Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about.

In Response to Re: Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about. : I've seen a report or two that compares his personality to Kevin Millar. Something the Sox clubhouse could use.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

now THAT would be great if that's the case. Millahhhh was the origional Idiot back in 04. If CR has that kind of a sense of humor and layed back attitude it would be a great addition to the personality of this team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about. : now THAT would be great if that's the case. Millahhhh was the origional Idiot back in 04. If CR has that kind of a sense of humor and layed back attitude it would be a great addition to the personality of this team.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Millar, like Pedroia, was as much fun to watch off the field as on.

Millar is still fun to watch. Ever see Intentional Talk, on the MLB network?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thought brought out by the globe that I'm asking the forum about. : Absolutely. Millar, like Pedroia, was as much fun to watch off the field as on. Millar is still fun to watch. Ever see Intentional Talk, on the MLB network?
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

yup, sure have. that guy will always have a special place in this red sox fans heart. the origional "cowboy up" who was quoted as saying "don't let us win tonight" remember? he was and still is hilarious. giving the whole starting 9 a shot of old #7 just before their game was classic.