1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Any concern about the HEALTH of

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I get it Bill.  I do.  And, yes, I grant you, the health of a potential stud, who's history is stained with the inability to stay on the field, is a pivotal question going into 2014.  But instead of acting like a reactionary drueling tabloid mindless zombie about it, I choose to chill.  Lest I do something completely foolish like proclaim Papi finished due to heel problems.  Or Banghazi a scandal.  See where I am going here?

[/QUOTE]

I heard George Zimmerman is going to change his name to Ben Ghazi so the liberal media will never mention his name again...........

[/QUOTE]

Ben Uzi maybe

[/QUOTE]Time will tell, sooooner, rather than later !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hope he passes the Doctors checkup today !!!   Hope he didn't SLEEP WRONG last night !!!!Money Mouth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Ryan Dempster took us by surprise today........  All eyes will now be "DAY TO DAY" !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ryan Dempster took us by surprise today........  All eyes will now be "DAY TO DAY" !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Silly Billy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Anyone claiming to be unconcerned about Clay's health either knows nothing about him, or doesn't care very much about the Boston Red Sox. Clay's a GREAT pitcher with a slight build, (like Pedro), and has proven he cannot be counted on for a full season, (unlike Pedro). His body just will not allow it. Be greatful for his 10-14 wins and stellar performance when healthy, and to be frustrated with his innability to stay on the field due to a variety of maladies. It is what it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Teakus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone claiming to be unconcerned about Clay's health either knows nothing about him, or doesn't care very much about the Boston Red Sox. Clay's a GREAT pitcher with a slight build, (like Pedro), and has proven he cannot be counted on for a full season, (unlike Pedro). His body just will not allow it. Be greatful for his 10-14 wins and stellar performance when healthy, and to be frustrated with his innability to stay on the field due to a variety of maladies. It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT  !!!    "WOW", A poster that sees the world thru the same eyes as BILL-806 !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT  !!!    "WOW", A poster that sees the world thru the same eyes as BILL-806 !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill....you're the same d u fu s that says he has horrible eyesight (why you typ in bold).  Pretty sure you just insinuated that Teakus is blind.....way to go mo-ron.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill....you're the same d u fu s that says he has horrible eyesight (why you typ in bold).  Pretty sure you just insinuated that Teakus is blind.....way to go mo-ron.

[/QUOTE]   yOU SEEM to be hung up on my eye sight ???  That was 3 years & many post's ago...... The good news is that last fall before "BIG O-CARE" kicked in, I had my eyes squared away so that now I can hit a 96MPH fastball, although I only need one eye for your stuff !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]   yOU SEEM to be hung up on my eye sight ???  That was 3 years & many post's ago...... The good news is that last fall before "BIG O-CARE" kicked in, I had my eyes squared away so that now I can hit a 96MPH fastball, although I only need one eye for your stuff !!!

[/QUOTE]

That's great news about your eyesight Bill.  It's amazing what they can do nowadays.....go in near blind, 15 minutes later you have 20/20-20/30 vision.  Now since your eyes are doing well......why not lose the bold letters?

Unfortunately I can't throw a 'heater' anymore.  Age and many years of avoiding a large shoulder surgery has relegated my fastball to no more than that of an 8 year old......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's great news about your eyesight Bill.  It's amazing what they can do nowadays.....go in near blind, 15 minutes later you have 20/20-20/30 vision.  Now since your eyes are doing well......why not lose the bold letters?

Unfortunately I can't throw a 'heater' anymore.  Age and many years of avoiding a large shoulder surgery has relegated my fastball to no more than that of an 8 year old......

[/QUOTE]  well I guess thats it ???  I always wondered how old you are ???   Now I know..... Don't worry about pitching, most 8 year-old little leaguers usually patrol RIGHT FIELD !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  well I guess thats it ???  I always wondered how old you are ???   Now I know..... Don't worry about pitching, most 8 year-old little leaguers usually patrol RIGHT FIELD !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....I try to be nice to you and congratulate you on you imroved eyesight.  Then I share something personal about me regarding shoulder surgery....and you resort to an attack???  Thanks Bill....

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....I try to be nice to you and congratulate you on you imroved eyesight.  Then I share something personal about me regarding shoulder surgery....and you resort to an attack???  Thanks Bill....

[/QUOTE]

Don't take it seriously; besides Bill having spelling issues, he's also challenged concerning reading comprehension. This is not breaking news. Most on the board are aware of this. Bill is the main reason that the term MILITARY INTELLIGENCE is an oxymoron.

[/QUOTE]  Think about what you just said ????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't take it seriously; besides Bill having spelling issues, he's also challenged concerning reading comprehension. This is not breaking news. Most on the board are aware of this. Bill is the main reason that the term MILITARY INTELLIGENCE is an oxymoron.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I never take anything that mo-ron says seriously.  He's a joke of a Sox fan....actually...I really dont think he's a fan of the team at all.  He's nothing more than a troll around here that nobody takes seriously or even much cares for.  He'll be booted by the BDC again quite soon due to hig bigoted ways.  I'm sure of it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I never take anything that mo-ron says seriously.  He's a joke of a Sox fan....actually...I really dont think he's a fan of the team at all.  He's nothing more than a troll around here that nobody takes seriously or even much cares for.  He'll be booted by the BDC again quite soon due to hig bigoted ways.  I'm sure of it.

[/QUOTE]Don't get distracted, keep your eyes on Clay as he is not constructed for the long haul !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Whats the latest on the "medical marval CLAY"  ??????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The latest is that us Red Sox fans are rooting for the guy to have a great year and don;t really have any interest in harping on his medical marvals.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The latest is that us Red Sox fans are rooting for the guy to have a great year and don;t really have any interest in harping on his medical marvals.  

[/QUOTE] tHATS IT ???    OK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Spell it like you mean it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Lets see, 3rd day of practice........  I wonder if "CLAY HAS THE DAY OFF TODAY"  ???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

bill...i dont get it.  are you a sox fan?

why bring this up now?  there has been zero indication of any health issues with Clay so far this year.  i could see if he actually had an injury that you would be justified in posting like this.  but since there isn't a health issue at the moment - why do it?

it just screams.....troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why bring this up now?  there has been zero indication of any health issues with Clay so far this year.  i could see if he actually had an injury that you would be justified in posting like this.  but since there isn't a health issue at the moment - why do it?

[/QUOTE]NO TROLL at all .........  We never did find out what was wrong with him last year ?????   I guess there is zero concern of a repeat this year ??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I reckon he's just a lonely, bigoted loser that is desperate for attention, even if it's relentlessly negative.