Anthony Rizzo is tearing it up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

Anthony Rizzo is tearing it up

Yes the Sox are struggling, and yes they will come around. One of the two prize prospects Theo included in the AGON deal Rizzo, is hitting .393 9 HR.s 41 RBIs. in the PCL. Of course he is right handed and they don't hit well in Fenway LOL.

Theo sign's guys, for record breaking amounts AGON and CC that's not enough, they trade away the farm on top of that, to get the privilege. I know it's only 31 games in, but it looks like the inmates are running the asylum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

Re: Anthony Rizzo is tearing it up

No need to go to the optomitrist since your hindsight is 20-20. May I suggest that you shut off the game on your TV and get out your crying towell. My better guess is that you are just trolling and trying to bait. Good luck but too many here are becoming wise to you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Gonzo just went deep over the monster! Ya gotta give to get. When you can get a proven talent like Gonzalez, you do it. We all knew Rizzo was the real deal out of that group. Im happy for the kid, but Im also feelin pretty good about having AG in Boston for the next 7 years..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

In Response to Re: Anthony Rizzo is tearing it up:
    Gonzo just went deep over the monster! Ya gotta give to get. When you can get a proven talent like Gonzalez, you do it. We all knew Rizzo was the real deal out of that group. Im happy for the kid, but Im also feelin pretty good about having AG in Boston for the next 7 years..
    Posted by southpaw777

You are responding to Troll Aussiewill. Everyone else has him on ignore. I am just here to advise you and save you wasted effort. Most everyone has him on Ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

The only thing to this statment is: you are a mean person. No excuse to treat someone with a different opinion like this. Grow up and accept the fact some people do not think exactly like you, and they may not be the one who is wrong!

No need to go to the optomitrist since your hindsight is 20-20. May I suggest that you shut off the game on your TV and get out your crying towell. My better guess is that you are just trolling and trying to bait. Good luck but too many here are becoming wise to you.
    Posted by Dangerfeld

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

exactly

Posted by southpaw777

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Fans are become more frustrating as the days go on. Trust me something good will happen soon and the team WILL turn it around.

In Response to Anthony Rizzo is tearing it up:
    Yes the Sox are struggling, and yes they will come around. One of the two prize prospects Theo included in the AGON deal Rizzo, is hitting .393 9 HR.s 41 RBIs. in the PCL. Of course he is right handed and they don't hit well in Fenway LOL. Theo sign's guys, for record breaking amounts AGON and CC that's not enough, they trade away the farm on top of that, to get the privilege. I know it's only 31 games in, but it looks like the inmates are running the asylum.
    Posted by aussiewill

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

For the record, Rizzo bats and throws LH.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Anthony Rizzo is tearing it up:
    Yes the Sox are struggling, and yes they will come around. One of the two prize prospects Theo included in the AGON deal Rizzo, is hitting .393 9 HR.s 41 RBIs. in the PCL. Of course he is right handed and they don't hit well in Fenway LOL. Theo sign's guys, for record breaking amounts AGON and CC that's not enough, they trade away the farm on top of that, to get the privilege. I know it's only 31 games in, but it looks like the inmates are running the asylum.
    Posted by aussiewill

So are you saying the Sox should hav not traded for Gonzalez or signed Crawford?  Anthony Rizzo would be in AA or AAA right now and might still be tearing it up, but I'm not so sure.  Everyone years it up in the PCL.  Old friends Gil Velasquez is hitting .400 and Wily Mo Pena has an OPS of 1.140.  In fact, there are 26 hitters in th PCL with OPSs over 1.000. 

So if the Sox kept Rizzo, he'd probably be in Pawtucket hitting less than .393 and not on the radar yet.  Which means, who would we have at first or third?  And in LF?  And ho many fans would be screaming about the lack of action this offseason as a reason to fire everyone?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts