Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse?

In Response to ">Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse?:
    In Response to Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse? : I support this statement.
    Posted by BurritoT

Thank you, Burrito.

Excuse me, please.  I'm going to join zac. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse?:
    [QUOTE]Posted by nhsteven   '' And, I could say the same for an attractive young woman who wastes time trying to boss around middle aged geeks on a sports board. So wake up, lady. '' how bout you & pike go get a room
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Sorry zac, but that wasn't necessary. Quite frankly, Kim had me fit to be tied 2 days ago, and was only the 2nd poster to ever do that to me; so she's a pretty tough cookie with big time intelligence. It's just too bad that a sports topic turned into an argument.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse? : Sorry zac, but that wasn't necessary. Quite frankly, Kim had me fit to be tied 2 days ago, and was only the 2nd poster to ever do that to me; so she's a pretty tough cookie with big time intelligence.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

lol, dude I can't believe you really think you are

chasing a
    skirt

whatever

I guess you should be allowed to enjoy yourself

EDIT : ''  an attractive young woman '' 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Sheriff just because you are in a very tiny fractious group that are anti-BurritoT there is no reason to insult others whom you generally like.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse? : lol, dude I can't believe you really think you are   chasing a skirt whatever I guess you should be allowed to enjoy yourself EDIT : ''  an attractive young woman '' 
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

The attracftive comment was based on her self description, which I'll assume to be correct. I actually don't know how old she is, but I'm guessing somewhere between 20-35. And get your head out of the toilet; that's the 2nd raunchy comment you've made. Grow up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Sheriff just because you are in a very tiny fractious group that are anti-BurritoT there is no reason to insult others whom you generally like.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Now that's funny!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

So someone found an excuse that Drew hasn't used already?  Wow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bay was just chiming in on this because it is the new intrigue.  Hamilton actually brought it up first.

In any case, are there still any remaining members of the Theo Is A Total Idiot For Letting Bay Go club?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Disbanded, and charter burned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Theo actually did offer Bay a two year contract for $30 mil. after the physical noted that Bay woild be a risk for the four year contract that he desired.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Sunglasses seem to work for other guys ... not sure why Bay/Hamilton haven't found a pair that work for them at the plate.

My wife has light blue eyes, supposedly light eyes are more sensitive and are more susceptible to cataracts from sun exposure.   Kind of reverse logic though ... dark objects absorb more sunlight ... not light ones ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Theo actually did offer Bay a two year contract for $30 mil. after the physical noted that Bay woild be a risk for the four year contract that he desired.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

of course.  and i would have been happy, at the time, if they had struck a deal for 2 years.  That was a reasonable offer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

anyone else tired of this Yankee bozo usurping the board and being such a bore?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Obsession --- is not a good thing. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Getting on point, I supported keeping Bay in Boston ... but only for  3 years ... and have to think he would have done better in the Fens than in City Field.  

He has looked pretty bad as a Met.  It is his loss, he wanted the years/money and got it.  Now he plays for a losing team in a huge ballpark where he hits like JD Drew (doh).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheahilly4prez. Show sheahilly4prez's posts

New Red Sox Forum

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you all about a new awesome Red Sox message board called Savedbythebellhorn.com. This site is unmoderated, so you don't have to worry about unpopular opinions being censored. It also is growing fast, as we've gotten over 60+ members in short order.

Please take a few moments to check it out, and if anything interests you, sign up and join our eccentric community of Sox fans!

http://www.savedbythebellhorn.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I didn't mean to hijack this thread, but I didn't see anywhere else to put this post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Getting on point, I supported keeping Bay in Boston ... but only for  3 years ... and have to think he would have done better in the Fens than in City Field.   He has looked pretty bad as a Met.  It is his loss, he wanted the years/money and got it.  Now he plays for a losing team in a huge ballpark where he hits like JD Drew (doh).
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

He's actually hitting .255 at home and .214 on the road this year. I wanted to keep him around at the time, but can't imagine his numbers would be much better here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody hear Jason Bay's new excuse? : He's actually hitting .255 at home and .214 on the road this year. I wanted to keep him around at the time, but can't imagine his numbers would be much better here.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Look out; this thread is a powder keg of controversy; sometimes baseball is NOT discussed. I have aliases and you're actually a Yankee fan who MAY live in the Tri-State area, LOL.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

It's was a miracle that the Mets outbid us for Bay. Remember, he wanted the fifth year guaranteed and the Sox wanted a medical out...or something to that effect. A miracle...the guy was a JD Drew in waiting. And slow and prone to being a "sucker" for the curve ball!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]anyone else tired of this Yankee bozo usurping the board and being such a bore?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you now have a 2nd role. First, (as labelled by Harness), you were Softlaw's b*, now you're Kim's Igor. Given your skill set, I don't know how you multitask so well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

segal, I dont' think you should be judging others so harshly

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Thanks for the advise.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

only because I care