Another Yankee pitching bust?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Was the "moronic" part really necessary? I know it's the Mighty Yankees and all, but some people take this stuff waaay too seriously.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

It can get scary here sometimes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

Super Yankee propspect Banuelos is getting rocked today by Toronto.  He may have to be aded to the bust list.  His performance pails in compalrison to the masterful work of Felix Dubront last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Was the "moronic" part really necessary? I know it's the Mighty Yankees and all, but some people take this stuff waaay too seriously.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

You're right, and I apologize

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Super Yankee propspect Banuelos is getting rocked today by Toronto.  He may have to be aded to the bust list.  His performance pails in compalrison to the masterful work of Felix Dubront last night.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE] Beni, before this goes overboard, just keep in mind Doubront is 3 years older than Banuelos and has experience at the ML level...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Beni, before this goes overboard, just keep in mind Doubront is 3 years older than Banuelos and has experience at the ML level...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Too late jete.  Verdict is already in.  Sox win series on the back of Doubront Cy Young.  Yanks fourth place AL East.  Banuelos out of baseball by August.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Too late jete.  Verdict is already in.  Sox win series on the back of Doubront Cy Young.  Yanks fourth place AL East.  Banuelos out of baseball by August.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Thankfully Beni has this all figured out. At least I don't have to waste my time on this team. Go Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Too late jete.  Verdict is already in.  Sox win series on the back of Doubront Cy Young.  Yanks fourth place AL East.  Banuelos out of baseball by August.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]uh oh, helloooo Orioles...Frown

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Thankfully Beni has this all figured out. At least I don't have to waste my time on this team. Go Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Hey.  How can you not root for the up and coming Bucs:  newly inked budding super star McHutchen and a cool new mascot:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Entry # 1 in RedSoxKimmi's journal...

LOL Jete.

Someone has to keep you EE fans honest.   ;-)

Especially when it comes to GG Award time....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Exactly. The Yanks never doubted aceves' ability, it was the health of his back that had them concerned. So the Yanks made a mistake regarding a player's health. It's not like the sawx have ever misdiagnosed an injury.......
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

For $650 K , they couldn't take the risk that he might stay healthy?  Especially since, as you say, they never doubted Aceves' ability?

Score one for Theo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Beni, before this goes overboard, just keep in mind Doubront is 3 years older than Banuelos and has experience at the ML level...

Facts mean nothing to Beni.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Super Yankee propspect Banuelos is getting rocked today by Toronto.  He may have to be aded to the bust list.  His performance pails in compalrison to the masterful work of Felix Dubront last night.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]

But the first guys you'll see promoted to the Bronx are pitching well, Phelps, Warren and DJ Mitchell.

Didn't notice though did you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Would you like to explain to us your avatar with the photo of Solyndra Corp.? You must be making a political statement against Obama? Why is this forum so loaded with right wing conservatives? Is everyone here retired Wall Street bankers living in Florida? What is the average age here -- 80???
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Oh silly UticaFlub

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Dubront is 4 years older than Manny B.

Manny just turned 21 yesterday, Dubront 25 in October.

Manny has to be one of the youngest guys in AAA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : How is Solyndra doing? I read a few days ago the other Obama project the electric sportscar Fister is the only car EVER in the history of Consumer Reports evaluation that would not start. Tax payer dollars.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

I'm actually watching MSNBC right now, Chris Matthews is on with Eugene Robinson and if you listen to the two of them you'ed think President Obama has already won re-election.  I have a problem with MSNBC, I hate it and curse at the commentators all that time but I can't turn away from it.  The two I can't stand the most are Matthews and Mika Brzezinski on Morning Joe, both make my skin crawl.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Would you like to explain to us your avatar with the photo of Solyndra Corp.? You must be making a political statement against Obama? Why is this forum so loaded with right wing conservatives? Is everyone here retired Wall Street bankers living in Florida? What is the average age here -- 80???
    Solyndra is one of Obama's better decisions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : The only guest who would challenge the slobbering Mathews is Buchanan and why they bounced him off MSNBC. Better off watching Lou Dobbs.
    Eric Bolling fan myself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I'm an Eric Bolling fan too BP, I DVR The Five every night.

TWM, Buchanan is missed he was the only one to tell that blohard Matthews to shut his big trap.  MSNBC is further left than FOXNews is right.  Though I can't stand MSNBC I must admit it is my guilty pleasure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Eric Bolling fan myself.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Lou has a good show in 7-8 time slot and unlike MSNBC a diverse groups of guests from different political stripes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]I'm an Eric Bolling fan too BP, I DVR The Five every night. TWM, Buchanan is missed he was the only one to tell that blohard Matthews to shut his big trap.  MSNBC is further left than FOXNews is right.  Though I can't stand MSNBC I must admit it is my guilty pleasure.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Larry Kudlow has a good show too on CNBC the same time as tingle up leg.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Have you seen MSNBC's coverage of the HBO Movie Game Change, you'ed think it was up for an Oscar the way they go on about it.  Not as if John Heilemann and Mark Halperin aren't Obama fans (despite Halperin's on air slip about him) and put a big spin on their book.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Have you seen MSNBC's coverage of the HBO Movie Game Change, you'ed think it was up for an Oscar the way they go on about it.  Not as if John Heilemann and Mark Halperin aren't big Obama fans (despite Halperin's on air slip about him) and put a big spin on their book.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't waste my time.

How about MSNBC with Al Sharpton on the political shows but they bounce Buchanan.

Too funny.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Wouldn't waste my time. How about MSNBC with Al Sharpton on the political shows but they bounce Buchanan. Too funny.

It is an ABSOLUTE JOKE that Al Sharpton is given an hour of air time 5 nights a week.  The crazy thing is Al Sharpton has to tone his real views down for that hour he gets at night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pierreisme. Show pierreisme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Lavarnway is considered just as good of a hitter as montero, so to say you would trade renaudo, iglesias and lavarnway for pineda but not montero makes little sense. reports after the trade was made said the red sox asked about pineda but said no when the mariners asked for ellsbury.
    Posted by pierreisme[/QUOTE]

If you were only talking about trading lavarway that might make sense, but adding in iglesias and renaudo makes less sense since the red sox have no ss plan beyond iglesias and renaudo is a good young pitching prospect on top of that. beyond that, the mariners asked for ellsbury, making any trade with the m's crazy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]So I ask once again, why is this forum loaded with right wing conservatives when they only represent 10 % of the population? Second, why watch MSNBC when you hate it? Why not watch FOX instead?  Does this explain a personality defect that draws a Yankee fan to a Red Sox forum. Do you love the debate or are you a glutton for punishment? Why not just try to be happy and watch " Little House on the Prarie"? Are you one of those who is never happy unless he is miserable?
    Do you like "Little House on the Prarie" Kim?