ANOTHER weird injury for the AMERICAN IDLE Carl PAVANO.. atleast his SOX asking price has dropped!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: ANOTHER weird injury for the AMERICAN IDLE Carl PAVANO.. atleast his SOX asking price has dropped!

Pavano can cash in on this with some infomercials for gear that protects your spleen while you're shovelling.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: ANOTHER weird injury for the AMERICAN IDLE Carl PAVANO.. atleast his SOX asking price has dropped!

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In respect to Pavano, is "American Idle" a Freudian slip? Whatever happened to your Communist Contrarian moniker?

American Idle is a well-known and well-earned comic nickname for Pavano.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Shoveling his driveway?  A guy making $1M+ doesn't have a service, or neighborhood kids to do this?  Or even a snow blower?  He lie imvho.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Did Yankee fans bash Cashman on a daily basis in their forums for signing Pavano back then? Perhaps our Yankee fans can shed some light on that. Did they call Cashman, blunder boy?

Probably yes to all your questions, but why would I care?  I am sure that there are SFG and StL fans bashing their FO as we speak.  Every team has some idiot fans.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I'm sure the typical human spleen only has so many fastballs in it... wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Did Yankee fans bash Cashman on a daily basis in their forums for signing Pavano back then? Perhaps our Yankee fans can shed some light on that. Did they call Cashman, blunder boy?

Probably yes to all your questions, but why would I care?  I am sure that there are SFG and StL fans bashing their FO as we speak.  Every team has some idiot fans.

My question was a harmless question and out of curiousity I asked our resident Yankee fans what happens on Yankee forums when their GM makes a huge mistake like the Pavano signing. Nobody had to take it as an insult. They come here to see our dirty laundry and catfights so I was wondering how much dirty laundry and bickering goes on at their forums.

Knowing such would actually make us feel better knowing that all forums have idiots, pretenders, chronic pessimists, and trolls. We would not be unique. Does the Yankee forum have a fraternity of regulars that enables and protects the outsiders who like to stir the pot and troll? These are all legitimate questions.

Much the same as here.

What could be expected with such a large diverse group with widely ranging ideas and opinions.

But can't recall any incidents of posters on the Yankee sites using multiple names.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

how could they pike

Bcash was only trying to up the anti

who knew pavano would take less $ than theo offered to

play for the yanks    be a nyy

He took less money because he knew Theo was just playing the NYY.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Dear Carl Pavano:

You are suppose to get hurt after signing a contract.  LOL

Sections
Shortcuts