Another installment of the "Will Middlebrooks Diaries"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Another installment of the "Will Middlebrooks Diaries"

Here's a paragraph and a link to read the rest of the article:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-sox/post/_/id/25876/middlebrooks-diary-march-madness

With spring training winding to an end, I'm looking around and I have to say that I love everything about this team. Everyone is already best friends and gets along. While we have fun, we still push each other to be better. I wouldn't say there is one particular area we need to work on but rather continuing to become closer and play together. We have a new coaching staff. So we are learning a lot of new signs and coaching philosophies. We're trying to get used to that and make it a habit. I know having the public perception of this team as underdogs seems the complete opposite of what it should be. I want us to be feared. I want us to be a team that everyone marks on their schedule, not because they think they are going to beat us but because they are worried about getting beat. I think the perception will change pretty soon. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Re: Another installment of the

Love the attitude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

he said that Gomes was like a linebacker.... i coulda swore i said that just the other day...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say.........  "SON, that boy is a GAMER" !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This kid is going to have a moster year!!!  Could be a 30 - 30 guy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I appreciate Middlebrooks taking the time off his busy schedule to share his stories with us fans.  I wish more athletes were like him.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I appreciate Middlebrooks taking the time off his busy schedule to share his stories with us fans.  I wish more athletes were like him.   

I really enjoy these players"Diaries"that ESPNBoston.com does.The part I dislike is that they insert them at random times,so you never know when one will be on their site.I wish it was more consistant,like every other Tuesday or something.It makes it difficult to follow them when they're not om a regular schedule.

9. This post has been removed.