Anyone still need the Q. Berry deal spelled out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Anyone still need the Q. Berry deal spelled out?

If so, you must have missed last night's events.  I will make it easy:  D.A.V.E.R.O.B.E.R.T.S.

Seemed pretty clear at the time of the move, but there were still many wondering why you give up a borderline decent arm for a borderline major league outfielder.  And there were those that spoke of lack of room on post-season rosters for a designated pinch-runner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Anyone still need the Q. Berry deal spelled out?

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

If so, you must have missed last night's events.  I will make it easy:  D.A.V.E.R.O.B.E.R.T.S.

Seemed pretty clear at the time of the move, but there were still many wondering why you give up a borderline decent arm for a borderline major league outfielder.  And there were those that spoke of lack of room on post-season rosters for a designated pinch-runner.

He ran himself right on to the post season roster, space. Guy can FLY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about the complaining complainers, please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DAD & BILL-806 CONCUR  !!!!   That was a Berry Berry good move by BEN C.  !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about the complaining complainers, please.

Go complain to the complaint dept.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i have no problem complaining but at this point in time, complaining about anything is foolish

As always - 100% correct!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

i have no problem complaining but at this point in time, complaining about anything is foolish

As always - 100% correct!

What's gotten into you, rom?  You're being too reasonable.  

Sections
Shortcuts