Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?

I'm worried big time!  The Yankees are GOOOOOOD if not GREAT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, why are you worried about the yankees?  you are a yankee fan, you should worry when they are doing poorly, unless you are anticipating the ineveitable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I am always worried about the yankees.  Have been since i was but a wee astronaut.  Its ingrained and it would be a lie to say otherwise.  I suspect others here who claim indifference to the Empire might be lying to themselves.  There are many a hyphened screennamed poster (or one) who post so incessantly about the yankees, it is difficult to believe "them" when they claim not to be sweating the pinstripes ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]camel toe, why are you worried about the yankees?  you are a yankee fan, you should worry when they are doing poorly, unless you are anticipating the ineveitable.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : That tells me the same thing I've already said that this board is made up, primarily, of New York and the NY tristate area's fans. FTR, I see your post as calling in the troops. What does babe call it, again? Army-strong? You should learn to stand up for yourself. I did. And if I'm a "disturbed" woman, why would you love to see my reaction to your thread? I wouldn't want a disturbed woman's reaction to my thread. lol IMO you are waaay too over-the-top with your reactions to posts about baseball, and your favorite baseball team. And, as such, probably aren't meant for posting on a rival team's message board.

Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Again showing how stupid you are...those words never came out of my mouth, pike.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]bp, I think you may have identified an interested scenario.  Maybe NH is a closet sox fan but he is of the pessimism type and so he pretends to be yankees fan so he can wine and complain about the sox.

Bingo....he certainly is a closet sawx fan......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, why are you worried about the yankees?  you are a yankee fan, you should worry when they are doing poorly, unless you are anticipating the ineveitable.

I'm worried about the Sox not being able to stay close. It will put a damper on the rivalry but if the Sox and their FA are determined to miss the postseason again this year so be it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Bingo....he certainly is a closet sawx fan......
    Posted by The--Babe[/QUOTE]

Maybe you know something about me that I don't; often dysfunctional people have clairvoyant gifts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Again showing how stupid you are...those words never came out of my mouth, pike.
    Posted by The--Babe[/QUOTE]

Hey Romeo,

Don't you know when somebody is of the fairer gender? Or besides your immediate family you haven't spoken to one yet?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : I'm worried about the Sox not being able to stay close. It will put a damper on the rivalry but if the Sox and their FA are determined to miss the postseason again this year so be it.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]
    Sox will sweep houston and begin the next run. Cameltoe will be singing a different tune next week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Hey Romeo, Don't you know when somebody is of the fairer gender? Or besides your immediate family you haven't spoken to one yet?

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I certainly do, but kim is pike.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

a sweep is the mostly likely case in housston.  we won't be seeing from cameltoe for a while I am sure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Sox will sweep houston and begin the next run. Cameltoe will be singing a different tune next week.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Maybe they'll be able to do well against Houston but I think Baltimore is on the horizon for them and the may have troubles with the Showalters. I'm worried about them falling into the abyss as it will ruin the rivalry but if they don't make the playoffs again it won't be shocking.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]a sweep is the mostly likely case in housston.  we won't be seeing from cameltoe for a while I am sure.
    as usual another excellent prophesy my friend.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Maybe they'll be able to do well against Houston but I think Baltimore is on the horizon for them and the may have troubles with the Showalters. I'm worried about them falling into the abyss as it will ruin the rivalry but if they don't make the playoffs again it won't be shocking.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.
    baltimore? shirley you jest.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : baltimore? shirley you jest.

No not at all, they're 2-2 against the Showalters.  The O's can take it to the Saux.  Truth is truth 2nd is not 1st.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]a sweep is the mostly likely case in housston.  we won't be seeing from cameltoe for a while I am sure.

Oh no I'll see you whether to Sox sweep the Astros or not.  The Sox DESPERATELY need a sweep against Houston anything other than that will be a failure, for the sake of the rivalry I hope the Sox don't drop a game to Houston.  Truth is truth 2nd is not 1st.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

dilusionally as usual.  camel toe has no grip on realities of the situation.  I can only prey his emotional status can handle the inevitable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]dilusionally as usual.  camel toe has no grip on realities of the situation.  I can only prey his emotional status can handle the inevitable.
    like his yanks, I would go with their team motto "fat chance"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : like his yanks, I would go with their team motto "fat chance"

I mean it is what it is:
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

I worry about both you and CYDI as you turn your noses at reality but I applaud your enthusiasm.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : I mean it is what it is: http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings I worry about both you and CYDI as you turn your noses at reality but I applaud your enthusiasm.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

You're obviously new here; they are the same person.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : You're obviously new here; they are the same person.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    some say you and cameltoe are the same person.
    BTW cameltoe aka mikeyinthebronx is not new 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : some say you and cameltoe are the same person. BTW cameltoe aka mikeyinthebronx is not new 

Lame.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : some say you and cameltoe are the same person. BTW cameltoe aka mikeyinthebronx is not new 
    Wait who am I??  Also, I didn't say you and CYDI were the same person.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Wait who am I??  Also, I didn't say you and CYDI were the same person.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st. http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings
    ok, I may be mistaken.