Another starter proves inconsistant

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: Another starter proves inconsistant

In Response to Another starter proves inconsistant:
    [QUOTE]So Felix falls into the stink hole dug by Beckett. Gives up 5 and counting thru less than 4 innings with almost 100 pitches to one of the worst hitting lineups in baseball!!! We do not have ONE consistant starter. Cook will not be that guy. Neither will Dice. We need to make a trade or two to find someone(s) who can be stoppers. And we cannot hit good pitching. Hopefully, the guy will tighten up after a long half inning of sitting and watching his guys parade around the bases making fools of the sox. This is a last place team that plays like it. We need new blood and alot of it. I cannot find one major league caliber player on Oakland. Oh well, you guys still fill the place and drink down the $8 suds. Gad, if I had to watch I would go thru $100 on beer every game. We need trades, trades, trades. Get rid of the garbage.
    Posted by teddybaseball009[/QUOTE]

I agree.  We are wallowing in Theos garbage team.  The Oakland A's...god they are a AAA team and they are kicking the crap out of us....pathetic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Another starter proves inconsistant:
    [QUOTE]So Felix falls into the stink hole dug by Beckett.

That's where you lost credibility.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: Another starter proves inconsistant:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Another starter proves inconsistant : That's where you lost credibility.  
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

Please, Teddy lost credibility in his first post.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE] I want transformation so bad I would add AGon to the available list.

Wow, you manage to one up yourself.

Change for the sake of change is never a good idea.  You want to get rid of one of the 2 best pitchers on this team and an all-star 1B (his power may be down, but he's right where he was this time last year).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another starter proves inconsistant : Please, Teddy lost credibility in his first post.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

Joe, this board is ugly right now.  Wow...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Again, one game "proves" nothing.

Oakland may be one of the worst offensive teams in MLB, but much of that is beacause they play half of their games in Oakland, and many more in Seattle and LAA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

if teddy was the GM he would have been assassinated a long time ago, by just going off how fans react on this board on a day to day basis.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bretb27. Show bretb27's posts

you lose all credabilaty if you can't spell CREDIBILITY

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

5 innings, 5 runs is a minimal contractual obligation if you want to start for the RS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I have Teddy's back on moving Beckett and I have been in favor of doing that since he wasn't man enough to come forward before  ST  re. chicken and beer gate and when he had a problem with BV's comment about his slow pace on the mound.

He is right about the other two , Lester and Buchholz, following him around like he was the leader of the pack.

If Beckett is so good let's see how many teams line up if his name is mentioned as trade bait and what kind of talent they are willing to part with.

In addition if you have  Sweeney batting .360 against primarily RH pitchers get Magadan to work with him againt lefty's. Have Matt Noone(LH batting practice pitcher) pitch to him for hours until he hits lefty's like he hits rhanders.

V and BenC are doing what they can with an undermanned team--however as soon as they man up and make some necessarychanges the team will produce consistently as they did against the twins and WS. They are gritty and I like that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

A little perspective here, gang. The kid is 24 years old and has made eight career starts. Of the five starts he's made this season, three I would describe as solid, one good enough to get the win, and one poor.

And you also have to understand baseball a little. In his last start, Justin Verlander gave up four earned in six innings. No, I'm not comparing Verlander to Doubront, but I'm pointing out the obvious: It happens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]you lose all credabilaty if you can't spell CREDIBILITY
    Posted by bretb27[/QUOTE]

I love it!  You should learn how to spell though.  It's kind of embarrassing for you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

See THREAD..... Question to Ben C. & Bobby V.  ......