1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Anyone notice that Pike and Softlaw left at the same time?

Pike, Conan, and Softlaw were all booted at the same time as mods were cracking down. 

I'm pretty certain they are three different people. 

Since the booting, Softy has not come back and I don't expect him to. Softy's pride and paranoid political worldview would prevent him from coming back. Unlike his prior bannings this one he would see as more of a scolding from the morality police (at least that is how I believe he would see it, I don't see it that way at all.). He'll take it personally and won't come back, IMO. 

Conan I never did get a read on. But he added nothing to this forum so it's great that he's gone. It was overdue. 

Pike also adds no value, in fact is a destructive presence, but he's desperate to be back in the forum and be relevant somehow so he's frantically posting on this thread. 

He's been exposed and is losing his position here. He mistakenly thinks it's about positive and negative whereas his biggest issue is that he refuses to stay focused on baseball topics. 

I don't know if he's a fan of the time but I'm pretty sure he needs some time on the couch if you know what I mean.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Pike, Conan, and Softlaw were all booted at the same time as mods were cracking down. 

Since the booting, Softy has not come back and I don't expect him to. Softy's pride and paranoid political worldview would prevent him from coming back. Unlike his prior bannings this one he would see as more of a scolding from the morality police (at least that is how I believe he would see it, I don't see it that way at all.). He'll take it personally and won't come back, IMO. 

Conan I never did get a read on. But he added nothing to this forum so it's great that he's gone. It was overdue. 

Pike also adds no value, in fact is a destructive presence, but he's desperate to be back in the forum and be relevant somehow so he's frantically posting on this thread. 

He's been exposed and is losing his position here. He mistakenly thinks it's about positive and negative whereas his biggest issue is that he refuses to stay focused on baseball topics. 

I don't know if he's a fan of the time but I'm pretty sure he needs some time on the couch if you know what I mean.

Actually, Softy did come back for a short time as CRIMSONANDCLOVER. Maybe he's in rehab.

As for Conan he was all over Bill like a flea on a dog. That was the one time i favored the flea.

YUK,YUK...........   MJAGGEr,   i have no problem with give & take as long as it contains >HUMOR & >RESPECt......  Conan never wanted to partake in either one, as a result his additions to this board was nill !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

History will show that SOFTY was one of the best baseball minds on this board......  History will also show that SOFTY is a great American and not afraid to stand up to the lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/moonbats trying to destroy our Red Sox !!!!

Bill, 

I would hope your kidding. Softy may seem to know about baseball but his argument show a complete lack of logic and built in hatred torward players of his choice for various random reasons only he would uderstand. 

Hetch

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Monroe-Early's comment:

In response to Monroe-Early's comment:

Pike is the opposite of Softlaw.

Pike is a Red Sox fan and Softlaw was not.

Softlaw bashed every player and Pike bash very few and seldomly.

Softlaw was a player basher

Pike bashed stupiditity, dishonesty, insincerity of forum posters.

Softlaw pretended to be a fan

Pike was a legitimate fan.

Softlaw was totally negative concerning the Red Sox.

Pike was negative about posters on the forum but positive about the team.

HUGE DIFFERENCES.

That is why J-Bay, Southpaw, and Pumpsie despise Pike.

He is critical of the FRATERNITY.

They report him within minutes for being honest.

How dare you criticize the fraternity.

Watched how quickly J-Bay and Southpaw email or call Teresa Hanafin and tell her that the fraternity is being criticized again. Pike violates no rules but gets banned daily anyway. Name a rule that Pike violates.  My posts and moniker will be banned in the next because the fraternity hates to be criticized.

Whatever you say, Pike.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I agree that the board is better off without Pike and Softlaw, but I disagree about Conan.  Conan could be funny and he mostly mocked posters who deserved it.  Bring back Conan!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Many deletes on this thread........ Shows that there is still a lot of HATE in our ranks !!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I don't get it.  Softy and pike are no longer here and posters are still talking about them.  I really didn't know pike and I liked softy but they are gone. 

Isn't that what everyone wanted?  If so then why are you talking about them, stiring the hornets nest so to speak.  An argument has started over them and they are not even here. Do you like to talk about people who are not here and can't defend themselves?  Let well enough alone and talk baseball.

Glad the bats woke up last night but our pitching is in trouble.  Watch out for the rays because they are making a come back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Many deletes on this thread........ Shows that there is still a lot of HATE in our ranks !!!

I dont know who hates u, but I do know nobody likes u

Really?  You know nobody likes him?  I like him and believe that he is a good man.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Really now? I heard Bill has a gay family member and people is his family support same sex marriage. Surely you cannot like someone in that scenario.

How much time b4 your intolerance kicks in and my post gets removed?

Enough!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

this thread is funny.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

I like him and believe that he is a good man.

[/QUOTE]

Hey 67,

Just to be a "good man", I'm going to channel my inner Softy and treat you just like he treated other posters.

"You are one stupid woman, how else can it be explained that you ignore the constant insults Softy delivered to those who dared to mention what he was wrong about.  And there was plenty because history shows he was wrong about his favorites (AGon, Lugo, Hall, Paterno, Cameron, Middlebrooks(so far)) and wrong about his hate figures (Ells, Ortiz, Lowrie, Wakefield,...).

You and the other brain cell challenged sycophants (Bill, Burrito,..) condone his insults.  How can you like someone who can never admit he is wrong and is a lawyer?

It is not your fault that you are stupid, but you should smack your parents."

Of course, I didn't mean any of that, I was just trying to be likeable. Go Sox.

Sections
Shortcuts