Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics?

by far the greatest right handed slugger to ever step into the batters box. loved the 2 world series he helped bring to boston. however, he totally ruined me with the way he got himself thrown out of boston.

one thing is for sure, getting Agon has made a ton of us fans forget about manny. including his best friend in the world David Ortiz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics?:
    [QUOTE]  IS THIS THREAD A JOKE ???  A SICK ONE AT THAT..... "THE DESPICABLE-MAN-FRAUD-JUICER-SH!T BUM-QUITTER" !!  HECK HE IS LAUGHING HIS WAY TO THE BANK EVERY DAY......  HE REMAINS RIGHT UP THERE WITH WHITEY BULGER !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

This post says more about you than it does Manny Ramirez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics? : This post says more about you than it does Manny Ramirez.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]  IF YOU LOVE AMERICA & BASEBALL, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND...... IF NOT, I CAN'T HELP YOU AND ALL THE OTHER LEFT WING MOON BATS !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I do miss Manny, and frankly the Sox have never fully solved its LF problem since Bay left town. Carl Crawford is by far no Manny Ram. In Wakefield's book, he referred to a dropped fly ball by Manny in a close game v. Dodgers. It gave LA a 2-1 lead and it was a tight game, so Manny comes back to the dugout, and says out loud, "You think that cost me a Gold Glove award?" The whole dugout went to pieces in laughter. I think that is the Manny who kept things loose and was great for team morale. Can't defend his angry mishaps at the end of Sox career and his enhancement drug taking with Dodgers. Best right-handed hitter I've ever seen..in person.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I miss the Manny that I thought I knew ....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I wouldn't say that I miss him, but I very much enjoyed watching him play when he was with us.  He kept me entertained with his quirkiness, and watching him hit was a treat.  That said, I would never want him back on this team.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Nope.  Not me, nor the old guy he decked for not getting him more than his allotment of tickets for friends and family.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

I don't miss Manny and his antics...especially the steroids.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Not his antics but imagine Manny batting behind AGON. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

I missed him, until we got Gonzo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I miss his antics and self-serving attitude like I'd miss being poked in the eye with a stick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Maybe the "Idiot" Manny, when he seemed so different. But definitely not the Manny who he turned out to be.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I miss the "happy" Manny and his sweet RH Stroke. I do not miss the "dark side" of Manny. Fond memories of his part in two WS Titles.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

I also miss Manny.  You have to be thankful for Manny and his contributions to us winning the World Series.   I was very disappointed in him this year and he really hurt the Rays. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics? : I also miss Manny.  You have to be thankful for Manny and his contributions to us winning the World Series.   I was very disappointed in him this year and he really hurt the Rays. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE] AND THIS ALL, IS JUST WHY AMERICA IS FALLING TO 3RD WORLD STATUS.......  TO SAY THAT YOU/WE ARE "THANKFUL" FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS JUST MAKES ME SICK !!  "LET ME BE CLEAR", THE "DESPICABLE-MAN CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER-CHEAT-BARRRRSTAD" IS JUST WHAT HE IS..... MAYBE, HE SHOULD GO IN FRONT OF CONGRESS TOO ? AS THIS IS THE SEASON FOR STUPID STUFF IN WASHINGTON D C !!!  MANNY WHO ????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics? : AND THIS ALL, IS JUST WHY AMERICA IS FALLING TO 3RD WORLD STATUS.......  TO SAY THAT YOU/WE ARE "THANKFUL" FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS JUST MAKES ME SICK !!  "LET ME BE CLEAR", THE "DESPICABLE-MAN CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER-CHEAT-BARRRRSTAD" IS JUST WHAT HE IS..... MAYBE, HE SHOULD GO IN FRONT OF CONGRESS TOO ? AS THIS IS THE SEASON FOR STUPID STUFF IN WASHINGTON D C !!!  MANNY WHO ????

Turn off the cap locks. Jezus its Friday, why are you so full of anger

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Miss Manny and his Antics? :   IF YOU LOVE AMERICA & BASEBALL, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND...... IF NOT, I CAN'T HELP YOU AND ALL THE OTHER LEFT WING MOON BATS !!

I guess in your America a guy not respecting the game is tantamount to mass murder. You're right, I don't understand that...but maybe you can explain it to the families of Whitey's victims.