...And Now Some Important Words From Our Catcher...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

...And Now Some Important Words From Our Catcher...

Definitely at the end of the year you want to have everyone healthy and strong,” catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia said. “But the fact is no one’s healthy at this point in the season. No one’s strong. Everyone’s trying to play the best they can. There’s no excuses. Just because we’ve got a few guys out, we’ve still got to go out there and play the game.”

Exactly what I have been saying. Nice to see a Sox player refusing to limp to the trainer so he can tag out and not fight on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Re:...And Now Some Important Words From Our Catcher...

Nice to see he isnt buying harness excuse and management early coast and rest up mode.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to ...And Now Some Important Words From Our Catcher...:
    [QUOTE]Definitely at the end of the year you want to have everyone healthy and strong,” catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia said. “ But the fact is no one’s healthy at this point in the season. No one’s strong . Everyone’s trying to play the best they can. There’s no excuses. Just because we’ve got a few guys out, we’ve still got to go out there and play the game.” Exactly what I have been saying. Nice to see a Sox player refusing to limp to the trainer so he can tag out and not fight on.
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

No. You said the injuries were a sham.
    Now you are clearly proven wrong - yet again.
    You are full of sh*t.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

.......... cruel

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pout  Pout  Pout
    Sniff  sniff  sniff
    Maybe the board should ride cry-babies out of town on a rail.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

your an ugly human being harness. its easy to see in the way you conduct 19 hours of your life here on a forum.

why don't you go remind boom about wishing death on another poster again, and all because you couldn't handle being called arrogant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re:...And Now Some Important Words From Our Catcher...:
    [QUOTE]your an ugly human being harness. its easy to see in the way you conduct 19 hours of your life here on a forum. why don't you go remind boom about wishing death on another poster again, and all because you couldn't handle being called arrogant.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

You are the lowest of any known life-form.
    Why not start another thread about me, Jesus and Nazis.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I am the lowest? You threw that in Boom;s face because he said you were arrogant... you fight be-be's with flame throwers.

So I am the low one, lol... your the one who brought it up to demean boom and all to win an argument... you had to go back a years worth of posts just to do it.

Why is it to argue with Geo you bring up things from 2009?

Try spending less time here and less time at KFC... more time with your family and more time on the treadmill.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

First you bring Hill to hide the fact you aren't capable of a baseball debate..
    Then Geo. Now Boom. You are the weak one who has to stick his big nose into areas that don't concern you.

You are the one who won't let this go when I offered a truce.
    Why? Because you are a low-life.

Now you are on some idiotic fast-food kick...with a name like Burrito.
    If you were capable of discussing baseball to any tangible level, you wouldn't have to use cheap tactics that expose you.

Misrepresentation.
    Post/OP removal/edit.
    Starting lame threads about me.
    Whining on BDC threads.

You have a jealous bone in lieu of any character.
    I simply mirror UR posts and you unravel.
    Cheap twine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Nice to see HarnASS having his usual meltdown when things go wrong....I guess even Salty is a quitter for saying that players should tough it out...18000+ posts will make you nuts....

all bdc and no play makes for an angry harnASS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOfTLaw1AAA. Show SOfTLaw1AAA's posts

harnasss is a NYT embedded shill.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Nice to see HarnASS having his usual meltdown when things go wrong....I guess even Salty is a quitter for saying that players should tough it out...18000+ posts will make you nuts.... all bdc and no play makes for an angry harnASS

You are the one in panic mode, quitter.
    Tell us more about how the injuries are all a sham.
    Tell Josh, who's in an ankle brace.
    Tell Salty, who just exposed your lunacy.

Tell me about how you aren't petty and are so "grown up".

Are the Rays 5 back yet?
    Blowhard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]Nice to see HarnASS having his usual meltdown when things go wrong....I guess even Salty is a quitter for saying that players should tough it out...18000+ posts will make you nuts.... all bdc and no play makes for an angry harnASS

you both spelled his name wrong, its harnazz.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
    The BS brothers are all ganging up on me.
    Gee. What do I do?

One can't stay on the board long enough to post anything beyond Wastefield.
    One is a blowhardwho teaches about being petty and being 100% right, when he's abusive and usually 100% wrong.

And then we have the weak, jealous little boy, who posts out of Nam for obvious reasons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

this thread reads like a rejected script  from desperate house wives.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez sat out because of a troublesome left thumb that has hindered him the past three weeks. He has been shut down for at least three days.

Nick Swisher sat out a second straight game because of pain in his left elbow.

It was the second consecutive day that Cervelli was scratched from the original lineup because of concussionlike symptoms stemming from his home plate collision with Baltimore's Nick Markakis on Thursday

Joe Girardi fielded a lineup that had Eric Chavez filling in for Rodriguez, catcher Russell Martin starting in place of Francisco Cervelli, and infielder Eduardo Nunez starting in the outfield for the first time in two big league seasons

because right fielder Nick Swisher sat out a second straight game because of pain in his left elbow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]this thread reads like a rejected script  from desperate house wives.
    Posted by amishrockstar[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA

I found something of worth in this thread!

Although the original post was good too, too bad it got hijacked by the lover's quarrel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

In Response to ...And Now Some Important Words From Our Catcher...:
    [QUOTE]Definitely at the end of the year you want to have everyone healthy and strong,” catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia said. “ But the fact is no one’s healthy at this point in the season. No one’s strong . Everyone’s trying to play the best they can. There’s no excuses. Just because we’ve got a few guys out, we’ve still got to go out there and play the game.” Exactly what I have been saying. Nice to see a Sox player refusing to limp to the trainer so he can tag out and not fight on.

I don't get your logic.

Salty is not injured so how could he be "refusing to limp to the trainer".He was only saying that we need to do the best with what we have.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

geo and bobbysu ? a lovers quarrel? Do tell.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The simple facts are these when you put a little league team up against a big league team who usually wins? That's what we have here,also Maddon owns Tippy. Tippy's brilliant move last night was to put Old Macdonald out in right to replace Reddick I would presume it was for Reddick's ill fated attempt at trying to throw a runner out that he had no chance of accomplishing and allowing the batter to reach second but then MacDonald tops him with his lob toss back to the infield on the triple by Jennings. Either way this team is playing like they are the runners up in the williamsburg tourney! My drunken softball team plays better defense than this! Neither of these mutts hit the cutoff guy and Crappy Carl what kind of throw was that to third base! Geez whatever happened to fundemental baseball??????

Sections
Shortcuts