the discussion..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Pha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

That'll work better than sticking your head in an electric oven

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open letter to Erik Bedard from the members @ Red Sox: On the front burner : That'll work better than sticking your head in an electric oven
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

No sympathy?