Andrew Bailey to DL...Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Andrew Bailey to DL...Again

Bailey to DL, Breslow activated. Bailey is always hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Andrew Bailey to DL...Again

Thank God Ben covered his azz with the closer spot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

oh phew.  something legitimate to b&^ch about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Bailey   smh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

My guess is a legit closer will be needed this offseason. Although Bailey is a great closer, he is constantly on the DL for one reason or another.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

You are not allowed to discuss Bailey when he is hurt or underperforming.

The only time Bailey threads are allowed is when he is pitching well. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

You are not allowed to discuss Bailey when he is hurt or underperforming.

The only time Bailey threads are allowed is when he is pitching well. 

I think your problem is you are happy when Bailey gets hurt and youre in love with Josh Reddick.  Who is awful.

Admit it and move on.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

bailey just cant seem to stay healthy, its unfortunately because when he is healthy, he is a damn good closer. hanrahan had another poor outing tonight, hopefully bailey returns soon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

You were wrong on saying that it was CERTAIN, THE JURY WAS IN, IT was FINAL, that Bailey was a COMPLETE FAILURE since he was INJURED.  You did this all last year. You deemed someone to be worthless  and that Ben was inept solely based on the fact that Bailey was injured in a freak accident.  How is that being OBJECTIVE? Tell me why. use logic? He pitched some last year but that was Spring Training for him. What is your agenda?

I'll probably regret responding to your insane post since I NEVER said any of the things you have attributed to me.  Not even close.

I said I liked the acquisition when they got Bailey.  he just hasn't measured up.  How is that not objective?  We were told we were getting a lights out all-star and so far we've had an oft-injured mediocrity.

My agenda is simple:  A truthful look at players rather than the wild emotion-driven garbage that i usually see in these threads.

Don't hate the truth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This has been happening his whole career so this is nothing new or unexspected but at least this seems fairly minor well hopefully it is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

oh my gosh!!! a strained bicep muscle. hanrahan with a tight forearm. still in first place with a ton of guys that can fill in. ie: our two japanese wonderboys. why is it the slightest thing and it's waah waah waah...........drew hits a walk off in the bottom of the 11th and how many fans stayed up that late and saw it and still went to work today.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Player A: 782 PAs  .230  33  99  (.300/.435/.735)

Player B: 527 PAs  .224  28  66  (.293/.451/.744)

A is the guy we gave up for Bailey. B is our catcher that everyone wants roasted alive.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

In response to trantor's comment:

You were wrong on saying that it was CERTAIN, THE JURY WAS IN, IT was FINAL, that Bailey was a COMPLETE FAILURE since he was INJURED.  You did this all last year. You deemed someone to be worthless  and that Ben was inept solely based on the fact that Bailey was injured in a freak accident.  How is that being OBJECTIVE? Tell me why. use logic? He pitched some last year but that was Spring Training for him. What is your agenda?

I'll probably regret responding to your insane post since I NEVER said any of the things you have attributed to me.  Not even close.

I said I liked the acquisition when they got Bailey.  he just hasn't measured up.  How is that not objective?  We were told we were getting a lights out all-star and so far we've had an oft-injured mediocrity.

My agenda is simple:  A truthful look at players rather than the wild emotion-driven garbage that i usually see in these threads.

Don't hate the truth.

The "truth" must have hurt, when the Sox were playing well last week.

You disappeared...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts