ANDY PETTITE close to calling it QUITS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: ANDY PETTITE close to calling it QUITS?

he's right. our team is coming home after losing the first series of the season. do you really think that anybody in here shivs a git about andy freaking pettite calling it quits besides our resident yankee fans? are you sure that your what your avatar says about you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/06/andy-pettitte-sounds-discouraged/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

the man sounds downright despondent! HOW MUCH MORE CAN BEFALL the yanks? u think this year is bad, what happens when both pet and mariano stop walking thru those doors? few are ever this open about losing their command and stuff!

well, i'm not sure about Andy, but if you've been paying attention you'd know that Mo will stop walking through those doors about 6 months from now...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Yo Buritto! up late again I see. ya know, I still don't consider HGH as a performance enhancing drug. it helps the muscles and tendons heal quicker is what I was told. rodney harrison used it to get his knee working again. pettite used it to get his elbow to heal quicker. it doesn't give you added strength or stamina like shooting dinabol into your arm or stuff the body builders use to get hugh. just my humble opinion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Yo Buritto! up late again I see. ya know, I still don't consider HGH as a performance enhancing drug. it helps the muscles and tendons heal quicker is what I was told. rodney harrison used it to get his knee working again. pettite used it to get his elbow to heal quicker. it doesn't give you added strength or stamina like shooting dinabol into your arm or stuff the body builders use to get hugh. just my humble opinion.

pettite used it to get his elbow to heal quicker.

stand up post Hammah29r2

yes andy used

but it was right after he got the big contract from astros

so he could get back to earning his money sooner

not getting a new contract

I see nothing to hate there

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

stand up post Hammah29r2

yes andy used

thanks zac. but you don't need to be so formal man. just call me Hammah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

stand up post Hammah29r2

yes andy used

When the Mitchell Report came out, Pettitte admitted to using HGH in 2002.  He swore he never touched it for the rest of his career.

In 2008 in a sworn affidavit, he admitted to using HGH in 2004 as well.

I'm sure that was it, though.

BTW, from 2003 - 2004, Pettitte averaged more than 2 Ks / 9 over his career average.  In 2005, he posted the lowest WHIP and ERA of his career, and pitched more innings than he had in eight years.  I'd say he was sufficiently healed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

stand up post Hammah29r2

yes andy used

When the Mitchell Report came out, Pettitte admitted to using HGH in 2002.  He swore he never touched it for the rest of his career.

In 2008 in a sworn affidavit, he admitted to using HGH in 2004 as well.

I'm sure that was it, though.

BTW, from 2003 - 2004, Pettitte averaged more than 2 Ks / 9 over his career average.  In 2005, he posted the lowest WHIP and ERA of his career, and pitched more innings than he had in eight years.  I'd say he was sufficiently healed.

No Red Sox ever used though.

But I've nevr seen a post about Paxton Crawford being a good guy who was just trying to live up to his contract.