Another Yankee pitching bust?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?

Funny that you get irate over the MSNBC talk when you can't comprehend what they are talking about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?:
    [QUOTE]Funny that you get irate over the MSNBC talk when you can't comprehend what they are talking about.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

The only people that can decode what they are saying are still under the Hope and Change induced trance of 2008.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Solyndra as your avatar gave you away. Now we know that you are another clone of Softlaw / HankWilliamsJr. Another bigot goes onto my ignore list. Bye.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Solyndra as your avatar gave you away. Now we know that you are another clone of Softlaw / HankWilliamsJr. Another bigot goes onto my ignore list. Bye.

A Solyndra avatar makes me a bigot, thats logical.  You're smart Pike.  I'm heartbroken to have gone on your ignore list.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : The only guest who would challenge the slobbering Mathews is Buchanan and why they bounced him off MSNBC. Better off watching Lou Dobbs.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

You too qualify as an ultra-conservative bigot, an annoying Yankee fan, and one who comes here to troll. You go onto my ignore list. Bye.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Thats great!  I haven't seen that one yet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Ha ha ha!  Obama's such a tool!  Why invest in Solar energy when we can just keep drilling and importing oil?  I don't ever want to create my own energy - I want to rely on utility companies forever!  The sun is bad, bad, bad, but Exxon Mobile has my best interests at heart.  I'm smart!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Ha ha ha!  Obama's such a tool!  Why invest in Solar energy when we can just keep drilling and importing oil?  I don't ever want to create my own energy - I want to rely on utility companies forever!  The sun is bad, bad, bad, but Exxon Mobile has my best interests at heart.  I'm smart!
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Yeah man algae works!!  About as well as his economic recovery plan!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Dubront is 4 years older than Manny B. Manny just turned 21 yesterday, Dubront 25 in October. Manny has to be one of the youngest guys in AAA.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE] well, i was going by BBR.com they have him at 24...nothing to get worked up about...my point doesn't change... 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : You too qualify as an ultra-conservative bigot, an annoying Yankee fan, and one who comes here to troll. You go onto my ignore list. Bye.

If I only knew thats all it took.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]There are less than 10 months until election day when the people will decide who will be the next President of the United States … The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. It’s that time that we all need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike. In a Bi-Partisan effort for America: If you will support the Republican nominee, please drive with your headlights ON during the day. If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights OFF at night. Together, we can make it happen.

Lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]There are less than 10 months until election day when the people will decide who will be the next President of the United States … The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. It’s that time that we all need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike. In a Bi-Partisan effort for America: If you will support the Republican nominee, please drive with your headlights ON during the day. If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights OFF at night. Together, we can make it happen.

Dear Employees, 

As the CFO of this business that employees 140 people, I have resigned 
    myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President, and that 
    our taxes and government fees have increased in a BIG way. 
    To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Clients will have to 
    see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go. 
    So, this is what I did. I strolled thru our parking lot and it just so happens that I found 6 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them. 
    If you have a better idea, let me know.

Sincerely,

Your boss

P.S. - I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Ha ha ha!  Obama's such a tool!  Why invest in Solar energy when we can just keep drilling and importing oil?  I don't ever want to create my own energy - I want to rely on utility companies forever!  The sun is bad, bad, bad, but Exxon Mobile has my best interests at heart.  I'm smart!
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Let me know when they can get a jet off the ground with solar.

Then I'm with you.

150,000 jobs created this year alone in the oil/gas sector averaging 18 dollars an hour.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/americas-fossil-fuels-jobs-boom/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : well, i was going by BBR.com they have him at 24...nothing to get worked up about...my point doesn't change... 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Not worked up, just needed some correcting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Let me know when they can get a jet off the ground with solar. Then I'm with you. 150,000 jobs created this year alone in the oil/gas sector averaging 18 dollars an hour.

We don't need those jobs man, its not like unemployment has been above 8% for three years now and the federal government doesn't need the tax revenue, we're not running trillon dollar deficits or anything. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : We don't need those jobs man, its not like unemployment has been above 8% for three years now and the federal government doesn't need the tax revenue, we're not running trillon dollar deficits or anything. 
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Those jobs were created on private land because Obama and his EPA have basically shut down drilling and exploration on Govt. lands.

But when he takes credit for the expansion of jobs and growth in that gas/oil industry he doesn't tell you it was done on private land set up during the Bush administration.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Let me know when they can get a jet off the ground with solar. Then I'm with you. 150,000 jobs created this year alone in the oil/gas sector averaging 18 dollars an hour.

What do you think jet fuel would cost if the majority of homes and cars used renewable energy?  

If you were paying $60/month for cable, and you had the opportunity to buy a satellite dish for $500 one time fee, with no subscription costs, would you do it, or wait until Sean Hannity told you what to think?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Algae is where it's at.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : What do you think jet fuel would cost if the majority of homes and cars used renewable energy?   If you were paying $60/month for cable, and you had the opportunity to buy a satellite dish for $500 one time fee, with no subscription costs, would you do it, or wait until Sean Hannity told you what to think?
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Come with a source of cheap renewable energy and then we can have a debate.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Those jobs were created on private land because Obama and his EPA have basically shut down drilling and exploration on Govt. lands. But when he takes credit for the expansion of jobs and growth in that gas/oil industry he doesn't tell you it was done on private land set up during the Bush administration.

Nope and the media will never tell people that either.  The media bias has worsened to the point where they are just blatant about the fact that they love the President.  If we had an objective media the presumptive GOP nominee would be leading Obama by 20 points in the polls right now instead of being tied.  The GOP nominee has to run against both the Obama campaign and the media, thats not easy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I agree that there is some global warming but also know that it is man made warming is a massive hoax.

Greenland (covered in ice year round) was discovered during the MWP, medieval warming period that lasted hundreds of years. Greenland was covered in lush green vegetation when it was discovered by early explorers and why it was named GL.

Long before Al Gore and oil.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Thank God and oil for our current standard of living.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]I agree is some there is global warming but also know man made warming is a massive hoax. Greenland (covered in ice year round) was discovered during the MWP, medieval warming period that lasted hundreds of years Greenland was covered in lush green vegetation. Long before Al Gore and oil.

The left no longer likes to use the term global warming, they are on to "climate change" now.