Anybody got any good "humor" to share about Mexico?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Anybody got any good

"Funny, nobody on this board has pointed out to me all the "good things that come out of Mexico" !!!!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

Oh God!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to tom-uk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

[/QUOTE]

So now I'm the Frazier Crane of the BDC?  I am not an elitist, that's absurd.  I like punk rock, books and baseball.  I don't own a tv or go to the cinema but that's for attention span reasons rather than snobbery, don't own a car, live in a flat with a flatmate because I don't like living alone and don't want the extra, boring work associated with a garden or spare rooms, have no use for nature other than eating it and wearing it, don't like the theatre, don't like Jazz or classical music, I go to gigs 3-4 nights a week, loathe coffee and the culture built around it, like simple food and other than work, weddings, funerals, the gym and the beach have worn black boots, black Levis and t-shirts every day for over 30 years.

Elitist?  My family can't understand why I live the way I do and I could never tell anyone I work with how I live but that's ok as I find most of them excruciatingly boring.

[/QUOTE]. any good gigs tomoro night, sonic?  Is there city centre baseball bar during the season of course? 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Tom, just saw this now.  Yes, I'm going to the Fuzztones tonight at the Dome in Tufnell Park.  If you go, ask for "Boston"....lots of people call me that.  Polecats are also playing somewhere, but I saw them last year and they've lost it, IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tom-uk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So now I'm the Frazier Crane of the BDC?  I am not an elitist, that's absurd.  I like punk rock, books and baseball.  I don't own a tv or go to the cinema but that's for attention span reasons rather than snobbery, don't own a car, live in a flat with a flatmate because I don't like living alone and don't want the extra, boring work associated with a garden or spare rooms, have no use for nature other than eating it and wearing it, don't like the theatre, don't like Jazz or classical music, I go to gigs 3-4 nights a week, loathe coffee and the culture built around it, like simple food and other than work, weddings, funerals, the gym and the beach have worn black boots, black Levis and t-shirts every day for over 30 years.

Elitist?  My family can't understand why I live the way I do and I could never tell anyone I work with how I live but that's ok as I find most of them excruciatingly boring.

[/QUOTE]. any good gigs tomoro night, sonic?  Is there city centre baseball bar during the season of course? 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Tom, just saw this now.  Yes, I'm going to the Fuzztones tonight at the Dome in Tufnell Park.  If you go, ask for "Boston"....lots of people call me that.  Polecats are also playing somewhere, but I saw them last year and they've lost it, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Top gig tonight, Tom, then a great afterparty in a studio in Camden....maybe another night?

I don't know many baseball/US sports bars here mostly because there are so few day games and my main job is as a bourgoise capitalist m0therfvcker so I have to sleep sometimes....but I'll have a look.  If you fancy a gig night out let me know.

Just don't tell Pike!  ;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Hey Sonic. Can Pike come along if he brings Selma?  Think Dawn from Dusk or whatever movie that great scene was in.   I'm off back to Ncl, but I attend seminars in the City now and then and I'm on my Todd at night.  I had a blast on a Boris Bike.    Thread idea, "things you'd do even if Pike tagged along".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh God!

[/QUOTE]

If god looked like that I wouldn't be an atheist.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!  +10000

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to CR0WTR0B0T's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh God!

Bill will be missed like a mosquito in your bedroom while your trying to sleep. STB.  No good bigot. Take a hike old man.

If god looked like that I wouldn't be an atheist.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!  +10000

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike, imitating  crowtrobot responding to crowtrbot. You never know what youre going to see here. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

just my 2 cents here

first of all, I AM mexican

I am a huge fan of the redsox but happened to be born "south of your border"

I dont look like a gang member, dont have any tatoos, dont have a gun

generalizing is stupid, is taking sterotypes to the extreme

is like saying all U.S. citizens are white, or blonde or fat

is Costa Rica or Perú were right next to you, they would be pushing the blow thru the borders

it would help if nobody wanted the drugs, after all, its all about supply and demand

there is enough racism out there, we dont need any of it in a baseball forum

to the fella who lived in mexico city: you were lucky, it is actually a dangerous city, but I am glad you had a positive experience

PS: also, there are thousands of mexican women, that look better than Salma Hayek

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TESTING  1 2 3 !!!