Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed.

In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : I am compiling a list of other things that will need to be banned. Stay tuned. In the interim , you will still be permitted to talk the way you choose to talk.  No matter how dumb it may be.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

You're making a fool of yourself.  I will accept your apology for your bizarre and unwarranted attacks whenever you pull youself together enough to do so.

You sound like Pike.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed.

In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : You're making a fool of yourself. You sound like Pike.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Come on. You can do better than that. Try harder. Anyone can resort to insults and name calling.  That is not " cool."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : Come on. You can do better than that. Try harder. Anyone can resort to insults and name calling.  That is not " cool."

I am not trying to do anything.  Just saying you are making a fool of yourself.

Policing the board of phrases and words that you deem either overused or slang that is before your time.

You seem foolish.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed.:
    [QUOTE]I have a question. If all this is true (and I have my doubts), what happens if you're like Jete02, who I think is a Celtics fan isnt' he? Is he banned from the Sox forum, but allowed to post to the Celtics forum? Some on here are Sox fans as well as Giants fans. So they can post to the Sox forum, but are banned from the Pats forum? This is a really dumb idea, and I still have a hard time believing it. If they want to start a "Sox only" forum that is separate from this one, fine--but shutting this one down, eliminating all NYY fans and then restarting it allowing only "Sox fans" in is a farce that would be next to impossible to justly and fairly enforce without rampant paranoia and elitism. The best way to fix all of this is simply to limit it to one screen ID per IP address. That may be what this is all about, and the NYY banning thing could be an exaggeration of it. 
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The "Ignore Button" has created a Sox-only forum on my screen!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : I am compiling a list of other things that will need to be banned. Stay tuned. In the interim , you will still be permitted to talk the way you choose to talk.  No matter how dumb it may be.

LMAO.....He can say whatever he wants as long as I don't have to read it - and I don't!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : I am not trying to do anything.  Just saying you are making a fool of yourself. Policing the board of phrases and words that you deem either overused or slang that is before your time. You seem foolish.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Newsflash !!!!   It is just a little satire on the idea of certain people or opinions being banned from the Internet.  Lighten up , "dude" .  I would continue this discussion , but it is time for my next nap.  See you later.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : Newsflash !!!!   It is just a little satire on the idea of certain people or opinions being banned from the Internet.  Lighten up , "dude" .  I would continue this discussion , but it is time for my next nap.  See you later.

I get that. You don't need to explain anything to me.  Apparently I did have to explain to you how you were coming across.  If people saying the word "cool" make you angry then yes by all means take a nap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : LMAO.....He can say whatever he wants as long as I don't have to read it - and I don't!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

And I appreciate that you ridiculous blowhard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : The "Ignore Button" has created a Sox-only forum on my screen!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

LOL..thats certainly one way to do it.
    All seriousness aside, I think that instead of banning all Yankee fans here (they are, after all, our natural rivals), we should ban all Royals fans. What an obnoxious group they are! Never have anything good to say about the Red Sox here at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another thread about the so called "ban" on NYY fans......an important question that I've not seen addressed. : What he said.
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

Ditto

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

They will ban me for being so cute!!

....no.  not really.... sigh....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Who cares if th NYY fands post here as long it is not bashing RSN people. They have that right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Another thread about the so called

[QUOTE]They will ban me for being so cute!! ....no.  not really.... sigh....
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

If that were true you would've been banned a long time ago. Smile

What happened to your avatar?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I've never met a Yankee fan yet that was half as annoying as softlaw/hank/trotter or calzone/pike. That's all.