Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?

well, maybe, but this ain't '78 buddy....RS need to focus on the pirates-phillies-astros

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]See, now you being a Yankee fan had to already know that. And my guess would be, even it you didn't, you googled it when I first mentioned it. Yet in talking to me you never mentioned it. That's pretty much what I mean about the Yankee fans here. They want the Sox fans to stay neutral, while they protect and support their team unconditionally. Again, this was not what I was referring to, and I'm still going to try and find that.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

So, this is your evidence that uncovers a wide ranging conspiracy? Why even bother to rehash this?

First of all, I didn't google anything; now that you rehashed it though; I do remember these calls. The Mauer hit was clearly fair; everyone that saw the replay clearly knew it was a terrible call. IMO, it was a mistake, not an intentional coup-de-tat. Maybe that umpire that blew Galarraga's perfect game last yr did it on purpose too.

As far as not responding, I'm in Pittsburgh for 2 months, and I left around 3PM to go to tonight's game. (A few 1 game observations : Cam and McD need to go, Youkilis is obviously hurting, Gonzo has the sweetest swing I can recall, and Albers has great stuff)

I'm at a loss that this is your smoking gun.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

did the yanks win last night?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

did the yanks win last night? --small-package.

Questionable timing, my little friend. Better to sit in the corner and keep quiet when the Sox are being shut down by the Pirates and the Padres.

BTW, s-p, are the Yanks playing today?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Hey, Jete. Remember Joe West attacks Francona. That probably gives him a free pass.

yeah Red Sox fan always everybody elses fault.  An excuse a minute.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Again, I have to ask you to re-read a post. You sure can post a lot, but read? Not so much. I said this wasn't what I was referring to. But, IMO, I think you knew that, and just wanted to reply making it seem like it was. It's actually just an added bonus to my comments. Not only do I believe his story to be true about the umpires many years ago, but it actually makes his remarks quite prophetic. And, yes, I believe you knew about 2009 since it was your team, and weren't going to mention it unless I happened to run across it.  Now you remember? C'mon. Say what you want about that story, but not only did the calls involve Yankee games, they were sooo wrong, people were actually fired because of it. As far as I know, the National League games did not have the same problem. And wasn't that your first year in your new "cathedral"? lol Bet they wanted that to be a championship year for sure. It was actually funny re-reading your earlier post saying "However, in general, I prefer to give umpires the benefit of the doubt until concretely shown otherwise and not use it as an alibi for the rivalry; to each his own." Btw, I also have every intention of finding the original story I was talking about.

So, now you're calling me a liar. I wasn't. Alrighty then. You may know how that feels when others accused you. And your mockery of my quote, which was meant to be idealistic for the most part, is par for the course for you. Enjoy your sardonic cyncism; it'll chew you up in the end.

At least I didn't give an empty answer like "Whatever you say Zac". An answer like that is indicative of  being on one big slippery slope with this alibi-ridden, homerish, delusional, and meritless accusation. 

We're done; you're now on ignore. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Nothing is chewing me up. I'm laughing. Should I also point out that you only mentioned the one call you thought you could argue, and left out the one where they said Cano was clearly off the base when he was tagged out? I would imagine that people don't get fired for bad calls in baseball, unless they're so over the top, they are obviously intentional. IMO, the games should have been re-played if the calls were bad enough to be fired for. They shouldn't have just, I don't know, forgot about it after the fact.

Yes, the Cano call was also bad; woo hoo; big conspiracy; 2 bad calls. You can laugh all you want. You win. However, if this is your idea of a good time, you are one disturbed woman.  

I read your profile, and you said you like dogs. I do too, and that's about all we have in common. For now on, you can take out your hostilities out on your unique enemies, and those who are otherwise largely approved of here (What does that tell you?), like MikeNagy, JE, Zac, and others too numerous to mention. Too bad, 'cause I would have loved to see your reaction to my thread regarding the game I went to last night. I'll pass.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : That tells me the same thing I've already said that this board is made up, primarily, of New York and the NY tristate area's fans. FTR, I see your post as calling in the troops. What does babe call it, again? Army-strong? You should learn to stand up for yourself. I did. And if I'm a "disturbed" woman, why would you love to see my reaction to your thread? I wouldn't want a disturbed woman's reaction to my thread. lol IMO you are waaay too over-the-top with your reactions to posts about baseball, and your favorite baseball team. And, as such, probably aren't meant for posting on a rival team's message board.

Gosh, do you twist stuff. You don't know what I'm hot about? Especially since I believed you?

I'll give you one chance to apologize for calling me a liar; if not, so be it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Times up, Kim. I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : I stand by everything I said -- in every post. You can read it however you see fit. And quite frankly, YOU'RE a little too over-the-top for me.

Well then, maybe you shouldn't be posting on your own team's board.  

P.S. If the Yankees win say, 3 WS in the next 10 yrs; I'm sure you'll have a lame conspiracy theory for each.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : Well then, maybe you shouldn't be posting on your own team's board.   P.S. If the Yankees win say, 3 WS in the next 10 yrs; I'm sure you'll have a lame conspiracy theory for each.  
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

The redsox win with superior teams and quality of talent.  The only way the yankees can win is with steroids and umpire assistance, it is a fact look it up.  proof is proof.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Well, that explains it. Thanks for clearing things up for me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

the fall of the evil empire is happening before our eyes,  look out below.  the evadance is overwelming.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

A Red Sox fan's reaction after looking at the AL East standings this morning:

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]A Red Sox fan's reaction after looking at the AL East standings this morning:  
    Posted by FRNYYGL[/QUOTE]

How embarrassing; for you that is. Suggestion: Next time you want to troll, don't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe----. Show ---The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]The Yankees will fade, finish third behind the Sox and Rays, and miss the post-season.  Despite the early results, the Yankees do not have the pitching to contend, and it will catch up with them.  Brian Gordon pitches tonight.  He's 32 years old, was drafted as an outfielder and has pitched 9 1/3 innings in his career.

Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

LOL....how's that working out for ya?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : The redsox win with superior teams and quality of talent.  The only way the yankees can win is with steroids and umpire assistance, it is a fact look it up.  proof is proof.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

The proof is in what Ortiz is putting into his veins.....he needs some help for a contract next year

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Babe, you were recently banned again or do you change you moniker because 90% of the forum puts you on ignore? Why do they ignore you so? Same thing happens to Softlaw.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

No ,But all you Yankee trolls are Dam worried

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]No ,But all you Yankee trolls are Dam worried
    Posted by donrd4[/QUOTE]

no worries in the evil empire