another sox story of mine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

another sox story of mine

first off this is just for fun but these stories are true.i am a big sox fan for at

least 40 yrs and i live in ny on lake ontario.this city is yankee country.so there

i was on new years day with my sox winter jacket at a 10am eye opener party.

all of the people there i know but they love to bust me so i just smile and shake

my head.so this one guy says THE SOX SUCK .THE GREAT YANKS HAVE 26 TITLES.

this never ends.this is the standard answer fron yank fans.i will post more of these

later.   GO SOX

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: another sox story of mine

In response to soxyjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

first off this is just for fun but these stories are true.i am a big sox fan for at

least 40 yrs and i live in ny on lake ontario.this city is yankee country.so there

all of the people there i know but they love to bust me so i just smile and shake

this never ends.this is the standard answer fron yank fans.i will post more of these

later.   GO SOX

[/QUOTE]

Who knew NY on Lake Ontario was Yankee country? I find it interesting that the sentences you capitalize and are most prominent in your post are negative to most Sox fans.

What was the point of this other than giving your opinion?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

later.   GO SOX

[/QUOTE]

You need new friends! Smile

I was in Florida, one March, for Spring Training.

I was getting gas in Plant City, when I heard, "Hey, nice s h irt!". I was wearing a 2004 Championship s hi rt.

I look and there's a guy, wearing a Yankee s h irt, grinning at me.

I just smile and say thanks. He yells to his buddy, pumping gas, and tells him to check out my s h irt.

I pull on the front of my s hi rt to show it off to him.

He just gives me a dirty look and sneers, "It's going to be 86 more years."

I look back at the first guy he just shrugs. So, I wish him good luck and finish up.

I hope the obnoxious guy enjoyed the season. It was spring of 2007.

Way to go mods!

"s h i rt" is now a banned word?

Idiots...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

later.   GO SOX

[/QUOTE]

Who knew NY on Lake Ontario was Yankee country? I find it interesting that the sentences you capitalize and are most prominent in your post are negative to most Sox fans.

[/QUOTE]

What was the point of you replying to him in the first place?  Oh....I forgot, you're the board police woman.....

[/QUOTE]

Hey, aren't you due on the Tanaka thread to give more examples of why the Yankees benefit from the signing? LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

later.   GO SOX

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What was the point of you replying to him in the first place?  Oh....I forgot, you're the board police woman.....

[/QUOTE]

Hey, aren't you due on the Tanaka thread to give more examples of why the Yankees benefit from the signing? LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hey.....aren't you due to share something of substance here on this forum.  By the way 'LMAO'???  what are you.....12 years old? 

Sections
Shortcuts