And Josh Reddick is the winner... Stay classy pink hats.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: And Josh Reddick is the winner... Stay classy pink hats.

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

Is it now safe to close the book on the Reddick vs Kalish debate? A blind squirrel knowns that Reddick is the better ballplayer.

Attaboy Ben, trade a GG +30 HR outfielder who only costed 485k for a injuredriden closer who costed 3.9m. I think you should get a refund from the mentoring lessons you got from Theo.

Go Soxs....

costed.  Soxs.  

Very impressive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Is it now safe to close the book on the Reddick vs Kalish debate? A blind squirrel knowns that Reddick is the better ballplayer.

Attaboy Ben, trade a GG +30 HR outfielder who only costed 485k for a injuredriden closer who costed 3.9m. I think you should get a refund from the mentoring lessons you got from Theo.

Go Soxs....

costed.  Soxs.  

Very impressive.

I liked injuredriden too :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

You had to wonder as soon as you saw "boose" in the Headline.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

I thought it must have something to do with a caboose...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

good stuff! is this mike cameron?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

I thought it must have something to do with a caboose...

Too bad Stiffy's been banned again....he could have translated the OP from Hillybilly to English for us.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

;) I will slowdown the drinks on this holy Sunday for the kool-aid drinkers on here who can't keep up.

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

" A blind squirrel knowns that Reddick is the better ballplayer."

I should have knowns better too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

;) I will slowdown the drinks on this holy Sunday for the kool-aid drinkers on here who can't keep up.

Stay in school.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Stay in school.

He's got 10 years of education,he was in fifth grade twice

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Go Soxs....

Is the jury still out ???  I don't think so !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Stay in school.

I rather be on welfare, and foodstamps like most "legal" Americans. You know what I'm talking about kool-aid drinker.

Murica

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Anyways, this is section for baseball... If one can't stay on topic then I highly suggest you take a walk outside, and learn a thing or two.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Anyways, this is section for baseball... If one can't stay on topic then I highly suggest you take a walk outside, and learn a thing or two.

booo

(im booing you because I dont like you) 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Go Soxs....

Is the jury still out ???  I don't think so !!!

That Reddick trade was a "blockbuster".

Are we so sure we want another one?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Go Soxs....

Absurd!  I know some blind squirrels!  Squirrels are friends of mine!  You sir are no squirrel lover & know nothing of their proported interest in baseball.  They do love frisbee golf though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Go Soxs....

Absurd!  I know some blind squirrels!  Squirrels are friends of mine!  You sir are no squirrel lover & know nothing of their proported interest in baseball.  They do love frisbee golf though.

I meant no disrecpect to your friends. I apologize for my words.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

n response to chickenandboose's comment:

Go Soxs....

costed.  Soxs.  

Very impressive.

I liked injuredriden too :-)

Hey guys, take it easy on the poor buggger, He's trying to start his own version of the Inglish Language. Notice I said "Inglish". LOL

Hitch (dammmit Hetch). 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Stay in school.

I rather be on welfare, and foodstamps like most "legal" Americans. You know what I'm talking about kool-aid drinker.

Murica

Why am I a koolaid drinker because you can't spell or formulate a coherent sentence? I don't get the correlation.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Josh Reddick strikes out often and has a low BA.  But he has power and a strong arm.  I think he will perform better in 2013.  

Guess which team's outfield hit the most HRs after the NY Yankees in 2012?  That would be the Oakland A's (of all teams).