Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday?

I usually go at least twice a year since it's an hour and a half away from the Philly area. I will be sitting in leftfield ten or twelve rows back from the field with my red Crawford Jersey and my blue Sox hat. I know some of you live in Jersey and the Maryland-DC area. Hey Jim Davis, why don't you come to the game? And others stop by the left field seats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday?

I'm going up Wednesday. I live outside of Washington DC and go up a couple of times a year.

Camden Yards is a great ball park. I'm glad we are doing better and the Orioles have fallen back to earth. Won't have to take a lot of ribbing. The Oriole fans are pretty good, what there is of them. It's usually 75% percent Sox fans when I go there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday?:
    [QUOTE]I usually go at least twice a year since it's an hour and a half away from the Philly area. I will be sitting in leftfield ten or twelve rows back from the field with my red Crawford Jersey and my blue Sox hat. I know some of you live in Jersey and the Maryland-DC area. Hey Jim Davis, why don't you come to the game? And others stop by the left field seats.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Jay, I'd love to but Sean Davis has a baseball game tomorrow and I have to work.  Sean should be in the Sox infield in about 14 years so tomorrow's game is very important!  The next series in Baltimore is on a weekend.  That might be when I show up.  I'm thinking of doing Philly if I can score the tix!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday? : Jay, I'd love to but Sean Davis has a baseball game tomorrow and I have to work.  Sean should be in the Sox infield in about 14 years so tomorrow's game is very important!  The next series in Baltimore is on a weekend.  That might be when I show up.  I'm thinking of doing Philly if I can score the tix!
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]
    I'm going to at least one of the Philly games.(I live outside Philly) I have tickets for one game and I'll probably scalp the other. I will give you my ticket section for that one. I will definitely go to Baltimore for the weekend series. Probably the Sunday game or Sat. night. I think it's June or July. Hope to see you at both. Good luck to Sean at his game. If I find someone I know who has extra Phillies-Sox tickets I will let you know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

According to the Sox schedule the next series against the O's is late July and it's Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. And the last series is Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday in late September.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday? : I'm going to at least one of the Philly games.(I live outside Philly) I have tickets for one game and I'll probably scalp the other. I will give you my ticket section for that one. I will definitely go to Baltimore for the weekend series. Probably the Sunday game or Sat. night. I think it's June or July. Hope to see you at both. Good luck to Sean at his game. If I find someone I know who has extra Phillies-Sox tickets I will let you know.

You are the man, Jay.  That would be cool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]According to the Sox schedule the next series against the O's is late July and it's Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. And the last series is Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday in late September.

Now that you post this, I do recall that they don't meet on a weekend.  That is why I was trying to do a weekend in Boston this year.  I'm looking at June 18th vs. The Brewers.  The problem is that a family of four can do Baltimore for one price.  That same family of four will get "jacked" at Fenway and the hotel.  Boston is outrageous with the hotel price, room tax, parking fee, etc.  Things were so much easier when I was single!  I could just drive up to Boston, see a game and then drive down to Baltimore for the next game like I was following The Garateful Dead!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday? : Now that you post this, I do recall that they don't meet on a weekend.  That is why I was trying to do a weekend in Boston this year.  I'm looking at June 18th vs. The Brewers.  The problem is that a family of four can do Baltimore for one price.  That same family of four will get "jacked" at Fenway and the hotel.  Boston is outrageous with the hotel price, room tax, parking fee, etc.  Things were so much easier when I was single!  I could just drive up to Boston, see a game and then drive down to Baltimore for the next game like I was following The Garateful Dead!
    Yes I agree Baltimore from the Jersey Shore is a lot closer and a day trip.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday? : Yes I agree Baltimore from the Jersey Shore is a lot closer and a day trip.

Hey Jay, I moved back to north Jersey in late 2010.  So now I'm back in total Yankee country.  All my friends are Yankee fans.  I'll still travel to wherever to see the Sox though.  That is in my DNA.  My mom has done that since 1948 and passed it on to me.  I'm trying to do the same for my kids.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody going to Fenway South(Camden Yards) Tuesday? : Hey Jay, I moved back to north Jersey in late 2010.  So now I'm back in total Yankee country.  All my friends are Yankee fans.  I'll still travel to wherever to see the Sox though.  That is in my DNA.  My mom has done that since 1948 and passed it on to me.  I'm trying to do the same for my kids.

North Jersey(depending which part) is less then 2 hours from Citizens Bank Park so that should be an easy day trip. Like I said if I hear of any extras you will be the first I let know. I may be going to Yankee Stadium the weekend of the Sox series in May. If I can't get tickets I'll got to Proffesor Thoms and watch it there.

Sections
Shortcuts