ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS

I do not like to have to state the fact that the sox are in real trouble this season. They did not end last season very well and I had some fear it would carry into this year and it is even worse than I expected. Decisions being made are simply ludicrous. The pitching staff is horrible under the leadership of Terry Francona. That is fact no other conclusion can be made.
    The BP is not being used correctly and as a result pitchers like Jenks are lost. I do not know who wanted wake to start 2 games but that was obviously a big mistake even though he pitched well last outing. If mr Francona is making these decisions on his own he should be released immediately. If Theo is helping with the totally idiotdecisions then he should be released also. This team is not only underachieving they are actually horrible and it is NOT going to get any better until a change in leadership is made.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS

I hope REDSOX11 is a sarcastic mockery of other board idiots.  He seems like one.  Always calling out Francona, but never actually naming anything specific, living in hindsight, and pretending every Sox team put together was going to the post-season if they did not get derailed by leadership.

He must be doing satire.  I am going to belive that he is.  The odds that all these stupid people are all fans of the same team as me is far too damaging to my ego...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Your name says it all. This is what mr francona is doing to help the team. An if I were you I would lay off the name calling. People including myself have been pointing out a great deal of foolish moves. Try reading and you will find them. There isn't any excuse for pithing wake and leaving him in until he gets pounded, but that is his style and the primary reason the sox are a first place roster in last place. So to sum it up he is a notin, just like the post you gave

In Response to Re: ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS:
    I hope REDSOX11 is a sarcastic mockery of other board idiots.  He seems like one.  Always calling out Francona, but never actually naming anything specific, living in hindsight, and pretending every Sox team put together was going to the post-season if they did not get derailed by leadership. He must be doing satire.  I am going to belive that he is.  The odds that all these stupid people are all fans of the same team as me is far too damaging to my ego...
    Posted by notin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stengel. Show Stengel's posts

You tell it like it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

I am getting sick of the same people calling names and attacking other users and nothing getting done.

You tell it like it is.
    Posted by Stengel

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Your name says it all. This is what mr francona is doing to help the team. An if I were you I would lay off the name calling. People including myself have been pointing out a great deal of foolish moves. Try reading and you will find them. There isn't any excuse for pithing wake and leaving him in until he gets pounded, but that is his style and the primary reason the sox are a first place roster in last place. So to sum it up he is a notin, just like the post you gave In Response to Re: ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS :
    Posted by REDSOX-11

OK looks like we have a new member of the couch potato, second guessers club to join BOSOX1941, Baseball-Dr, GeoRm etc...

So Einstein, tell us how you would have managed things differently...and be specific, because spewing the way you do you must be aware of all the cirscumstances and game situations and have the alternatives all in place to do things the right way.

Come on genius...enlighten us!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Hey 11, Seriously, who would you like to see take his place? I know you dont like him and while i disagree with you I respect your opinion. But I really would like to hear a legitimate arguement for someone. keeping in mind the teams philosiphy, the media and one heck of a payroll and a few egos to keep in order. Hire from within or do you have someone else in mind?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Hey 11, Seriously, who would you like to see take his place? I know you dont like him and while i disagree with you I respect your opinion. But I really would like to hear a legitimate arguement for someone. keeping in mind the teams philosiphy, the media and one heck of a payroll and a few egos to keep in order. Hire from within or do you have someone else in mind?
    Posted by southpaw777

Come on sp777, RS-11 could manage the Red Sox...he knows all the right moves! That is if he can figure out a way to continue making the moves in 20/20 hindsight, like he does from here!

For guys like RS-11 this is an easy game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Im convinced Bosox-11 is Baseball-Dr

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I know 67'...Im just wondering with all the calling for Francona's job, surely he must have someone in mind..I can respect an opinion with a valid solution.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Is anybody really that worried.  We have what's currently the 2nd best 1-3 in the game in Lester, Beckett, Buchholz.  The bullpen has had it's down sides but there have been some bright spots.  How about Matt Albers?  There is also plenty of depth.  Rich Hill, Andrew Miller, Doubront etc.  Lackey and Dice-K have been wildly inconsistent but the important thing is that one of Beckett/Lackey appears to be  back on track this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Your right on SPC...As Ive been saying all along, this team has too much talent and its only a matter of time before we see it. Now we need to see it on a consistent basis.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Your right on SPC...As Ive been saying all along, this team has too much talent and its only a matter of time before we see it. Now we need to see it on a consistent basis.
    Posted by southpaw777

And that is when the doom and gloomers will vanish...poof! Only to return at the slightest hint of a problem.  Who has it better than them?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I'm glad we lost like we did.

I hope we lose another 85 to 95 like it ....

Don't know who 11 is, but he's on my iggy ...  As strange as this may sound, I'm following the advice of Pike ... leave the maroons alone who are obviously just trying to get a rise out of us.

Thus I waited until I could rub a leeetle salt into his wound before I responded. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

hey since yaz,

you look pretty much like i pictured you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

hey since yaz, you look pretty much like i pictured you.
    Posted by byebyeepstein

I'm dahlin', ain't I????

:oD

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I hope REDSOX11 is a sarcastic mockery of other board idiots.  He seems like one.  Always calling out Francona, but never actually naming anything specific, living in hindsight, and pretending every Sox team put together was going to the post-season if they did not get derailed by leadership. He must be doing satire.  I am going to belive that he is.  The odds that all these stupid people are all fans of the same team as me is far too damaging to my ego...
    Posted by notin

I have no  doubt he's yanking everyone's chain. To repeat: he's YANKing everyone's chain.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Well I would rather be in the group you described, then in the "idiots" group you were self appointed to.

So one thing we do agree on I am an Einstein when compared to the likes of you. But that isn't giving myself much credit either.

Oh you want a managers name? Come back when you can make a point without name calling like the 3 year old you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS : OK looks like we have a new member of the couch potato, second guessers club to join BOSOX1941, Baseball-Dr, GeoRm etc... So Einstein, tell us how you would have managed things differently...and be specific, because spewing the way you do you must be aware of all the cirscumstances and game situations and have the alternatives all in place to do things the right way. Come on genius...enlighten us!
    Posted by Soxdog67

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

As strange as this may sound I can only hope you take pikes advice, and go somewhere else, where you 2 maroons can make each other look like a genius.

So if I'm on your "iggy" I'm glad I am(whatever it is).

Oh BTW I love your baby pic. Doesn't look like you have changed much.

Come back when you can leave the personal attacks and name calling elsewhere, otherwise you get it back 2X. I'm done trying to be reasonable with you know nothings!

I'm glad we lost like we did. I hope we lose another 85 to 95 like it .... Don't know who 11 is, but he's on my iggy ...  As strange as this may sound, I'm following the advice of Pike ... leave the maroons alone who are obviously just trying to get a rise out of us. Thus I waited until I could rub a leeetle salt into his wound before I responded. 
    Posted by SinceYaz

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

One thing we do know is the acting manager we now have, certainly knows how to make all the incorrect moves don't we? A championship team playing like it is. And I'm the maroon? Truely you can't be dumb enough to believe the spewing crap you are typing. Not even you!

In Response to Re: ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS : Come on sp777, RS-11 could manage the Red Sox...he knows all the right moves! That is if he can figure out a way to continue making the moves in 20/20 hindsight, like he does from here! For guys like RS-11 this is an easy game.
    Posted by Soxdog67

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

What we know as fact is: you are NOT a Sherlock Holmes

Im convinced Bosox-11 is Baseball-Dr
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

"If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing,
    I am the most dangerous man in the world" since yaz

Let me clue you in on this comment. The world is perfectly safe.

In Response to Re: ANOTHER LOSS IN THE WORKS : I'm dahlin', ain't I????   :oD
    Posted by SinceYaz

Sections
Shortcuts