Anybody got any good "humor" to share about Mexico?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Anybody got any good

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

DRUGS, DRUGS, & MORE DRUGS !!!!!   As I said, nothing good comes out of OLD MEXICO !!!!!!

My wife is Mexican. Are you saying she's not good?

I lived in Mexico City for almost 5 years; it's a wonderful place. The people are welcoming, genuine and actually use less drugs than Americans.

It's breathtaking, isn't it?  Assuming Bill-666 is not a smart, funny person pretending to be a total moron - that's a big 66-6, Pendejo! - one needs to accept that not only is he a vile, ignorant, bigot....but he is so pathetically lacking love, validation and attention he actually thinks it's self-actualising when (so many) decent people laugh at him.  If he wasn't the Idi Amin of the BDC I'd feel sorry for the fool.

Moon - As I'm sure you agree, your wife's nationality is (outside of proper, valuable, important, cultural interests) meaningless. Tall, short, fat, thin, gay, straight, bi, trans, black, white, Mexican, Spanish, educated working class Boston Irish scum (hello there!)....no decent person would care. Obviously.  Sorry for preaching to the decent choir here.

A really bad thing happened yesterday, and I couldn't not think of Bill-666.  My current gf, the first English woman I've been involved with in 15 years or so is, IMO, intelligent, articulate, hilarious, beautiful, charming, elegant and, crucially, blind, deaf, digs rock'n'roll and, against all the odds, me.

(Of course, the good stuff I mentioned above is due to the Ghanaian/Jamaican milkshakes she's been quaffing down at the Tall Toad at the end of the road with a couple of bad a$$s demon friends of hers.)

***dimwit clarification*** yes, 666, she's...gasp....black! (her mum's from Ghana, her dad's parents are from Jamaica...and she's as English as one could be.....though she describes herself as "British" (which winds me up, but that's another issue)).

We were politely asked to leave a cocktail bar last night. Any guesses why?

She works for a government agency and is always, IMO, very "well dressed".  She's also a good bit younger than I am (white, which is salient). My main job is in banking, but I also have a record label and I'm like the anti-Superman i.e. once the 12-hour days/5-day week is over I revert to the teenage trash I've always been and change into the black Levis (for 30-odd years 505s (the beer drinkers 501s i.e. zip not buttons) but now 511s), black ankle boots and t-shirts in the nearest phone booth.

For a change we decided to have a posh cocktail last night in a well-known, central London hotel bar (no names - we assumed it wasn't the hotel's policy) before putting the pedal down overnight.....and we were "politely" asked to leave because the Bigot-666 equivalent at the hotel bar assumed a young, well-dressed black woman, met by an older, white guy in jeans, was a prostitute.

We burst out laughing, but took down his name and will do our damnest to get him/them fired.  Evil, ignorant, bigot(s).

I sincerely hope he/they don't end up homeless, poverty-stricken and dying of hypothermia on the Strand during a March cold snap....I don't wish pain on anyone....but if he/they do?  That's exactly what killed off the dinosaurs approximately 6,000 years ago. 

No no no, that's not right! Wait! By Jove I've got it!  It wasn't Ringo Starr or Rae Dawn Chong that killed off the dinosaurs...it was Raquel Welch and her fur bikini!  The dinosaurs were so gay 8,000 years ago her sexuality killed them stone dead on site....a sort of 37C Medusa.

[/QUOTE]My thoughts go out to you both........  Have you considered writing a book ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Bill saying nothing good comes out of Mexico is like saying everyone in the US lives like Warren Buffett.

Both are hopelessly wrong and really stupid comments

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill saying nothing good comes out of Mexico is like saying everyone in the US lives like Warren Buffett.

[/QUOTE]

What did you expect?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Funny, nobody on this board has pointed out to me all the "good things that come out of Mexico" !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Most of my family came through Ellis Island 75-100 years ago and worked in labor/service industry jobs as many Latins do today. For the most part they are family oriented and hard workers and not welfare seekers.   California is no longer Caucasian dominated as over 50% of the population is Asian and Latin. I have never had a problem with Mexcians/Latins and as a 1st generation Italian I relate to their immigration here & desire to pursue the American Dream.

OK...some levity...

A Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California. The Captain gets on the loud-hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United States of America!"

The entire crew of the destroyer double over in laughter. When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?" "No, we have millions", the Mexican responded. The Captain says "where are they" ?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there !!!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most of my family came through Ellis Island 75-100 years ago and worked in labor jobs as many Latins do today. For the most part they are family oriented and hard workers and not welfare seekers.   California is no longer Caucasian dominated as over 50% of the population is Asian and Latin. I have never had a problem with Mexcians/Latins and as a 1st generation Italian I relate to their immigration here & desire to pursue the American Dream.

OK...some levity...

A Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California. The Captain gets on the loud-hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United States of America!"

The entire crew of the destroyer double over in laughter. When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?" "No, we have millions", the Mexican responded. The Captain says "where are they" ?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there !!!"

[/QUOTE]...........WinkWink

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

DRUGS, DRUGS, & MORE DRUGS !!!!!   As I said, nothing good comes out of OLD MEXICO !!!!!!

I lived in Mexico City for almost 5 years; it's a wonderful place. The people are welcoming, genuine and actually use less drugs than Americans.

It's breathtaking, isn't it?  Assuming Bill-666 is not a smart, funny person pretending to be a total moron - that's a big 66-6, Pendejo! - one needs to accept that not only is he a vile, ignorant, bigot....but he is so pathetically lacking love, validation and attention he actually thinks it's self-actualising when (so many) decent people laugh at him.  If he wasn't the Idi Amin of the BDC I'd feel sorry for the fool.

Moon - As I'm sure you agree, your wife's nationality is (outside of proper, valuable, important, cultural interests) meaningless. Tall, short, fat, thin, gay, straight, bi, trans, black, white, Mexican, Spanish, educated working class Boston Irish scum (hello there!)....no decent person would care. Obviously.  Sorry for preaching to the decent choir here.

A really bad thing happened yesterday, and I couldn't not think of Bill-666.  My current gf, the first English woman I've been involved with in 15 years or so is, IMO, intelligent, articulate, hilarious, beautiful, charming, elegant and, crucially, blind, deaf, digs rock'n'roll and, against all the odds, me.

(Of course, the good stuff I mentioned above is due to the Ghanaian/Jamaican milkshakes she's been quaffing down at the Tall Toad at the end of the road with a couple of bad a$$s demon friends of hers.)

***dimwit clarification*** yes, 666, she's...gasp....black! (her mum's from Ghana, her dad's parents are from Jamaica...and she's as English as one could be.....though she describes herself as "British" (which winds me up, but that's another issue)).

She works for a government agency and is always, IMO, very "well dressed".  She's also a good bit younger than I am (white, which is salient). My main job is in banking, but I also have a record label and I'm like the anti-Superman i.e. once the 12-hour days/5-day week is over I revert to the teenage trash I've always been and change into the black Levis (for 30-odd years 505s (the beer drinkers 501s i.e. zip not buttons) but now 511s), black ankle boots and t-shirts in the nearest phone booth.

For a change we decided to have a posh cocktail last night in a well-known, central London hotel bar (no names - we assumed it wasn't the hotel's policy) before putting the pedal down overnight.....and we were "politely" asked to leave because the Bigot-666 equivalent at the hotel bar assumed a young, well-dressed black woman, met by an older, white guy in jeans, was a prostitute.

We burst out laughing, but took down his name and will do our damnest to get him/them fired.  Evil, ignorant, bigot(s).

I sincerely hope he/they don't end up homeless, poverty-stricken and dying of hypothermia on the Strand during a March cold snap....I don't wish pain on anyone....but if he/they do?  That's exactly what killed off the dinosaurs approximately 6,000 years ago. 

No no no, that's not right! Wait! By Jove I've got it!  It wasn't Ringo Starr or Rae Dawn Chong that killed off the dinosaurs...it was Raquel Welch and her fur bikini!  The dinosaurs were so gay 8,000 years ago her sexuality killed them stone dead on site....a sort of 37C Medusa.

They ask you  to please leave the cocktail bar even when you are alone. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Funny, nobody on this board has pointed out to me all the "good things that come out of Mexico" !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Shakira came from Mexico, enough said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny, nobody on this board has pointed out to me all the "good things that come out of Mexico" !!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think she is from Colombia.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]My thoughts go out to you both........  Have you considered writing a book ??

[/QUOTE]

I have, but I haven't been able to come up with an idea that is compelling enough.  I do write for a fanzine, though, and love doing it.  I'm old, weird and square but because myself and my mates have a record label these ultra hip young chicks asked me to contribute to it....I know they expected me (they told me) to review new LPs and recent gigs, preview the same....but I've refused to do that.  Honestly, who am I to tell anyone what was or will be hip?  Who gives a cr@p what anyone else thinks about art, especially a square old Yank banker?  I just treat it like a gossip column and take the pee out my friends and myself.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Denny, is that your best shot?  If so, it's pretty lame.  Try again, perhaps focussing on a water- or silicon-based lubricant?

[/QUOTE]

SonicsSkunksLiarsTrolls, Sorry, I thought it was pretty good. But if you think it was lame, I will have to try harder.  It's just that I have never been impressed with phony, self-righteous , deep thinking types who try to lecture others, especially on the Internet. The stale, "sincere" , self-deprecating, " humble brag" is, to me, always laughable and seldom credible. Try again, perhaps focusing ( correct spelling)  on the truth. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

Funny, nobody on this board has pointed out to me all the "good things that come out of Mexico" !!!!

[/QUOTE]

It is unreal that Bill gets away with this shyt. How anyone gives him a pass on the coments he has made over the last few days is beyond me.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BS.  I posted a list of about 15 great people/things from Mexico off the top of my head a couple of weeks ago....anyone with a working brain - which excludes you, obviously, you ignorant, vile, bigot - could easily identify many such things....from the Olmecs to Frida Kahlo....from Hugo Sanchez to del Toro.

I'd be willing to bet you have no knowledge whatsoever of those 4 people(s).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Denny, is that your best shot?  If so, it's pretty lame.  Try again, perhaps focussing on a water- or silicon-based lubricant?

[/QUOTE]

SonicsSkunksLiarsTrolls, Sorry, I thought it was pretty good. But if you think it was lame, I will have to try harder.  It's just that I have never been impressed with phony, self-righteous , deep thinking types who try to lecture others, especially on the Internet. The stale, "sincere" , self-deprecating, " humble brag" is, to me, always laughable and seldom credible. Try again, perhaps focusing ( correct spelling)  on the truth. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to agree with this. Enough already with Bill and his comments. I've put him on ignore. There would never be this much attention paid to his comments if posters like Sonics didn't keep it going. This really has to stop somewhere, and all posts not related to the Red Sox should be removed IMO. Let them fight it out on a political board. It's not only Bill taking over this forum, it's his detractors that keep putting him in the limelight which I'm sure makes his day. Stop the madness!

And I believe Sonics is a Yankee fan, so he's doing this on/to a Red Sox board. Just sayin'.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense, unsurprisingly, but considering the source....  I am the least phony person in the world....I'm too direct if anything.  Self-righteous?  Bollocks....I don't believe in a universal morality....but if my internal barometer is subjected to awful people like Bigot Bill I will not let it go.  I am self-deprecating.  "Humble brag"?  I'm not even sure exactly what that means.  I don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't steal, I don't need to but wouldn't if I did.

Both "focusing" and "focussing" are accepted spellings but nice try, professor.

Finally, can we agree to never directly address each other again?  I think you are just another sad, angry loser begging his GP for viagra so he can attempt his monthly chore with Dog-knows-what.  I couldn't care less what you and your ilk think of me.

I will never address you again or reference you.  Please do me the same courtesy.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to agree with this. Enough already with Bill and his comments. I've put him on ignore. There would never be this much attention paid to his comments if posters like Sonics didn't keep it going. This really has to stop somewhere, and all posts not related to the Red Sox should be removed IMO. Let them fight it out on a political board. It's not only Bill taking over this forum, it's his detractors that keep putting him in the limelight which I'm sure makes his day. Stop the madness!

And I believe Sonics is a Yankee fan, so he's doing this on/to a Red Sox board. Just sayin'.

[/QUOTE]

Please ignore me.  FTR, I always thought you were a rude, caustic jerk but never addressed you because you didn't interest me.  And you still don't.  And you never will. You didn't like it, and started claiming I was a Yankees fan, when I once posted that Babe Ruth was a better player than The Ted.  And he was, obviously....it's not even close.

Please ignore me!

[/QUOTE]

YOU said you were a Yankee fan, have you forgotten that? Are you changing your mind? lol You have no interest in the Sox, so you decided to turn this board into things you want to stand on a soapbox about. You took a poster who's comments you don't like, and turned him into the number one focus of this board -- even creating a thread about him. Posters continually tell Bill to stop posting about politics here, you just took his comments and expanded his reach. I don't like some of the posters here, but you'll never see me creating threads about them to draw more attention to their comments.

And FTR you're now on ignore, so I can avoid your and your buddy Bill's comments.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The fact u guys take his remark as an all-encompassing derogatory classification of the entire history of Mexico speaks volumes about you more than he. 

Idiots to keep calling him out on it. 

My last girlfriend in America was Mexican, we dated only 5 short months, her family is proud, wealthy, and seemed of excellent morals. 

Now if I make a statement tomorrow that I think Mexico is a dangerous place and try to pretext it by mentioning I have nothing against Mexicans as a whole and I have dated a fine woman from there moonslav will claim I am a racist and that just because I dated a woman from there doesn't change that.

Guatemala is better anyhow - but again I am only masking my hatred for people south of the border with every visit I make, every girl I date (like Dunia a nurse from Hondurous), and each time I try to learn more about their culture. It is all a cover according to some of the proper ones here.

[/QUOTE]

That's a little bit different from a blanket statement that "Nothing good ever came out of Mexico," is it not?

Not that I care much about Bill's ravings, but he has had a lot of chances to amend or clarify his Mexico statement, and instead has doubled down on it and continued to repeat it. He deserves whatever criticism he gets.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    sorry Bill. she is colombian.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...instead has doubled down on it and continued to repeat it. He deserves whatever criticism he gets.

Same with his Papi bashing. Instead of admitting his mistake, he intensifies his criticism knowing that someday Papi will breakdown or decline, and he'll pronouce how right he was "all along".

Waving the bigotry flag is something BILL & his clown buddy are proud of.

25. This post has been removed.