any doubt the CARDS get swept again by us? 2004 = 2013?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: any doubt the CARDS get swept again by us? 2004 = 2013?

Lots of doubt.  Cards just like us, a tough out.  Good pitching, bullpen too, and hitting.  Good D.  97 wins in the regular season while playing in the NL Central, which had three teams in the NLDS. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to RedBirds2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have a doubt. 

[/QUOTE]

Is this a Cards fan????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Take a valium and relax. DO NOT take this Cardinals team lightly. Will we sweep them? No. I predict a Sox win, but I think it will take at LEAST 5, and maybe 6 or 7. If the Sox win the first two, they might do it in 5, but if we split or lose the first two it will take much longer. They have a little guy named Yadier Molina behind the plate, who is well known for throwing out basically every baserunner that attempts to steal a base. Where's your team speed go then? They also happen to have three kids in the bullpen that throw around 100 mph. Joaquin Benoit they aint. They are proven winners, battle tested, and have a flair for the dramatic. They led baseball with a .330 BA w/risp this season, and also led the league in two strike hitting. They are also infamous for jumping on and crushing first pitch fastballs, especially Molina. If you think the Sox are going to waltz in there and walk over them, youre in for a disappointment. I hate the Cardinals more than any other team, even more than NYY, but one thing I wont do is take them lightly. They are too dangerous. Although, that being said, the Cardinals have not faced a team like Boston yet. They beat a neophite Pirates team who was thrilled just to be there, and with whom they were very familiar, then beat a hollow Dodger team racked with injuries--and had home field advantage against both. The Red Sox will be by far the best team they have seen all season, they will not have HFA, and THAT is where the advantage lies for us. 

ditto +1.........................cept take 2 valiums, and drop a shot of ol#7 into a tall cold 3/4 full bud draft..............and chug that bad boy!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

St. Louis is a very, very strong team.

[/QUOTE]
    I agree. some folks need to remember to put their brains in gear before engaging their mouth. I'm hoping that lack can atleast give us a 2-0 start before we touch down in Budweiser land.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I have plenty of doubts. Sox in 5 or 6.

Sections
Shortcuts