anyone else having an issue with spell check?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

anyone else having an issue with spell check?

It seems I no longer have that option now when I right click. Something with this website Im guessing since I can post on MLBTR and other sites where I have the option still. Just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. I will probably post this on the "Issues" thread to, but I figured Id get more responses this way. Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: anyone else having an issue with spell check?

Yes.  Just today a nice witch tried to turn me from a frog to a handsome prince by casting a spell on me - and it didn't work.  :-( 

I don't seem to have a spelling check though, even when I right click. 

sorry SP... just being a smart-ss Innocent

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Yes.  Just today a nice witch tried to turn me from a frog to a handsome prince by casting a spell on me - and it didn't work.  :-( 

you gotta talk to that witch...and tell her to try again...and keep trying...and if she needs help get another witch to help her...nice witches can do that.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

you gotta talk to that witch...and tell her to try again...and keep trying...and if she needs help get another witch to help her...nice witches can do that.....

I could recommend a couple witches too. The last one I knew, I dated for 10+ years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:

I could recommend a couple witches too. The last one I knew, I dated for 10+ years.

lol..i was thinking the same way...funny stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Know.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Spell check....what spell check!?

Edit:  just realized it was there...so I dont know if it was working, or not. Now, not so much 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

They don't even teach spelling in some schools now.  There is hardly a reason to hold people responsible for spelling, if we don't teach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

They don't even teach spelling in some schools now.  There is hardly a reason to hold people responsible for spelling, if we don't teach.

I am blessed with dyslexic qualities. Spell check helps greatly with this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

mi spel chex iz wurking

"Another day closer to the parade"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

mi spel chex iz wurking

"Another day closer to the parade"

minz iz tu

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Didn't know there was a spell check. Thought that was ancient history on this site.

Ya learn somethin' new every day. If you pay attention, that is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

The spell check button must be new.  Creative people can't spell, that's my story and I'm sticking with it!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Miy spele chek wurks fyne.

Sox4ever

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Didn't know there was a spell check. Thought that was ancient history on this site.

Ya learn somethin' new every day. If you pay attention, that is.

The spel check was there long ago and when the fowks that oversee BDC started munkeying around munths ago it along with a bunch of other funktions went away, but it has suddenly appeered once more. As to weather it actually works, that's another stoury.

Hetchless

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

The spel check was there long ago and when the fowks that oversee BDC started munkeying around munths ago it along with a bunch of other funktions went away, but it has suddenly appeered once more. As to weather it actually works, that's another stoury.

JUST TRIED IT and IT DOESN"T APPEAR TO BE WORKING, MUCH LIKE THE FOLKS AT BDC. NOW I"LL MOST LIKELY BE BANNED FOR LIFE !! GOODBYE TO EVERYONE INCLUDING THOSE I HAVE ON IGNORE !!

Hetch

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Bunch of comedians here huh? lol... I have a right click add-on for firefox, and if you right click it should/has been an option. Now it isnt, but only on BDC. It works on at least 4-6 other sites that Ive been to.

With all the issues this site has had to deal with over the last few months and a webmaster who either isnt getting paid or doesnt have the experience to actually fix whats wrong, I imagine this is a BDC issue rather than a my Mac issue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Bunch of comedians here huh? lol... I have a right click add-on for firefox, and if you right click it should/has been an option. Now it isnt, but only on BDC. It works on at least 4-6 other sites that Ive been to.

With all the issues this site has had to deal with over the last few months and a webmaster who either isnt getting paid or doesnt have the experience to actually fix whats wrong, I imagine this is a BDC issue rather than a my Mac issue.

South, 

Of late it seems the webmaster is screwing around with other functions or formats. Now when you click onto the RED SOX icon above it useto have links to standings, scoreboard, etc and below it had the link to the discussion board just for the Sox, now even that format has changed. I wish who ever is goofing around with the format would just leave it alone. The original format was fine. The more changes they make the more wierd it gets. MY BEETCH OF THE DAY. Now I'm off of my soap box. I'm headed out for a 30 mile ride. 

Hetch 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

777 it's still working 4 me on foxfire

but I don't have a mac

maybe U aren't misspelling any words ;-)

but I still  have an issue with spell check

IMO posters using spell check

is like players using peds ;-)

I have larger issues with the wannabe school teachers here

correcting some body else s spelling

seems kinds of shallow 2 me

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

but I don't have a mac

Im on chat board PEDS then I guessTongue Out...Like I sated earlier, I have dyslexic qualities and it really helps me.

Im sure the spellcheck issue has to do with this site.

I can also read that reading test perfectly. I think the dyslexia helps me in that regard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I rarely use it and never when I am on the internet. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

It seems I no longer have that option now when I right click. Something with this website Im guessing since I can post on MLBTR and other sites where I have the option still. Just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. I will probably post this on the "Issues" thread to, but I figured Id get more responses this way. Thanks

It works after some delay.  In the time I'm waiting for it to work, I look up questionable spelling words.  It's often not worth the wait, especially for a shorter post.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

but I don't have a mac

Zac, that reading is longer than your longest post.  It kind of reminds me of that threadopenhappy poster on Twitter, except his posts often lack any content.  

Sections
Shortcuts