Any idea of how Papi is doing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Any idea of how Papi is doing?

Will he be ready for ST?  Lineup really needs his stick.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Any idea of how Papi is doing?

zac: keep it up and kim will start crying again

keep up the good work :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

You want to see crying? Put a post like that on a Yankee board with one of their players in it. That's probably why they don't have Sox fans there doing that. You can laugh about it, but Zac's the one who's laughing the most.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me where the Yankee board is where they have Sox posters insulting their players while the Yankee fans enjoy it. Or better yet, where they've made space for the Sox posters to have their own board on their site. I believe alot of Sox boards have done that for Yankee fans, but I don't believe Yankees fans have done the same. You know why? Because Sox fans don't occupy Yankee boards. Who's your daddy?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

He's old, that's how he is doing.

This from the guy who was advocating a wheelchair contract for Papi all last year. I guess it's only a good idea if softlaw wants it and the Red Sox don't do it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

You want to see crying? Put a post like that on a Yankee board with one of their players in it. That's probably why they don't have Sox fans there doing that. You can laugh about it, but Zac's the one who's laughing the most.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me where the Yankee board is where they have Sox posters insulting their players while the Yankee fans enjoy it. Or better yet, where they've made space for the Sox posters to have their own board on their site. I believe alot of Sox boards have done that for Yankee fans, but I don't believe Yankees fans have done the same. You know why? Because Sox fans don't occupy Yankee boards. Who's your daddy?

the only reason zac (or any of us for that matter) are laughing is because of you. You freak out anytime anyone pokes fun at the red sox. Develop a sense of humor, shrug it off and get the hell over it. You act extremely childish about this whole "yankee epidemic". Many Sox fans here enjoy the rival fans who come to this forum. you know why? because unlike you, they can hold their own in a baseball debate. Thats why your so quick to go off topic with your troll/yankee rants because you'd drown if you tried to debate about baseball. don't believe me? try it.

Hill is a Seattle fan, i don't see you get on his back for being on a different teams forum. Maybe you just have a crush on Zac and telling him to get out is your twisted way of saying "I LOVE YOU"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Zac's ice cream post made me laugh. Triumph's nurse response made me laugh.  They probably laughed at each other's posts.  What is the problem?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to rickerd2's comment:

He is one of the key pieces....lineup would be greatly diminished without him.  I hate having such a key, one-man dependency.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

Zac's ice cream post made me laugh. Triumph's nurse response made me laugh.  They probably laughed at each other's posts.  What is the problem?

i did the same thing.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to rickerd2's comment:

Sox don't know it yet, but the 37-42 year old "BIG PAPI" IS DONE, COOKED, OVAAA !!!!   As DAD would say........   "SON, AS THE HEEL GOES, SO GO YOU"  !!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

When you win 69 games it is well deserved. Win another WS and RS fans don't have to worry about it so much. But quite honestly if I were a Yankee fan I'd be worrying about my own team. To date have gotten nothing done this off season other than sign Youk, Jeter coming back from broken ankle @ 38; Arod will be lucky to get back; Mo coming back from ACL tear @ 40; Pettite was hurt last year and getting older; CC had spurs taken out of his elbow and definately hasn't lost any weight to protect those knees; Kuroda @ 38 going to have another big year? The Yanks have there own problems. It could be the Yankees year to take a big fall.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

He's old, that's how he is doing.

He's home counting his millions while losers call him old....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

2nd hand news says

he has been seen running regularity

Hey!  Fun with pictures!  I love computers......Of course, one should be wondering why he is running in the off season wearing a full uni and batting helmet....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

i did the same thing.

Me too.  I really enjoy the good-natured dissing from fans of other teams.  If I had more time, I would get to a Yankees site and be sarcastic and poke at the team there.  I can always identify weaknesses the Sox have, too, as I know that every team has issues here and there.

These sites make following baseball fun.  I just ignore the truly mean-spirited comments and posts, but relish the fun perspectives of some posters who support the pin stripers.  Sometimes other teams' fans can offer true perspective that we Sox fans are blind to.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

This from the guy who was advocating a wheelchair contract for Papi all last year

Big difference in advocating a one year golden parachute contract for Ortiz for 2012 and this 2 year contract for 2013 and 2014 absurdity. My offer for Ortiz, this year, was a one year contract at half the amount the Red Sox offered, only on the condition that he retire at the end of this year.

In 2012, the year I advocated for his contract, Ortiz had a 1.026 OPS. It was worth it. However, the wheel injury makes it clear it's time to pull the plug by giving him a final golden parachute contract to wash out in 2013. 23 home runs and 60 RBI's for the entire 2012 season, at his age, and it's time to pull the plug. A one year deal conditioned on his word that he retires from MLB should have been it.

He will not produce year long for 2013, and it's going to be pathetic if he tries to go 2014.  He should have retired after the last injury in 2012, but I would have given him a golden parachute of one year out of respect for the fact he had been the only long term player in recent years for the Red Sox who produced at a high level.

People think I was unfair to that bum, Wastefield, but I've reached my limit on Ortiz. The moment he washes up, whether it be 2013, or not, I want him retired and off the 25 man roster. 

And that "SPORTSFANS IS A  B I N G O "  !!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts