Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?

In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : ok, I may be mistaken.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

This is all anonymous as far as I know.  I don't know anyone on here, none of us have photos of ourselves up.  I'm not looking to get into any squabbles that you may have with that other guy or anything.  I may not be a Sox fan but as far as I can see I'm not the only Yankee fan on here.....this is all in good fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone on Red Sox: On the front burner worried about the Yankees? : This is all anonymous as far as I know.  I don't know anyone on here, none of us have photos of ourselves up.  I'm not looking to get into any squabbles that you may have with that other guy or anything.  I may not be a Sox fan but as far as I can see I'm not the only Yankee fan on here.....this is all in good fun.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]
    I do agree with you on this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

OK, BP, I admit, I'm not sure who you are. I only suspect.

Sections
Shortcuts