anti Boston sports writers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

anti Boston sports writers

why does Boston.com let eric wilburn write columns? He is a chicago sports writer and in any sports show, article or column, never say anytrhing good about any Boston team!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: anti Boston sports writers

Eric Wilburn? Never heard of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Eric Wilburn? Never heard of him.

well, there ya go! Tongue Out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Eric Wilbur is native to Boston and environs and certainly not Chicago.  It is smart to encourage at least one write to take contrary lines.  Stirs things up.  We got guys on this board who do the same thing.  Not me,of course, but guys. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to rusco's comment:

why does Boston.com let eric wilburn write columns? He is a chicago sports writer and in any sports show, article or column, never say anytrhing good about any Boston team!!!

First, you got his last name wrong, so of course no one has heard of Eric Wilburn. His last name is Wilbur. Although I agree with you on point, he is pretty negative if not overly critical in his articles, but as someone else mentioned so are many who post on BDC. As far as being from Chicago, please check your information before you post idiotic nonsense. If you did a simple search you'd find out Wilbur is a Massachusetts native and a graduate of Boston Universities Juornalism program in 1999. Do the research before you post nonsense and take a spelling course !!

Hetch 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

First, you got his last name wrong, so of course no one has heard of Eric Wilburn. His last name is Wilbur. Although I agree with you on point, he is pretty negative if not overly critical in his articles, but as someone else mentioned so are many who post on BDC. As far as being from Chicago, please check your information before you post idiotic nonsense. If you did a simple search you'd find out Wilbur is a Massachusetts native and a graduate of Boston Universities Juornalism program in 1999. Do the research before you post nonsense and take a spelling course !!

Hetch 

Go to his blog and just peruse the titles, there are quite a few that are definitely postive. The so-called negative ones to me aren't really negative so much as they are normal sports talk where you analyze both the good and the bad. Stuff fans talk about all the time.

Just a quick look and here are three positive ones:

Nava Shuffle Won't Haunt Red Sox

Peavy Deal Is a Coup for Cherington and the Red Sox

These Red Sox are a Magic Mountain of Fun

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hetch 

Go to his blog and just peruse the titles, there are quite a few that are definitely postive. The so-called negative ones to me aren't really negative so much as they are normal sports talk where you analyze both the good and the bad. Stuff fans talk about all the time.

Just a quick look and here are three positive ones:

Nava Shuffle Won't Haunt Red Sox

Peavy Deal Is a Coup for Cherington and the Red Sox

These Red Sox are a Magic Mountain of Fun

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

His name is Wilbur.

This is coming from the horse's mouth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

eric who? crikky, there are posters in these boston sports forums who know more about our teams than eric shouldburn could ever hope to. should I happen to find an article writen by said sports writer it would be my honor to drop a cleveland steamah on it if you catch my drift guys. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Even a balanced journalist will find faults with a golden team because it could be better.  Nothing wrong with criticisms.  All of us have had that in our own workplace.  Well, almost all of us, those that are working! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

A little harsh hetch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Hetch 

A little harsh hetch.

Life is harsh. I'm sick of people on BDC posting statements/opinions, what they think are facts, etc based on thin air. I'm not the most knowlegeable person on this planet when it comes to sports so I will go to Google and do whatever research I feel is needed to either back up a point of view or bring a fact to light. I expect others to do the same only if needed. There is all too much misinformation put forth on BDC. the Boston Globe Sports pages and elsewhere and even by our beloved sports writers which they put to us as fact when it is pure balogna. Sorry but I was raised in a generation when folks prided themselves in telling the truth, not BS. 

Hetch  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Hetch 

A little harsh hetch.

Life is harsh. I'm sick of people on BDC posting statements/opinions, what they think are facts, etc based on thin air. I'm not the most knowlegeable person on this planet when it comes to sports so I will go to Google and do whatever research I feel is needed to either back up a point of view or bring a fact to light. I expect others to do the same only if needed. There is all too much misinformation put forth on BDC. the Boston Globe Sports pages and elsewhere and even by our beloved sports writers which they put to us as fact when it is pure balogna. Sorry but I was raised in a generation when folks prided themselves in telling the truth, not BS. 

Hetch  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I appreciate anyone who's looking out for the Red Sox. I don't know the writer, and haven't read anything by him, but I believe you're brave to speak up. If you're wrong, you were only bothered because it seemed negative to you. That's not a bad thing. jsyk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Shaunessy is a clown

Sections
Shortcuts