Another Yankee pitching bust?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?:
    In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : The left no longer likes to use the term global warming, they are on to "climate change" now.
    Posted by Camelwalk

This country is the richest in the world when it comes to domestic energy the only thing that stands between it and us is the current administration.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : This country is the richest in the world when it comes to domestic energy the only thing that stands between it and us is the current administration.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

We've got ten months left of this experiment.  This country needs to get in gear January 2013.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : You too qualify as an ultra-conservative bigot, an annoying Yankee fan, and one who comes here to troll. You go onto my ignore list. Bye.
    Posted by lowelll

Ignored by pike

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

To recap:

1) Sun bad, oil good.  

2) Only trust news sources controlled by Rupert Murdoch - he's the only one that gives it to you straight.

3) Blizzards in October, Earthquakes in Philly and Tornadoes in upstate NY are all perfectly normal.  When 9 out of 10 scientists agree on something, it's best to hear that 10th guy out.

4) It is far more likely that the world's scientists have no integrity in their life's work, and are part of a consipiracy to make Al Gore rich than it is that big oil interests are manipulating the most feeble-minded of our electorate.

5) Obama is destroying our economy, and has crazy ideas, and he should be immediately replaced with a) a guy who will colonize the moon b) a guy who will make condoms illegal (and college) or c) a varmint-hunting severe conservative who likes to fire people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

To recap: 1) Sun bad, oil good.   2) Only trust news sources controlled by Rupert Murdoch - he's the only one that gives it to you straight. 3) Blizzards in October, Earthquakes in Philly and Tornadoes in upstate NY are all perfectly normal.  When 9 out of 10 scientists agree on something, it's best to hear that 10th guy out. 4) It is far more likely that the world's scientists have no integrity in their life's work, and are part of a consipiracy to make Al Gore rich than it is that big oil interests are manipulating the most feeble-minded of our electorate. 5) Obama is destroying our economy, and has crazy ideas, and he should be immediately replaced with a) a guy who will colonize the moon b) a guy who will make condoms illegal (and college) or c) a varmint-hunting severe conservative who likes to fire people.

Posted by slomag

So we should stick with the guy who was influenced by Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright and Professor Derrick Bell?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : So we should stick with the guy who was influenced by Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright and Professor Derrick Bell?
    Posted by Camelwalk

Isn't it a little late to worry about how radical Obama might be if he were to take office?  And again, wasn't it Sean Hannity who taught you who those people are, and why you're supposed to be frightened of them?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Isn't it a little late to worry about how radical Obama might be if he were to take office?  And again, wasn't it Sean Hannity who taught you who those people are, and why you're supposed to be frightened of them?
    Posted by slomag

Is it too late?  Because a 2nd term means he faces no re-election and can go even further to the left than he has.

Was it Hannity?  No but it certainly wasn't ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post etc who told America who these people are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

To recap: 1) Sun bad, oil good.   2) Only trust news sources controlled by Rupert Murdoch - he's the only one that gives it to you straight. 3) Blizzards in October, Earthquakes in Philly and Tornadoes in upstate NY are all perfectly normal.  When 9 out of 10 scientists agree on something, it's best to hear that 10th guy out. 4) It is far more likely that the world's scientists have no integrity in their life's work, and are part of a consipiracy to make Al Gore rich than it is that big oil interests are manipulating the most feeble-minded of our electorate. 5) Obama is destroying our economy, and has crazy ideas, and he should be immediately replaced with a) a guy who will colonize the moon b) a guy who will make condoms illegal (and college) or c) a varmint-hunting severe conservative who likes to fire people.
    Posted by slomag

Please present some concrete proof any of the climate issues were caused by burning fossil fuels and I'm on board.

Because Al Gore said it? And Bill Maher?

I don't think so. Not good enough for me.

There are just as much scientists who are skeptics who lean the other way.

Pictures Nasa took from outer space last year debunked the theory that carbon dioxide was being trapped in earth's atmosphere, it is freely escaping into space.

Obama should be replaced just because he is an incompetant ideolog. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Posted by slomag

Btw the next time you want to take a trip fill your car up with sun and see how far you get.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

The Earth is essentially like the human body, and if you fill it with pollutants then yes it can become sick and then eventually die.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by slomag

Very funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Could we please just get two thousand more posts from two Yankee fans talking to each other about politics on a Red Sox forum? After all, what better place than a Sox board?

Just makes you wonder why? There are Yankee forums and political forums all over the Internet. What makes a Sox forum the best place to fill the board with these posts? And why is it OK?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Very funny.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Agreed; bad news for conservatives, at least as of the moment; the DOW climbing to a 4 yr high in an election yr.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Bad news for America when voters let points on the DOW dictate their vote... just living in the moment as usual.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Bad news for America when voters let points on the DOW dictate their vote... just living in the moment as usual.
    Posted by BurritoT

Except the climb has been gradual. Perhaps you should check the state of affairs between the start and end of W.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Agreed; bad news for conservatives, at least as of the moment; the DOW climbing to a 4 yr high in an election yr.
    Posted by nhsteven

I did think it was funny. But as I said in my post that I made at exactly the time you made this (so you didn't see it), I don't think they should fill a Sox board with political posts. And two Yankee fans just doing this, for the most part, is really out of place on a Sox forum. JMO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : I did think it was funny. But as I said in my post that I made at exactly the time you made this (so you didn't see it), I don't think they should fill a Sox board with political posts. And two Yankee fans just doing this, for the most part, is really out of place on a Sox forum. JMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Agreed, which is why I held my tongue for so long on this; but I just had to get that zing in, especially after all that rhetorical garbage. Here's guessing this thread doesn't have long to go anyways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Agreed, which is why I held my tongue for so long on this; but I just had to get that zing in, especially after all that rhetorical garbage. Here's guessing this thread doesn't have long to go anyways.
    Posted by nhsteven

The thread shouldn't suffer the consequences for two posters. Their political posts should be removed, or anyone can just do that to any thread if they wanted it gone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : The thread shouldn't suffer the consequences for two posters. Their political posts should be removed, or anyone can just do that to any thread if they wanted it gone.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

It's been done to death before, and you're right. Except what you want would take more BDC resources than they meant to allocate IMO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : It's been done to death before, and you're right. Except what you want would take more BDC resources than they meant to allocate IMO.
    Posted by nhsteven

Nonsense. If you put a thread up on a forum, and other posters have a completely different conversation (especially rival teams' fans) that has no place here, your thread should not be removed. Like I said, anyone can do that to any thread they wanted removed. I've seen personal conversations between Yankee fans go on forever on threads by Sox fans. Was that the motive? Some of it was so ridiculous it could have been intentional.

If they are going to remove threads here because of these conversations, then their Sox friends should discourage them from doing that on a Sox board, or BDC should. They sent Bill a message about his caps.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Nonsense. If you put a thread up on a forum, and other posters have a completely different conversation (especially rival teams' fans) that has no place here, your thread should not be removed. Like I said, anyone can do that to any thread they wanted removed. I've seen personal conversations between Yankee fans go on forever on threads by Sox fans. Was that the motive? Some of it was so ridiculous it could have been intentional. If they are going to remove threads here because of these conversations, then their Sox friends should discourage them from doing that on a Sox board, or BDC should. They sent Bill a message about his caps.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

You're probably right, but I think they only do spot checks (unless a poster is reported); hence Bill getting busted for the caps. Good quote BTW.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Agreed; bad news for conservatives, at least as of the moment; the DOW climbing to a 4 yr high in an election yr.
    Posted by nhsteven

Yeah all this growth inspite of this adminstration with all it's business and environmental restrictions and mandates plus the big elephant in the room Obamacare and ignoring the developement of domestic energy for three and a half years.

It is a marvel. Wait until January when they are out of office then there will be a boom unrivaled in recent time. 

Than again we could see a bigger uptick when they declare Obamacare unconstitutional for the individual mandate this summer though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Could we please just get two thousand more posts from two Yankee fans talking to each other about politics on a Red Sox forum? After all, what better place than a Sox board? Just makes you wonder why? There are Yankee forums and political forums all over the Internet. What makes a Sox forum the best place to fill the board with these posts? And why is it OK?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

No wrong. What we wonder is that if you don't like the content of the thread why you stay here just to complain. Why not just move to another thread?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Could we please just get two thousand more posts from two Yankee fans talking to each other about politics on a Red Sox forum? After all, what better place than a Sox board? Just makes you wonder why? There are Yankee forums and political forums all over the Internet. What makes a Sox forum the best place to fill the board with these posts? And why is it OK?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Than why did you comment on Slomag's post Pike? He wasn't making a post about the Red Sox and yet you commented on his post without complaining.  Oh Pike.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Another Yankee pitching bust? : Yeah all this growth inspite of this adminstration with all it's business and environmental restrictions and mandates plus the big elephant in the room Obamacare and ignoring the developement of domestic energy for three and a half years. It is a marvel. Wait until January when they are out of office then there will be a boom unrivaled in recent time.  Than again we could see a bigger uptick when they declare Obamacare unconstitutional for the individual mandate this summer though.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Do you have a crystal ball? 

And, I guess you forgot about the transition of the state of affairs between the start (huge surplus, economic boom) and end (huge deficit, economic crisis, sham of a war for profiteering sake, Katrina, Gonzalez, concentration of wealth disparity, etc) of W's reign.

Sections
Shortcuts