Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday?

As he was rounding the bases he was talking and yelling....being very animated.  I don't like that, act like you've done it before.  He was not only showing up Ian Kennedy but the entire Diamondback infield.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

Re: Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday?

In Response to Re: Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday?:
    null: Would you like to see him in a Sox lineup as DH?
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Well I'm not a Sox fan, so no I wouldn't but he would be an excellent pickup for that lineup.  He'd want big $ but AGon is a far superior defensive first baseman, I don't know where he would fit unless the Sox would be willing to spend the $ on a DH.  If they got him he'd certainly be a huge contributor to the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

The guy has been putting up some insane numbers. He's difficult to ignore as an option. He probably stays in the NL IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

The guy has been putting up some insane numbers. He's difficult to ignore as an option. He probably stays in the NL IMO.
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom

He's really good and he would be a heck of a pickup for the Sox, I just didn't like him showing up the D-Backs yesterday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday?:
    As he was rounding the bases he was talking and yelling....being very animated.  I don't like that, act like you've done it before.  He was not only showing up Ian Kennedy but the entire Diamondback infield.
    Posted by null

he could drop his pants and do an dance for all i care

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Posted by 2004Idiots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Posted by 2004Idiots

ORTIZ...30 hrs 300 ave....100 rbi... What could FIELDER bring ? Another out of shape fat AZZ

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday? : ORTIZ...30 hrs 300 ave....100 rbi... What could FIELDER bring ? Another out of shape fat AZZ
    Posted by donrd4

You know that Fielder is a vegan, surprising.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

I'd rather have Ryan Braun than Prince, any day. Imagine the buckos he'd command if he were a free agent!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABQDan. Show ABQDan's posts

Fielder's a vegan ... eats over two acres of rainforest every hour.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Fielder going to Yankees...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Anyone Notice Prince Fielder's Home Run Yesterday?:
    Posted by null

I am not exactly disagreeing here:  I don't like guys showing up pitchers on HR trots.  But, the first part of that scenario goes:  there was two outs, guys on second and third, and first base open.  There is really only one choice to make there:  WALK HIM.  He was shocked and laughing when the first pitch came in and it was a real pitch.  He obviously was jawing around the bases because he felt disrespected or whatever.  So, not justifying the show-up.  But it was in a Joardan-esque Don't-Bring'That-In-My-Kictchen kinda way, not a pure showboat thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3992292. Show user_3992292's posts

If he is going to the Yankees, I strongly think that Boston would try to get him too to prevent going to the Yankees or drive the price up.

You rather to see Papi going to the Yankees than Fielder going to the Yankees!!

But in someway, I think the Yankees will strongly try to buy pitching.  If they choke in the first round playoff against Detroit, then they are definitely going to buy pitchings!!  Fielder can come into their minds if they have enough money leftover to pay him per year!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

If he is going to the Yankees, I strongly think that Boston would try to get him too to prevent going to the Yankees or drive the price up. You rather to see Papi going to the Yankees than Fielder going to the Yankees!! But in someway, I think the Yankees will strongly try to buy pitching.  If they choke in the first round playoff against Detroit, then they are definitely going to buy pitchings!!  Fielder can come into their minds if they have enough money leftover to pay him per year!!
    Posted by 4079efa6860279c229d23166fa17dfda

Thats a heck of a handle you got there, its better than Null.

Sections
Shortcuts