Another Opinion on Francona's Book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Another Opinion on Francona's Book

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Speaking of concurrent aliases, How about  Zac blowing the dust off of pinstripezac32 and 33 recently. HellowitsMeAgain just got banned and came back in as HelloitsMeAgain-. Triumph came back as Triumph-. The preceding and following hyphens are an old Babe trick. Of course Zac and Babe can do no wrong in J-Bay's eyes since they belong to his fraternity. Kim once again is right.  Communist Contrarian is back under another name, why not talk about that? Softlaw1 just returned as Softlaw2. Last week it was Softlawes, prior to that it was Ocooe, HankWilliamdJr, LessPaul, and Law. Those clowns don't bother J-Bay and his fraternity. What we have here is the fox guarding the chicken coop. 

The next time, will her first. Being banned, and coming back aren't multiple screen names pike, which you said you wouldn't do, remember? Once Dottie posted BDC decided against IP banning, you were off to the nurses station

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Another Opinion on Francona's Book

In response to carnie's comment:

I started this thread to be informative and look at all of the insults and crap on it. Can't any thread be without all of the nasty insults that are not warranted or justified. Isn't a poster allowed to post a new thread with only a link without being bashed for it? Many of you come here for personal insults and conflict. Why not discuss what the link was about.

Still waiting for you to do that...

I told you why. I'm only 20 pages into the book.

Don't let us keep you

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.