Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles

In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles:
    In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : I would think you would know best pike, are those two characters you or Mikey? You sound like they are you, is that true?
    Posted by MikeNagy

Mike, Pike already said on the gamethread when he was accused of being clamshack, it wasn't him. He doesn't mind Mikey posting positive sox threads mocking him, saves him for doing it, which is why he's being evasive. Nor has mikey denied it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

You said that you were neutral on Mikey but why be anti -positive posters. Why be even be neutral on positive posters if you are a Red Sox fan? Why not encourage them and be friendly to them. You seem to hate Kim and condone Babe. Why the obsession on multiple aliases when trolls are a much larger problem. What's with your priorities?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

I used to get into it with Babe and I don't "hate" Kim. You need to keep better records pike. How about answering my question. Are you Clamshack and the fenwayjimmy character?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles":
    In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : Don't bother, jess. BDC is in the process of upgrading their software, which will enable them to identify and permanently ban, by IP address. Posted by J-BAY
    That's the best news I've heard on here since opening day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : Don't bother, jess. BDC is in the process of upgrading their software, which will enable them to identify and permanently ban, by IP address.
    Posted by J-BAY

That's great J-Bay, it's about time. I guess a lot of posters will disappear. What will happen to poor pike?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

SonicsLyres and Chilliwings are one and the same. Sonics admitted that one night.
    Green Celtics is the old Teilhardien. Hope this helps.

Alibiike, Harv53, and Bill-806 are the same Navy guy in Pensacola.

Of course you are aware that HurtLocker, DeerHunter, BaseballDr, Yazzer, Pacqaio, Verlander, Pedro101, and Crono are MrYazz.  All of them hate everything about the Sox. The opposite of good old Pike.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

You think that is bad, my 10,000 post congratulatory threads have been deleted 4 times already. I want my cake!
    Posted by EnchiladaT
    here you go Rito'...
    Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

SonicsLyres and Chilliwings are one and the same. Sonics admitted that one night. Green Celtics is the old Teilhardien. Hope this helps. Alibiike, Harv53, and Bill-806 are the same Navy guy in Pensacola. Of course you are aware that HurtLocker, DeerHunter, BaseballDr, Yazzer, Pacqaio, Verlander, Pedro101, and Crono are MrYazz.  All of them hate everything about the Sox. The opposite of good old Pike.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

When they do narrow down the field by IP address, the forum population will decrease drastically. I'm looking forward to it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Another Thread Deleted on the Orioles : When they do narrow down the field by IP address, the forum population will decrease drastically. I'm looking forward to it.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

So will the rest of us. This way we won't have to keep score on all your different aliases.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Meanwhile back to the latest Orioles news.  Carry on.

How are the spareribs at Boog Powell's place?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

excuse the off topic folks, since this is currently a "different team" thread and those are being frowned on, in lieu(sp) of a thread, i'd like to offer King Felix congrats on his perfecto...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Meanwhile back to the latest Orioles news.  Carry on. How are the spareribs at Boog Powell's place?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

How do you know about Boog's BBQ?

Are you an Oriole fan?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Interesting that this thread has not been deleted.

Sections
Shortcuts