Anyone seen "it"? Or has "it" finally gone to the Private Group?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: harnazz targeting other posters again, self serving agenda.

In Response to Re: harnazz targeting other posters again, self serving agenda.:
    [QUOTE]Im sorry I thought you guys were busy going insane in the Satchel thread....  I see you are all too eager to expand the battleground.  Whether I misspell a bunch of words is irrelevant to the attack laid upon me by harness.   If you drove away everyone you did not like you would then have your PRIVATE GROUP, 4 members strong. You go team.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Like  I said ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

[QUOTE]Im sorry I thought you guys were busy going insane in the Satchel thread....  I see you are all too eager to expand the battleground.  Whether I misspell a bunch of words is irrelevant to the attack laid upon me by harness.   If you drove away everyone you did not like you would then have your PRIVATE GROUP, 4 members strong. You go team.

...and what a great Board this would be and I might, just might, actually spend more time here again. Is it now time for another full-blown rubber room thread to be initiated?

Weigh In

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]whatever ... spaceman came here and made a reasonable post, and you guys came in and started getting nasty.  MikeNagy made a reasoned post too.. and I jumped on him to which I apologized. 

Excuse me? Even you EDITED Title has this wonderful quality..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Venting - 100% negativity required.

In Response to Re: Venting - 100% negativity required.:
    [QUOTE]look idiot I was originally bringing up politicsand then thought to change the thread to let anyone feeling down, negative, or tired to let it all fall here... rather than in other threads. You would NOT understand doufuss.

Just want to ensure BDC modulators see these attacks first-hand.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Ban Me if You Want, Here I Am....

In Response to Re: Ban Me if You Want, Here I Am....:
    [QUOTE]Really Nagy?  How much money and time was wasted on that impeachment? Get your HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZ. Anyhow this thread does not need to go anywhere, I am just fed up with the news today.... its really sad, Dems impeach Repub, Repub impeaches Dems, Repubs start a war and Dems oppose it, Dems continue a war and Repubs oppose it... NEVER ENDS.

More attacks by Burrito - this one against Mike Nagy -  completely unwarranted.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]omg your a sad sack. Another threat? What is it 7AM in your town? Did you get denied last night by some divorcee?  Go serve your brand of justice somewheres else.

Now Burrito attacks poster Playball. This is very disturbing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Just think this thread had ZERO to do with you and you came in swinging a bat.... your the man. YOU HAVE ISSUES DUDE, your entire post is spitting venom....  how many people do you hate man? Just admit its only me, but admit you HATE, your a hater. Whack job. Your not a leader harness, leaders don't act like you. I don't pretend to be a leader but you sure do.

Emotionally unbalanced.
    This is yet another thread where Burrito once again attacks a fellow poster.