Anyone seen "it"? Or has "it" finally gone to the Private Group?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Anyone seen "it"? Or has "it" finally gone to the Private Group?

I will bring up politics... so here it goes:

I see now some minimum momentum to impeach Obama... Do any of you recall the Dem's trying to impeach that idiot Bush? Or more importantly do any of you recall Republicans trying to impeach Clinton?

Point is you can see a pattern, wether right or wrong, wether moral reason or not... its all a game. You go after our guy so we shall go after yours.

Look in the mirror people. Think hard about yourselves.  The more freedom we have the more we attack others, and the more we all fall apart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

ugh

This forum is the same as politics, rather than just delete/ban posts and posters for vulgarity or being threatening I see instead threads and posts being removed for having an opposing view - 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Ban Me if You Want, Here I Am....

In Response to Ban Me if You Want, Here I Am....:
    I will bring up politics... so here it goes: I see now some minimum momentum to impeach Obama... well do any of you recall the Dem's trying to impeach that idiot Bush? Or more importantly do any of you recall Republicans trying to impeach Clinton? Point is you can see pattern, wether right or wrong, wether reason or not... its all a game. You go after out guy so we shall go after yours. Look in the mirror people. Think hard about yourselves.  The more freedom we have the more we attack others, and the more we all fall apart.
    Posted by BurritoT

On what grounds would someone seek to impeach him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Clinton actually was impreached Burrito. Impeachment is bringing the charges against the guy. He was not convicted.

It takes breaking the law to impeach somebody, not just not liking their policies.

Maybe it would be better if the Dems and Repubs played a baseball game against each other. Can you imagine how many hit batsmen there would be?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Ban Me if You Want, Here I Am....:
    Clinton actually was impreached Burrito. Impeachment is bringing the charges against the guy. He was not convicted. It takes breaking the law to impeach somebody, not just not liking their policies. Maybe it would be better if the Dems and Repubs played a baseball game against each other. Can you imagine how many hit batsmen there would be?
    Posted by MikeNagy

Be a lot of walks, too, because none of them are straight shooters.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Two of you missed the POINT. Its you impeach me and I will impeach you... we are a laughingstock. Sort of like people dropping hot coffee in their laps and then suing someone... admit it every last one of you - this country and its incredible freedoms have turned into a sad sack of rotten potatoes.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Really Nagy?  How much money and time was wasted on that impeachment? Get your HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZ.

Anyhow this thread does not need to go anywhere, I am just fed up with the news today.... its really sad, Dems impeach Repub, Repub impeaches Dems, Repubs start a war and Dems oppose it, Dems continue a war and Repubs oppose it...

NEVER ENDS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Two of you missed the POINT. Its you impeach me and I will impeach you... we are a laughingstock. Sort of like people dropping hot coffee in their laps and then suing someone... admit it every last one of you - this country and its incredible freedoms have turned into a sad sack of rotten potatoes.  
    Posted by BurritoT

Burrito, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment.  But I think that if you examine the political history of this country, and that of any country for that matter, you will find that politics is always and forever a dirty game of vicious backstabbing and jugular-squeezing.  Same as it ever was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Ban Me if You Want, Here I Am.... :  Burrito, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment.  But I think that if you examine the political history of this country, and that of any country for that matter, you will find that politics is always and forever a dirty game of vicious backstabbing and jugular-squeezing.  Same as it ever was.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Your statement is entirely true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Really Nagy?  How much money and time was wasted on that impeachment? Get your HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZ. Anyhow this thread does not need to go anywhere, I am just fed up with the news today.... its really sad, Dems impeach Repub, Repub impeaches Dems, Repubs start a war and Dems oppose it, Dems continue a war and Repubs oppose it... NEVER ENDS.
    Posted by BurritoT

You're in a foul mood Burrito, even for you. You're just looking for a fight. I didn't say it was right or wrong. How is that having my head up my Azz?

If you don't like the news from this country, stop reading the international news in your Cambodian papers.

Politics has always been an ugly partisan game played by teams of  self-serving gangsters. Those who most desire power least deserve it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

I did nothing illegal

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

I will bring up politics... so here it goes: I see now some minimum momentum to impeach Obama... well do any of you recall the Dem's trying to impeach that idiot Bush? Or more importantly do any of you recall Republicans trying to impeach Clinton? Point is you can see pattern, wether right or wrong, wether reason or not... its all a game. You go after out guy so we shall go after yours. Look in the mirror people. Think hard about yourselves.  The more freedom we have the more we attack others, and the more we all fall apart.
    Posted by BurritoT

there is a huge billboard in Marshall, Texas with a picture of Obama on it. The billboard reads  voted Obama  embarrassed yet, that about sums it up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

ugh

Nagy go eat worms, Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Venting - 100% negativity required.

Burrito if you were on a board that had a focus on politics would you start a thread about Jed Lowrie?

Not making fun of you man, I just get blown away that people post about politics and Casey Anthony on a Red Sox board. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I owe MikeNagy an apology...... 

SnakeOil the point is that people go at each other every day here, and then those that are attacked start the next attack.... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

Hey lets just turn this thread into a VENTING THREAD. ... if someone wants to complain about anything today, let it be here!
    Posted by BurritoT

"this is a venting thread
     a thread in which to vent
     while we rock ourselves to sleep
     this is a venting thread
     but i won't be venting long."

adapted from THE WEEPING SONG by NICK CAVE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Posted by BurritoT

Hilarious! That's the one place you would never dare tread.
    You get into that sour mash once a month and become the flying Burrito!
    So now you create a platform of poster suicide, hoping to take anybody with you who tries to prevent you from jumping off your thin ledge.

You are again dealing from the bottom. Deleting/moving posts is as much your forte as it is BDC's job. Just because you don't like your own reflection doesn't give you the cheap right to think the same holds true for others. Children are never accountable for their own actions.

Self-destructive infants could care even less.

EDIT: The thread jellyfish just changed the title of his thread.
    Sobering up on cue...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

Re: harnazz targeting other posters again, self serving agenda.

The OP is further proof that alcohol abuse is a terrible, terrible thing!! Are there any typing while intoxicated (TWI) laws in Cambodia? If not there certainly should be!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This forum is the same, rather than just delete/ban posts and postes for vulgarity or being threatening I see instead threads and post being removed for having an opposing view - escalation aside.
    Posted by BurritoT

Is this do as I say, not as I do? This thread won't last long.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

this is not to be considered a vent.
    I will state for the record that I am proud that our President "pulled the trigger" and got rid of the worst mass murderer since that little paper hanging son of a b!tch shicklegrubber.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Nagy go eat worms, 
    Posted by BurritoT

Like I said ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: harnazz targeting other posters again, self serving agenda.:
    The OP is further proof that alcohol abuse is a terrible, terrible thing!! Are there any typing while intoxicated (TWI) laws in Cambodia? If not there certainly should be!!
    Posted by playball01

Moon was right. He's cracking into Softlaw abyss. Let's see how he likes his own medicine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Im sorry I thought you guys were busy going insane in the Satchel thread....  I see you are all too eager to expand the battleground. 

Whether I misspell a bunch of words is irrelevant to the attack laid upon me by harness.  

If you drove away everyone you did not like you would then have your PRIVATE GROUP, 4 members strong. You go team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Venting - 100% negativity required.:
    look idiot I was originally bringing up politics and then thought to change the thread to let anyone feeling down, negative, or tired to let it all fall here... rather than in other threads. You would NOT understand doufuss.
    Posted by BurritoT

More name calling; great

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesweetkid. Show thesweetkid's posts

Hey harness,
    Stop bullying people who disagree with you.

Sections
Shortcuts