Another Yankee pitching bust?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Re: Another Yankee pitching bust?

In Response to; Another Yankee pitching bust?:
    [QUOTE]Hi guys!  Baseball's back and that means I am too.  You can't not keep a good man down. I see that the Yankees latest pitching fenom, Michael Pineda, came to camp overweight and was only hitting 89 mph in his first start.  Sounds like the Yankees may have another Kevin Brown, Carl Pavano, AJ Burnett, etc on their hands.  Instead of costing them money this time, it cost them a potential future hall of famer in Jesus Monervo.  We'll see what happens, but this could be another one of cashman's blunders.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]Hi guys!  Baseball's back and that means I am too.  You can't not keep a good man down. I see that the Yankees latest pitching fenom, Michael Pineda, came to camp overweight and was only hitting 89 mph in his first start.  Sounds like the Yankees may have another Kevin Brown, Carl Pavano, AJ Burnett, etc on their hands.  Instead of costing them money this time, it cost them a potential future hall of famer in Jesus Monervo.  We'll see what happens, but this could be another one of cashman's blunders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to;Another Yankee pitching bust?:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Sections
Shortcuts