Andrew Miller leads hot Pawsox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Re: Andrew Miller leads hot Pawsox

Miller = great risk/reward play ... patience required but it could be a huge pay off.
    Reddick = things are looking up so far this year with better plate discipline ... hopefully, the Chronicles of Reddick start this year.
    Navarro = I think he'll be our UIF next year (JI will probably still be in Pawtucket, IMHO).  I don't doubt he'll be a starter on some team before too long.

Wakefield = Love the man and what he has done for this team over the years ... despite being responsible for bad potato salad.  I expect he'll spend some time on the DL soon to make room for Aceves or Hill or .... 
    Not sure why he is in this thread, TBH.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

JI will probably still be in Pawtucket, IMHO).  I don't doubt he'll be a starter on some team before too long.

That team should be the Red Sox. It would be nice to have a real defensive SS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Here is my full quote:
    "Navarro = I think he'll be our UIF next year (JI will probably still be in Pawtucket, IMHO).  I don't doubt he'll be a starter on some team before too long."

BGM: I was speaking of Navarro when I said that I think he'll be a starter on some team before long.  Did you mean Navarro or JI?  

FWIW, I wasn't saying JI didn't have a future with the RS.  I think he's likely to start next season in Pawtucket as his bat may not be MLB ready.  I think before 2012 is out, though, JI will be with the RS and will become the starting SS.  I just think the team is going to give him this full season to work on his offense in the minors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

I watched this  big tall kid pitch in spring training.  The bullpen was along the left field line (Port St. Lucie)  He was warming up, and I've never seen anyone throw the ball as wildly.  He threw one pitch into the stands, and threw another over the catchers head, almost beaning a Boston coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Did he hit the bull?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Miller leads hot Pawsox:
    Did he hit the bull?
    Posted by 111SoxFan111

He couldn't hit the bull, because the bull was in the pen, and everything he threw was outside the pen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

k

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n