1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Another sad day.... Must be recreation place violence.........

Like Fort Hood.........  Wake up America, call it what it is !!!   Call on the POTUS , SEC. of STATE, SEC. of Defense, Home land security and call it what it is........  And you don't want to secure the boarders ????   Wake up !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Another sad day.... Must be recreation place violence.........

don't you think it's a bit premature bill? i mean we have no clue WHO did it or for what reasons.. locking down the borders does nothing if it's a domestic issue............

at least wait until there is some more info available before you jump off the deepend

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

don't you think it's a bit premature bill? i mean we have no clue WHO did it or for what reasons.. locking down the borders does nothing if it's a domestic issue............

at least wait until there is some more info available before you jump off the deepend

Just how I would expect you to respond !!!  Maybe I am wrong, I mean it could have been the RAYS leaving town after dropping 3 in a row !!!    I would tell you to wake up, but obviously the medical marijuana is at work.........  My god, this is a time for the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats to keep their lib thoughts to themselves !!  Thank You !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

All signs point to a domestic attack. They scoured the grounds making sure all was fine. They used bomb sniffing dogs and secured the area. Someone did this sometime during the race.

Lets not just start blindly blaming people and making rash accusations.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

Just how I would expect you to respond !!!  Maybe I am wrong, I mean it could have been the RAYS leaving town after dropping 3 in a row !!!    I would tell you to wake up, but obviously the medical marijuana is at work.........  My god, this is a time for the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats to keep their lib thoughts to themselves !!  Thank You !!

maybe YOU should keep your thoughts to yourself... show some respect and quit being such a pathetic human being.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

All signs point to a domestic attack. They scoured the grounds making sure all was fine. They used bomb sniffing dogs and secured the area. Someone did this sometime during the race.

Southpaw,  Please spare me/us.......  Wake up !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Southpaw,  Please spare me/us .......  Wakeup !!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Bill, while your thoughts are good, your words are misplaced! let no man or country tread on us!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Some posters just need a bogeyman whether real or fake."

I don't agree, I believe Bill is as real as Internet personas come. He's genuine, just genuinely misinformed and misguided. (Bill you do realize that there is such a thing as domestic terrorism right? Don't disgrace yourself with a rush to judgement, let the investigation run its course before you string your own bogeyman for your own reasons). Meantime, thoughts/prayers to the people of Boston who don't care about securing the borders as they live on the ocean and planes fly in and out all the time in the 21st century...

A terrible day for Boston for a reminder that we must be vigilant in defending our freedoms and united in our determination to hold those who perpetrate these events accountable. Boston will come back stronger. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You see Bill, what you still just don't get, and probably never will????

Your rampant demagoguery has SO MARGINALIZE YOU, that nothing you say is trusted.  You could tell folks the sky is blue on a clear day, and you would get an argument.  All folks hear is your ulterior motives. 

We alll intuitively KNOW it's terrorism, whether it be domestic or international.  Who knows the reason.  Of course the Obama euphemisms are ridiculous, but nobody wants to hear it from you.  You simply have lost ALL STANDING.

So let it go, and try not making one thing all about you???? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

Bill, while your thoughts are good, your words are misplaced! let no man or country tread on us!

Bill plays his BDC role very well and he deserves a round of applause.  He fools the same regulars every day who take him seriously. I read his posts daily and laugh at those who fall for his act. Some posters just need a bogeyman whether real or fake

Ahhhh.....   Give it a rest TVGUY! 

Nobody's buying it.  If it walks & quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. 

Some folks truly are this dumb.

Take you for instance.....   :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

THIS, is why I can't stand the LOONS on my side of the eisle!

They constantly sound so foolish that even when they speak common sense, NOBODY is willing to listen. 

The Bills & Stiffy's of this country are destroying our credibility.  So, what should one do when their own side wants them to shut up????

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

They constantly sound so foolish that even when they speak common sense, NOBODY is willing to listen. 

The Bills & Stiffy's of this country are destroying our credibility.  So, what should one do when their own side wants them to shut up????

Loons are on both sides of the  isle. Did you hear looney Mathews take?

Chris Matthews statement about what he suggests might be domestic violence; "Normally domestic terrorists, people, tend to be on the far right. That's not a good category, just extremists, let's call them that." Today live on MSNBC after the tragedy.

He went as far as saying it might be an attack on the Democratic Party. "But going after the Kennedy Library, not something at Bunker Hill, not something from the freedom trail or anything that kind of historic, but a modern political figure of the Democratic Party. Does that tell you something?" 

It tells me something other than Matthew's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, and althoughsome dont agree, we live in some "most perilous times." Folks in Boston are asked to stay in their homes, and visitors are asked to stay in their hotel rooms. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I served 13 months in Iraq and sometimes I wonder if the purpose of our involvement there was to keep the crazies over in the Middle East and Afghanistan so they did not come here. Our unit lost 4 soldiers over there and took over 20 wounded. I saw first hand the hatred that some of these groups have for us and our way of life. But as a soldier I knew what my job was and wanted to protect the citizens of the United States back home,  but to hurt innocent civilians is cowardice on their part and cause. I am very concerned that theses attacks are going to increase in the future. This is an extremely sad day for the City of Boston and the United States. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Loons are on both sides of the  isle. Did you hear looney Mathews take?

Chris Matthews statement about what he suggests might be domestic violence; "Normally domestic terrorists, people, tend to be on the far right. That's not a good category, just extremists, let's call them that." Today live on MSNBC after the tragedy.

He went as far as saying it might be an attack on the Democratic Party. "But going after the Kennedy Library, not something at Bunker Hill, not something from the freedom trail or anything that kind of historic, but a modern political figure of the Democratic Party. Does that tell you something?" 

It tells me something other than Matthew's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, and althoughsome dont agree, we live in some "most perilous times." Folks in Boston are asked to stay in their homes, and visitors are asked to stay in their hotel rooms. 

Oh...  I completely agree.  Chris Mathews of Hardball, which 10+ years ago used to be one of my favorite political shows, has absolutely LOST IT, in his perennial bid to keep up with the "joneses" on the RADICAL FAR LEFT.  ALL FOR RATINGS with their BASE!  BASE BASE!   MSNBC has become a disgrace!  The RICH IRONY being their relentless bashing of Fox News for "partisan news coverage."  LAUGHABLE!

Both political POLES have lost their minds!  It's all about throwing raw political meat to the LOWEST common denominator. 

& my side has little billy & the BIG STIFFSTER!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I don't know who did this or what the motive was. None of us do at this point. Either way, it's an act of terror, whether it was Al-Qaeda or some local whack job.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

I served 13 months in Iraq and sometimes I wonder if the purpose of our involvement there was to keep the crazies over in the Middle East and Afghanistan so they did not come here. I saw first hand the hatred that some of these groups have for us and our way of life. But as a soldier I knew what my job was and wanted to protect the citizens of the United States back home but to hurt innocent civilians is cowardice on their part and cause. I am very concerned that theses attacks are going to increase in the future. This is an extremely sad day for the City of Boston and the United States. 

That was definitely the theory at the time.  I never agreed with it, but it has a certain appeal.  I personally could never understand why we would worry about terrorists meeting in caves.  I kind of liked them where they were.  Going to WAR, in my opinion, was perhaps the biggest blunder of this, or the last century.  It seems we have done nothing more than help generate an exponential growth in terrorists who have more reasons to hate us.  Thankfully, our current anti-war president focused on "the good war," as dubbed by his fellow liberals, and only added 150,000 troops to Afghanistan and another decade plus of war.  That "good war" will no doubt end much better than the evil subjegation of Iraq?  WHAT???  We gave that back, & took no oil???  Wait a minute here!!!!  What the hell do you mean that Iraq is the most stable and democratic of the entire middle east?  You foolish neo-con!  Spare me your middle of the road BS!  Spare me your non-partisan idiocy!

p.s.  thanks for your service!  You are a hero!!!  While I never wanted our sons & daughters sent to either place, you served your country and Iraq with honor!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BaddBrains's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This was just a domestic man-made sports event contingency operation. It's too early to know if the bomb squad were just demonstrators at a protest even that just got out of hand.

[/QUOTEPlease translate into English.

Stiffy has many "handlers."  Some like to imbibe more than others.  Check the syntax & diction on particular days, or lack there of.   :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Anybody planning a vacation in Afghanistan in the next 30 years???

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts